COVID cases surge in Florida....will Desantis create another t-shirt? "FLORIDA #1 IN COVID!"

So now I'm not just saying to prove your lie Trump ever said anything about drinking bleach and you're giving me homework assingments?

Defection.

Trump never said to drink bleach, which his why you're cowering and hiding now to my demand you prove it. Which we both know you can't since you lied
I found Votto posted this lie

Joe Biden said F### the humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan​

Ok guys, I'm calling out every Republican thread I find that's a lie. Game on.

The last one I just asked

Biden never said he would defeat the virus. Post him saying exactly that.

Some Republican said Biden said he would defeat the virus. Show me Biden ever saying that.

You keep getting challenged on your lie that Trump said to drink bleach because you lied you fucking moron. You can't back it up, he didn't say it

He is just another trump humper that is more interested in his political career than in saving lives.
April 2022---and time has clearly shown that FLORIDA was right about Covid along---it was a scam meant to allow our corrupt pols more control and more money. The lockdowns, the vaccines, the masks all bullshit that at best only slowed the progression allowing the virus more time to spread.

We are all going to get this virus---ALL of us. Most probably more than once and vaccines and masks and lockdowns didn't and won't stop it.

For those of us who had the virus and didn't get the bullshit vaccines---most of us now have real immunity....but we all will suffer the inflation that the corrupt pols created with their spending scams, wars, crime, and stolen election over covid.

Employee or employer? Sure if you add up our donations too. The little guys. So what?
Either way it shows a BIAS towards Democrats/progressives/anti-America party.
Twitter bans Trump who was Pro America... but

Twitter Refuses to Ban Taliban Accounts, Vows to Remain ‘Vigilant’ Moderating Content​

Apple Has Banned Parler, The Pro-Trump Social Network, From Its App Store​

Netflix CEO: ‘Trump’s actions are so un-American it pains us all’​

And you don't think that influences people? Of course you don't because YOU love the Anti-American, pro-communist Democrat party including people that tout equality but DON"T criticize the Muslims treatment of women or China's treatment of the Uighurs.
Where are these people's concerns? Where is yours?
TechdonationstoDems.png

You keep getting challenged on your lie that Trump said to drink bleach because you lied you fucking moron. You can't back it up, he didn't say it
Here is exactly the stupid rambling things Trump said:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. I hope people enjoy the sun, and if it has an impact, that’s great. I’m just hearing this, not really for the first time. I mean, there’s been a rumor, a very nice rumor, that you go outside in the sun or you have heat, and it does have an effect on other viruses. But now we get it from one of the great laboratories of the world, I have to say. Covers a lot more territory than just this. This is probably an easy thing, relatively speaking, for you.
I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there’s any way that you can apply light and heat to cure. You know? If you could? And maybe you can, maybe you can’t. Again, I say maybe you can, maybe you can’t. I’m not a doctor. But I’m a person that has a good… You know what. Deborah, have you ever heard of that? The heat and the light relative to certain viruses, yes, but relative to this virus?

The Doctor tried to answer but before she could Trump cut her off and said

"I think that’s a great thing to look at. OK?"

And when I read it I can't help but picture the new guy on SNL saying this because his impersonation of Trump is exactly like these ramblings.

1651086966243.png

You think, how is he going to use all these words in his ramblings but at the end of 60 seconds he's said each of these words in his speech. So funny

No need arguing with a MAGA brain dead cult member. It will just frustrate you. They will call red, blue and black, green. They will lie when there is indefensible evidence to the contrary. They have NO dignity or morals.
Bottom LINE... show me where Trump said "drink bleach"?

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. I hope people enjoy the sun, and if it has an impact, that’s great. I’m just hearing this, not really for the first time. I mean, there’s been a rumor, a very nice rumor, that you go outside in the sun or you have heat, and it does have an effect on other viruses. But now we get it from one of the great laboratories of the world, I have to say. Covers a lot more territory than just this. This is probably an easy thing, relatively speaking, for you.
I would like you to speak to the medical doctors to see if there’s any way that you can apply light and heat to cure. You know? If you could? And maybe you can, maybe you can’t. Again, I say maybe you can, maybe you can’t. I’m not a doctor. But I’m a person that has a good… You know what. Deborah, have you ever heard of that? The heat and the light relative to certain viruses, yes, but relative to this virus?

And when I read it I can't help but picture the new guy on SNL saying this because his impersonation of Trump is exactly like these ramblings.

View attachment 637168

You think, how is he going to use all these words in his ramblings but at the end of 60 seconds he's said each of these words in his speech. So funny
BUT DID HE SAY DRINK BLEACH? NO! NOTHING of the kind!
Just be honest! He never advocated, never said, NEVER "DRINK BLEACH"!
BUT BIDEN DID!!!
"President Trump says things like…crazy stuff he’s walking away from now, ‘inject bleach in your arm and that’s going to work,’ I’m not being facetious though; he actually said these things.

