COVID cases surge in Florida....will Desantis create another t-shirt? "FLORIDA #1 IN COVID!"

Not manipulated....

California has the most infections but still not at the saturation levels of TN...

The Dakotas were a bit of a surprise...but they don't have any population to begin with...a few thousand get infected and then they can be fully saturated with their population...

TN was another surprise...land locked state with no real attraction to be this way. Smokey Mountains are open but there are no concerts in the music industry happening...there is a huge contingent of anti mask and antivaxxers there though.

And at one time Georgia was the most saturated... Florida took a turn too. I'm thinking that Idaho might have been close to the top at one point...

Just saying that it changes according to the numbers and population of the state.
Again, now these folks will all have antibodies.

Can you show me a vaccinated person in this guys condition?

Texas Anti-Mask ‘Freedom Rally’ Organizer Fighting For His Life With COVID-19​

His pregnant wife said this week that the hospital was “out of options” for her husband.

“He’s not doing good. It’s not looking in our favor,” she said. “His lungs are stiff due to the fibrosis. They called and said they’ve run out of options for him and asked if I would consent to a do not resuscitate. And it would be up to us when to stop treatments.”

In July, Caleb Wallace reportedly helped organize “The Freedom Rally,”

When he first felt symptoms on July 26, his wife told the Standard-Times, he refused to get tested or seek medical care. He instead began treating himself with a cocktail of Vitamin C, zinc, aspirin and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug that has been falsely promoted as an effective treatment for COVID-19 by conservative media. He was taken to the hospital on July 30.

Roughly 47% of Texas’s eligible population has been fully vaccinated.
are you suggesting vaccinated people can't die? Holy crap, the vaccine is a wonder drug for eternal life? wow.

So what doofus? Infections mean nothing.
dude, they mandate you get tested so they can say you're infected. It's a conman's game. yet in real life no one is suffering from wuhan. Oh, they will say there are, but there is zero evidence. Shit, they always show empty beds when referring to over filled hospitals. It's hilarious. I don't recognize conmen and women. They're deplorables.

Again, now these folks will all have antibodies.
what's hilarious is the demofks say over 60% of americans have been vaccinated and then say we're still in crisis. How can that logically be? If the vaccine works that is.

what's hilarious is the demofks say over 60% of americans have been vaccinated and then say we're still in crisis. How can that logically be? If the vaccine works that is.
They have no idea they just parrot what they hear.

dude, they mandate you get tested so they can say you're infected. It's a conman's game. yet in real life no one is suffering from wuhan. Oh, they will say there are, but there is zero evidence. Shit, they always show empty beds when referring to over filled hospitals. It's hilarious. I don't recognize conmen and women. They're deplorables.
Unkotare , disagree all you want. No skin off my back. The reporting on Wuhan is so inconsistent illogical to say the government is up front with americans is a distain to citizens. If you believe there is no agenda with this, then how can counts be going up with mask mandates and vaccine distributions, How? Especially seventeen months later after millions were supposedly infected. stars are misaligned my friend. Again, I see it as a conjob. feel free to disagree, but I will agree to disagree with you.

Last edited:
Unkotare , disagree all you want. No skin off my back. The reporting on Wuhan is so inconsistent illogical to say the government is up front with americans is a distain to citizens. If you believe there is no agenda with this, then how can counts be going up with mask mandates and vaccine distributions, How? Especially seventeen months later after millions were supposedly infected. stars are misaligned my friend. Again, I see it as a conjob. feel free to disagree, but I will agree to disagree with you.
There may be a second Wuhan lab for animal experimentation:

8 Sep 2021 Edward Hooper: Lab Leak Theory
www.aidsorigins.com/sensational-new-evidence-strongly-supports-the-covid-19-lab-leak-theory/

personally, I'm not anti vaccine, I am pro constitution and the right of the individual to do what they choose. It's truly funny when demofks no long want choice as an option for someone in the country. Again, if you weren't inconsistent I'd be surprised.
Choice? When it's you unvaccinated people who are spreading the virus that should already be gone? Yea, you shouldn't have a choice. Not if you want to go to work, or on an airplane. Then your choice gets taken away.

If you want to live in the hills of Kentucky isolated, sure. You're free to do what you want.

are you suggesting vaccinated people can't die? Holy crap, the vaccine is a wonder drug for eternal life? wow.
We are far less likely to die. And if we do, at least we tried. Everyone who was anti vax and on their death bed admits they fucked up. No one who gets the vaccine says they made a mistake. Get a clue.

And it's because of the unvaccinated it morphed into the Delta. Bla Bla Bla. I guess since it's mostly you guys dying, it's sort of funny to me to see how even this you can't admit you are wrong.

MISSISSIPPI. If it were a country, it would have the 2nd most deaths in the WORLD second to only Peru. Per capita. Very low vaccination rate in that state. FACT.

We are far less likely to die. And if we do, at least we tried. Everyone who was anti vax and on their death bed admits they fucked up. No one who gets the vaccine says they made a mistake. Get a clue.

And it's because of the unvaccinated it morphed into the Delta. Bla Bla Bla. I guess since it's mostly you guys dying, it's sort of funny to me to see how even this you can't admit you are wrong.

MISSISSIPPI. If it were a country, it would have the 2nd most deaths in the WORLD second to only Peru. Per capita. Very low vaccination rate in that state. FACT.
Vaccine pressure also may have helped Delta mutations, of which there are fifteen of them.

Choice? When it's you unvaccinated people who are spreading the virus that should already be gone? Yea, you shouldn't have a choice. Not if you want to go to work, or on an airplane. Then your choice gets taken away.

If you want to live in the hills of Kentucky isolated, sure. You're free to do what you want.
i haven't spread shit. how shameful to attack your countrymen and women. shame on you you fking anti american twat.

Oh, and continue to kill those babies devil's son!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

sure, show me those links.

So I'm sure you wear a mask right? And I'm sure you've been vaccinated. Right?
So what is your problem? We've been told by Fauci et.al. that get vaccinated and wear a mask!
Those of us who aren't vaccinated and don't wear masks can't infect you or why else are you getting vaccinated and wearing masks? Doesn't make any sense.

So I'm sure you wear a mask right? And I'm sure you've been vaccinated. Right?
So what is your problem? We've been told by Fauci et.al. that get vaccinated and wear a mask!
Those of us who aren't vaccinated and don't wear masks can't infect you or why else are you getting vaccinated and wearing masks? Doesn't make any sense.
Right? Still no logic except control over another human life!

Still unclear why you're worried about people who don't give a shit about you. You've done everything you could, and you failed. See me, I haven't failed, I'm not worried about you or those who got vaccinated. I only worry about my family and those I touch. And those who were vaccinated are expected to be safe so I or any other of may family who aren't vaccinated pose them no risk. You got it bad jim buddy.

Still unclear why you're worried about people who don't give a shit about you. You've done everything you could, and you failed. See me, I haven't failed, I'm not worried about you or those who got vaccinated. I only worry about my family and those I touch. And those who were vaccinated are expected to be safe so I or any other of may family who aren't vaccinated pose them no risk. You got it bad jim buddy.
New math. The vaccinated pose/are at risk.
Did you know Windows 11 is out ? :stir:

Forum List

Back