Couple who pulled guns on Black mother and daughters charged with felony assault

And now this all because he took his pregnant wife to lunch:

After being charged with assault Eric Wuestenberg was fired from his job at Oakland University following the incident.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Oakland University
@oaklandu

We have seen the video and we deem his behavior unacceptable. The employee has been notified that his employment has been terminated by the university.
5:56 PM · Jul 2, 2020
2.6K people are Tweeting about this

Go out in public, and don't be a whipped dog when confronted by an angry black woman? Get arrested and get your life destroyed.

This is the future.

After being charged with assault Eric Wuestenberg was fired from his job at Oakland University following the incident.

Oakland University
@oaklandu

We have seen the video and we deem his behavior unacceptable. The employee has been notified that his employment has been terminated by the university.
Left wing fools are going lose big time for ths.

Oakland University
@oaklandu

Go out in public, and don't be a whipped dog when confronted by an angry black woman? Get arrested and get your life destroyed.

This is the future.

This story really bothers me. It is CLEAR to any rational person that this couple made every attempt to leave peacefully. The were being UNLAWAFFULLY DETAIND by an irrational, hate filled black woman. They had every right to fear.

This is the sheriff. He is a rino Republican. I hope he had his wife find themselves in the same situation with these ghetto rats. Oakland county is a "rich" county that sits right over Detroit. They get visits from the ghetto rats in Detroit who simply dont understand how to function in civilized society.

Somewhat good news. Blame the prosecutor

I sent an email to the Oakland County Prosecutor's Office voicing my displeasure at their arrest. I also wrote the Sheriff, who responded by saying the decision to arrest was entirely the prosecutor's. If you don't, you know the Dems will

“The Oakland County Prosecutor's Office announced Thursday that the Wuestenbergs were charged with felonious assault.” ibid

If convicted, they become prohibited persons – no more concealed carry license.
the charges will get tossed .
I'm beginning to think so too.

I listen to Detroit talk radio WJR, and the sheriff always makes himself available.

I have no doubt he'll be on tomorrow.

Somewhat good news. Blame the prosecutor

I sent an email to the Oakland County Prosecutor's Office voicing my displeasure at their arrest. I also wrote the Sheriff, who responded by saying the decision to arrest was entirely the prosecutor's. If you don't, you know the Dems will
LOL

I sent a letter to the sheriff's office as well, including the full video and where it is hosted. I asked if his detectives were competent for requesting charges when they were not the aggressors. No reply yet .

So is it just my imagination or does the trend seem to be white people pulling guns on black people and attempting to force them to comply with their demands because I can't recall any stories about black people pulling guns on white people solely to attempt to get them to do something/stop doing something. And for the records, I'm not talking about armed robbery or anything else in that category.

I've heard some firearm instructors say that if you pull you weapon but don't use it or have to use it to defend yourself, then there was probably no threat which required an armed response to begin with. I don't fully agree with that stance because sometimes the mere sight of the weapon de-escalates the situation, but not in the last couple of these types of stories have I seen it do so. Pulling a firearm on someone for no good reason or as an attempt to intimidate can piss some people off and cause then to go on the attack because they were just threated with a deadly weapon.

If it keeps happening, then as long as the people who unlawfully pointed a weapon at another get charged and convicted, then I guess our laws are working as designed, correct?
Do you think, that pointing a weapon at a criminal, illegally blocking your way is a crime?
It doesn’t matter what anyone ‘thinks’ – as a fact of law pointing a gun at someone is felonious assault.

And the woman at whom the gun was pointed was not committing a criminal act.

Nobody will go to jail. Mostly nonsense. “We the people” petition is ridiculous. The woman will probably lose her gun license — this will likely depend partly on the state and kind of license. That was a dangerous and stupid and almost certainly illegal thing to do. The African Americans involved, had they guns, could have drawn theirs in “self defense.“ Fortunately they didn’t have or draw one. The results could have been deadly violence over nothing. The videos don’t show clearly everything leading up to the woman drawing her pistol so she actually may beat all charges if she’s got the money for a really good lawyer. Nobody hurt, but it could have been much worse.
If convicted of a felony she’ll lose her license – she’ll also be prohibited from possessing firearms altogether in accordance with Federal law, illustrating the comprehensive stupidity of her actions.

So is it just my imagination or does the trend seem to be white people pulling guns on black people and attempting to force them to comply with their demands because I can't recall any stories about black people pulling guns on white people solely to attempt to get them to do something/stop doing something. And for the records, I'm not talking about armed robbery or anything else in that category.