BUT DID HE SAY DRINK BLEACH? NO! NOTHING of the kind!
Just be honest! He never advocated, never said, NEVER "DRINK BLEACH"!
BUT BIDEN DID!!!
"President Trump says things like…crazy stuff he’s walking away from now, ‘inject bleach in your arm and that’s going to work,’ I’m not being facetious though; he actually said these things.

Let me ask you a question and please be honest. If Biden made that up about him, would you blame him?

President Donald Trump’s campaign and its allies keep dishonestly snipping, editing or describing video clips of former Vice President Joe Biden to try to make the Democratic presidential nominee seem confused or senile.

On Tuesday morning, the Trump campaign posted an eight-second video on Facebook that it titled “Joe Biden completely botches the Pledge of Allegiance.” It was the same clip that was tweeted on Monday, with the same caption, by Republican National Committee rapid response director Steve Guest; Guest’s tweet generated more than 13,500 retweets, at least 1.5 million video views and numerous comments questioning Biden’s mental acuity.

Only one problem with this.

The clip shows Biden saying this: “I pledge allegiance to the United States of America. One nation, indivisible, under God. For real.”

If that was indeed Biden’s attempt to recite the entire 31-word Pledge of Allegiance, it would indeed be wrong. But it wasn’t.

So they are purposely lying about Biden. Biden basically just summed up what Trump said. Inject disinfectant and drink bleach seem pretty close to me. Not much difference. Sorry if we didn't get it exactly right but don't forget, what Trump said was still stupid. So forget the bleach. I concede. Trump never said bleach. But he floated the idea of injesting disinfectants and no doctor approves of that.

Biden was not trying to recite the entire Pledge of Allegiance when he said these words. He was referring, more than 22 minutes into a campaign speech, to particular phrases in the pledge – to make a point about how he would not divide the country between “red states” and “blue states” as Trump does.

Let me ask you a question and please be honest. If Biden made that up about him, would you blame him?

President Donald Trump’s campaign and its allies keep dishonestly snipping, editing or describing video clips of former Vice President Joe Biden to try to make the Democratic presidential nominee seem confused or senile.

On Tuesday morning, the Trump campaign posted an eight-second video on Facebook that it titled “Joe Biden completely botches the Pledge of Allegiance.” It was the same clip that was tweeted on Monday, with the same caption, by Republican National Committee rapid response director Steve Guest; Guest’s tweet generated more than 13,500 retweets, at least 1.5 million video views and numerous comments questioning Biden’s mental acuity.

Only one problem with this.

The clip shows Biden saying this: “I pledge allegiance to the United States of America. One nation, indivisible, under God. For real.”

If that was indeed Biden’s attempt to recite the entire 31-word Pledge of Allegiance, it would indeed be wrong. But it wasn’t.

So they are purposely lying about Biden. Biden basically just summed up what Trump said. Inject disinfectant and drink bleach seem pretty close to me. Not much difference. Sorry if we didn't get it exactly right but don't forget, what Trump said was still stupid. So forget the bleach. I concede. Trump never said bleach. But he floated the idea of injesting disinfectants and no doctor approves of that.

Biden was not trying to recite the entire Pledge of Allegiance when he said these words. He was referring, more than 22 minutes into a campaign speech, to particular phrases in the pledge – to make a point about how he would not divide the country between “red states” and “blue states” as Trump does.
Everything you said is 100% correct! Don't dispute one word.
What is the MAJOR and totally 100% accurate point is WHICH party/person got the MOST positive
coverage by the MSM media?
Which person received the most political donations supposedly from the "Objective" MSM?
And I'm not making anything up. Here are the facts and substantiation!
A study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%),
George W. Bush (28%),
Barack Obama (20%), and
Donald Trump (62%) all saw more negative coverage than Biden.
Remember Hillary got 96% from supposedly "objective" She lost. They spent the NEXT 4 years spewing
Trump hatred. So tell me again about the "objective" MSM!

Media Trump Hatred Shows In 92% Negative Coverage Of His Presidency: Study​

For its report, the Media Research Center did a lot of visual spadework. It viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30. That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."
MSMdonations.png

View attachment 637168

Gotcha, sellout. You're a Democrat, LOL, you've turned over your manhood to the Democrat party

trump is a serial liar and if you believe his lies...you are as much a liar as he is.

He claims elections are rigged even when he wins. He even set up his own investigation to find voter fraud. Guess what he found, absolutely nothing. We are dealing with a buffoon of buffoons here. No one with any kind of intelligence should take anything he says or does seriously.

He claims elections are rigged even when he wins. He even set up his own investigation to find voter fraud. Guess what he found, absolutely nothing. We are dealing with a buffoon of buffoons here. No one with any kind of intelligence should take anything he says or does seriously.
The repub party is traveling down a very dangerous path if they keep bowing and coddling trump. trump wants to destroy our electoral system and it seems the repub party is going along with it.

I have one question for you.
Which of these signatures are the same?
In the 2020 election, 69% of the 159 million voters nationwide cast their ballot nontraditionally — by mail and/or before Election Day.
Some of 110 million votes were like the below and "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

Ballot_Vote_sign.png

Florida does not want you mask worshipping vaxxers anyway, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Forum List

Back