Covid and football playoffs

God wants us to live happy productive lives.

My two sons and their families had a great time at the football game in Tampa yesterday.

Their risk of dying from Covid is non existent seeing that they are fully vaccinated and every one of them had Covid before with minor symptoms.

My wife and I had breakfast with them this morning before my older son and his family returns to Atlanta.

Both my wife and I are fully vaccinated. If we get it then so be it.

It is our business and not yours.

your tune would change if a loved died because someone went to a large gathering. You would be on here saying what i have said.

your tune would change if a loved died because someone went to a large gathering. You would be on here saying what i have said.

If we die because we had breakfast with our family who all attended a football game yesterday then so be it.

I bet we don't die.

If we die because we had breakfast with our family who all attended a football game yesterday then so be it.

I bet we don't die.

Maybe not you personally but others may. i know they are meaningless to your view right?

There are already new strains popping up overseas. The fact is. Gathering in big crowds guarantees it will never stop. And all those are risking killing even their own family members for personal pleasure-2Timothy 3
Except that is not a fact.

The ACTUAL fact is that people are getting it no matter what they do. That is the fact here.

It is why the left is suddenly in damage control mode and the bobble heads are out there trying to tell people not to feel ashamed they got COVID.

That is how out of control this LIE has become. People are feeling shame because they got sick.

Your tune SHOULD change as old people die alone surrounded not by family but by an empty room because of the COVID asshattery.

People die. We take the precautions that are salient and make sense at the time. Nothing more, noting less. The risk assessment here is pretty damn easy to do, there is almost no risk for most of us, healthy, young or vaccinated, in going outside and participating in social activities. If it ends up killing me then it was very likely I would have died cowering in my home as well - where MOST people are actually getting infected.

The only real difference is that one of those instances is not fulfilling and one is. I can tell you which one I would rather spend my last days doing.

Why were the stands full when covid is killing many? Are those hearts so selfish over a football game that means nothing tomorrow?
Maybe the left wing hypocrites who make the rules decided that social pressure trumps the faked concern about the disease.

Forum List

Back