I've heard some firearm instructors say that if you pull you weapon but don't use it or have to use it to defend yourself, then there was probably no threat which required an armed response to begin with. I don't fully agree with that stance because sometimes the mere sight of the weapon de-escalates the situation, but not in the last couple of these types of stories have I seen it do so. Pulling a firearm on someone for no good reason or as an attempt to intimidate can piss some people off and cause then to go on the attack because they were just threated with a deadly weapon.

If it keeps happening, then as long as the people who unlawfully pointed a weapon at another get charged and convicted, then I guess our laws are working as designed, correct?

I don't see a "trend" of "white people" pulling guns on "black people" (or ""persons of color"") I live in a very color diverse neighborhood------lots of guns and lots of shots and mostly no arrests and no witnesses . We get lots of requests for "information leading to....." Why should robbery be LEFT OUT ?
Justified due to need? -----I should have added---lots of acute lead poisoning of the brain.

Do you think, that pointing a weapon at a criminal, illegally blocking your way is a crime?
It doesn’t matter what anyone ‘thinks’ – as a fact of law pointing a gun at someone is felonious assault.

how do you know? My sense is that we do not have sufficient information to conclude anything. Give the
lawyers a chance

“The Oakland County Prosecutor's Office announced Thursday that the Wuestenbergs were charged with felonious assault.” ibid

I listen to Detroit talk radio WJR, and the sheriff always makes himself available.

He and his officers demonstrated biases as the videos demonstrated what occurred and why reasonable people feared for their life

WRONG!

Intent must be shown.

He and his officers demonstrated biases as the videos demonstrated what occurred and why reasonable people feared for their life

??? seems to me that you are getting into murky waters. Reasonable vs not can be a matter of
opinion -------or even which way the political wind blows

I saw the whole vid on twitter. The mother and two daughters instigated the whole thing. This couple tried to leave but the loud mouthed trio kept on and on and on, following them closely and tried to stop them from leaving the verbal battle. The woman got out of her car then, with her gun, and kept telling them to stay away, which resulted in the other 3 to continue advancing.

These two people did not want to be another reginald denny. Too many blacks think its fine to attack cars to get to the people inside so they can beat them to death.
Well that's a bunch of embarrassing, self soothing delusion. In reality, the terrified racists committed felony assault.

I'm finding it more and more disturbing how many people carry firearms without apprently knowing the laws regarding when they can draw and/or shoot.

"Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, got into an altercation with the family outside a Chipotle in Michigan.

Watch: Video shows white woman pulling out gun on Black woman in Chipotle parking lot

July 3, 2020, 8:20 AM PDT
By Minyvonne Burke

A white couple from Clarkston, Michigan, was arrested and charged with a felony after a video showed the woman pointing a gun at a Black mother and her two daughters.

Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, were taken into custody on Wednesday, the same day they got into an altercation with the family at a Chipotle in Orion Township.

The Oakland County Prosecutor's Office announced Thursday that the Wuestenbergs were charged with felonious assault.

Deputies were called to the Chipotle around 6 p.m. local time for reports of threats involving a firearm, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office said in a press release. Both the Wuestenbergs and the family, whom authorities did not identify, had called police on each other.

Part of the altercation was captured on cellphone video and shows two women off-camera accusing Jillian Wuestenberg of bumping into them. Eric Wuestenberg enters the frame and helps his wife get into their car before exchanging words with the mother.

Jillian Deanne Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Peter Wuestenber, 42.

Jillian Deanne Wuestenberg, 32,

Things quickly escalate after Eric Wuestenberg begins to reverse the vehicle out of the parking spot.

"You gonna f---ing hit me," the mother yells. Both groups begin arguing and the video shows Jillian Wuestenberg get out of the car and point a gun at the mother.

"Get away," Jillian Wuestenberg says, telling her husband to call the police. "Get the f--- away."

The video ends with Jillian Wuestenberg getting back into the car and the couple driving away. The footage does not show what led up to the altercation but Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard said that it began when one group bumped into the other.
[snipped]

Minyvonne Burke is a breaking news reporter for NBC News."

Couple who pulled guns on Black mother and daughters charged with felony assault

Its only going to get worse as guns proliferate. We really are the biggest threat to our own species.
Some day when you find yourself surrounded by an angry negro mob, your opinion will change

yawn. just because you’re afraid of black people doesn’t mean I have to be.

I saw the whole vid on twitter. The mother and two daughters instigated the whole thing. This couple tried to leave but the loud mouthed trio kept on and on and on, following them closely and tried to stop them from leaving the verbal battle. The woman got out of her car then, with her gun, and kept telling them to stay away, which resulted in the other 3 to continue advancing.

These two people did not want to be another reginald denny. Too many blacks think its fine to attack cars to get to the people inside so they can beat them to death.
Well that's a bunch of embarrassing, self soothing delusion. In reality, the terrified racists committed felony assault.
which were the terrified racists? I did not see the whole thing

Forum List

Back