Covid and football playoffs

On one of the coldest days the schools were closed, at least. Still, crazy times.

It is crazy. When they first said "crack" the window that's what I thought it meant. "Crack", like maybe 1/2 inch. No, four inches is a big wide open window when the temps are even below 40. Awful

Why were the stands full when covid is killing many? Are those hearts so selfish over a football game that means nothing tomorrow?
Covid isn't killing many. It is killing those ALREADY SICK with other problems.

Therefore let's reverse the question shall we

Why are the unhealthy and sick so selfish that they think everyone else should suffer alone at home just because they have to?

Others are dying from it. Your tune would change if a close one to you died from it. It wont stop because of large gatherings.

Do you know anyone who died in a car accident?

Do you still get in a car or drive a car?

The truth is, every death is a family tragedy. And we should never forget that. Every death should be mourned. But deaths should not stop the living from living.

Covid isn't killing many. It is killing those ALREADY SICK with other problems.

Therefore let's reverse the question shall we

Why are the unhealthy and sick so selfish that they think everyone else should suffer alone at home just because they have to?
How loving a response from you. 2Timothy 3 describes one who give a response like yours.

Almost dont count.

Yes, it does. It absolutely does. If you did nothing that carries any risk, you would not get out of bed in the morning. Because somewhere, someone died getting out of bed. Even though it's almost impossible to die getting out of bed.

If I had to guess from other comments you've made, I'd guess you're trying to shame people into going to events for "pleasure" while other people are dying.

Right?

Do you know anyone who died in a car accident?

Do you still get in a car or drive a car?

The truth is, every death is a family tragedy. And we should never forget that. Every death should be mourned. But deaths should not stop the living from living.
I dont drive, i never have, I think cars are ruining Gods earth. They never should have went past the horse and carriage. And those football games mean absolutely nothing the day after. Lives do.

Yes, it does. It absolutely does. If you did nothing that carries any risk, you would not get out of bed in the morning. Because somewhere, someone died getting out of bed. Even though it's almost impossible to die getting out of bed.

If I had to guess from other comments you've made, I'd guess you're trying to shame people into going to events for "pleasure" while other people are dying.

Right?
2Timothy 3

I dont drive, i never have, I think cars are ruining Gods earth. They never should have went past the horse and carriage. And those football games mean absolutely nothing the day after. Lives do.

Okay cars are ruining the earth. Do you live by your principles then? You never ride in a car, bus, plane?

Obviously you're not against technology.

Who are you to judge what has meaning for people?

Jesus Christ went to a wedding. He had dinner at people's homes, routinely. Lighten up!

God wants us to live happy productive lives.

My two sons and their families had a great time at the football game in Tampa yesterday.

Their risk of dying from Covid is non existent seeing that they are fully vaccinated and every one of them had Covid before with minor symptoms.

My wife and I had breakfast with them this morning before my older son and his family returns to Atlanta.

Both my wife and I are fully vaccinated. If we get it then so be it.

It is our business and not yours.

It is crazy. When they first said "crack" the window that's what I thought it meant. "Crack", like maybe 1/2 inch. No, four inches is a big wide open window when the temps are even below 40. Awful
"Below 40"? That's late summer around here.

Forum List

Back