Court Chaos Continues As Right Wing True The Vote Leaders Thrown In Jail

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The two leaders of the far-right group True the Vote have been hauled off to jail as of Monday afternoon, according to Votebeat Texas.

The case involves a right-wing conspiracy theory about misconduct by the technology company Konnech, which has since sued True The Vote for defamation. They allege that the group is targeting their company in a viral social media campaign that is damaging their business and it has resulted in a barrage of threats against the CEO and his family.

Looks like these Magats dont believe shit stinks. I’ll be they started realizing it when they got their dinner trays in general population last night.

The next half-cocked right wing loon who tries to take hostages will do a Hans Gruber style appeal to release their "revolutionary brothers" from the pokey.

hans-gruber-smile.gif

The two leaders of the far-right group True the Vote have been hauled off to jail as of Monday afternoon, according to Votebeat Texas.

The case involves a right-wing conspiracy theory about misconduct by the technology company Konnech, which has since sued True The Vote for defamation. They allege that the group is targeting their company in a viral social media campaign that is damaging their business and it has resulted in a barrage of threats against the CEO and his family.

Looks like these Magats dont believe shit stinks. I’ll be they started realizing it when they got their dinner trays in general population last night.
Tick
Tick
Tick
Poor skewey

The headline implies that the two did something wrong like shoot an innocent poll worker

When in fact this is just the Deep State bullying citizens

Fascist peckerhead, spreading the propaganda of other fascist peckerheads....

HimmlerSmile2.jpg

You do know what Konnech did was illegal correct?

Oh! Here's why they're after 'em! "The group is the same one behind the 2,000 mules movie that alleges a slew of unfounded election conspiracies."

The right's war on democracy continues.

The headline implies that the two did something wrong like shoot an innocent poll worker

I just LOVE it when I get to watch bullies WHINE like snowflakes about being "bullied!"

How many times have you defended a pothead thrown in jail for smoking reefer?

How many times have you defended a pothead thrown in jail for smoking reefer?

I never have and never will

Blowing your brains away and ability to reason by using illegal drugs is a totally different subject

I never have and never will

Blowing your brains away and ability to reason by using illegal drugs is a totally different subject
It's like drinking a beer or wine so no reason to get over wrought. Yet, it does show you do support the Deep State bullying citizens

It's like drinking a beer or wine so no reason to get over wrought.
Too much of anything - even sugar cookies - is bad for us

People have been abusing spirits throughout recorded history

But there is no need to add a third snare such as illegal drugs to the problem

Forum List

Back