Covid and football playoffs

Why were the stands full when covid is killing many? Are those hearts so selfish over a football game that means nothing tomorrow?

The Covid Cult are only acting out their last acts of the play in the Blue Cities and also, on the children. And the preschool set. Really important that preschoolers wear double masks all day long. Or you know, in Boston, that children sit in classrooms with the windows cracked four inches open all day long with temps in the single digits.

When you're losing, the authoritarians take out their last act, and their ire, on the kiddies.

Lovely people.

Because there is almost zero danger going outside and living life.

You are going to get omicron, period. You have the tools to protect yourself, vaccinations and boosters are available for free to everyone that wants one. At this point, it is flatly nonsensical to avoid other people.

The media feeds you fear because it is profitable, not because it is prudent.

Because there is almost zero danger going outside and living life.

You are going to get omicron, period. You have the tools to protect yourself, vaccinations and boosters are available for free to everyone that wants one. At this point, it is flatly nonsensical to avoid other people.

The media feeds you fear because it is profitable, not because it is prudent.

All gathering like that are risking giving it to others. It will not get better only worse. The vaccinations arent working very well are they. Now one needs a booster. The ultra rich are getting much richer off of covid.

For good or bad most people no longer care. Just the facts.

It isn't "the people" who rule the public stadia and the NFL. Its the media moguls as well as the city governments who own the facilities that make the rules.

It isn't "the people" who rule the public stadia and the NFL. Its the media moguls as well as the city governments who own the facilities that make the rules.

They can keep everyone from attending and people still are not going to care any longer.

... Or you know, in Boston, that children sit in classrooms with the windows cracked four inches open all day long with temps in the single digits.
On one of the coldest days the schools were closed, at least. Still, crazy times.

All gathering like that are risking giving it to others. It will not get better only worse. The vaccinations arent working very well are they. Now one needs a booster. The ultra rich are getting much richer off of covid.
Really? How many people got COVID during the college football stadiums? In September, I attended a game with 60,000 other fans. I saw one guy wearing a mask. No one got sick. A month later, I went to our state fair, and almost everyone was masked. Only 3 days later, I came down with COVID. The difference? The Delta variant had gone rampant.

Yeah maybe you should talk to your Gestapo leaders they don't wear facediapers anymore either.

Why were the stands full when covid is killing many? Are those hearts so selfish over a football game that means nothing tomorrow?

What difference does it make to you?

Your vaccinated, right? If you are vaccinated then you have nothing to worry about, right?

Both my sons and their families all went to the Bucs playoff game yesterday. They had a lot of fun. The adults have all been vaccinated (including booster) and everybody, including the kids, have been tested positive for Covid and recovered with very little effects.

Just mind your own business Karen.

Really? How many people got COVID during the college football stadiums? In September, I attended a game with 60,000 other fans. I saw one guy wearing a mask. No one got sick. A month later, I went to our state fair, and almost everyone was masked. Only 3 days later, I came down with COVID. The difference? The Delta variant had gone rampant.
There are already new strains popping up overseas. The fact is. Gathering in big crowds guarantees it will never stop. And all those are risking killing even their own family members for personal pleasure-2Timothy 3

What difference does it make to you?

Your vaccinated, right? If you are vaccinated then you have nothing to worry about, right?

Both my sons and their families all went to the Bucs playoff game yesterday. They had a lot of fun. The adults have all been vaccinated (including booster) and everybody, including the kids, have been tested positive for Covid and recovered with very little effects.

Just mind your own business Karen.
Others are dying from it. Your tune would change if a close one to you died from it. It wont stop because of large gatherings.

There are already new strains popping up overseas. The fact is. Gathering in big crowds guarantees it will never stop. And all those are risking killing even their own family members for personal pleasure-2Timothy 3
Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!!

Forum List

Back