Couple who pulled guns on Black mother and daughters charged with felony assault

The only person in the video was white. How do they know the others weren’t wiggers?
That would be a hilarious sitcom.
Chillin’ With the Wiggers. About the misadventures a second generation family of whites who didn’t move away when blacks took over the neighborhood.
You didnt watch the video? They are BLACK.

She said she was going to "beat his white ass". The black people were the only racists in this incident, which is par for the course i suppose.
What's the slur there?
Using "white ass" in a negative way is a slur. "Shut your white ass up" or "ill beat your white ass" is a racist term. Quit making excuses for racists..

The only person in the video was white. How do they know the others weren’t wiggers?
Chillin’ With the Wiggers. About the misadventures a second generation family of whites who didn’t move away when blacks took over the neighborhood.
I watched it twice. I only saw the white woman with the gun and the driver.

Michigan stand your ground law requires proportionate force. Drawing a weapon after being threatened with battery, and having your vehicle beaten on while they prevent you from leaving is proportionate force.

I watched it twice. I only saw the white woman with the gun and the driver.
Dey is in da video.

(1) An individual who has not or is not engaged in the commission of a crime at the time he or she uses deadly force may use deadly force against another individual anywhere he or she has the legal right to be with no duty to retreat if either of the following applies:
(a) The individual honestly and reasonably believes that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent the imminent death of or imminent great bodily harm to himself or herself or to another individual.
BINGO

Given recent events severe bodily harm would have occurred had others joined in ...

(1) An individual who has not or is not engaged in the commission of a crime at the time he or she uses deadly force may use deadly force against another individual anywhere he or she has the legal right to be with no duty to retreat if either of the following applies:
(a) The individual honestly and reasonably believes that the use of deadly force is necessary to prevent the imminent death of or imminent great bodily harm to himself or herself or to another individual.
BINGO

Given recent events severe bodily harm would have occurred had others joined in ...
The prosecutor is a liberal DEMOCRAT. I still believe in the justice system enough to believe this prosecutor wont be able to make this stick

BINGO

The prosecutor is a liberal DEMOCRAT. I still believe in the justice system enough to believe this prosecutor wont be able to make this stick
Any first year law student should be able to get this thrown out . Whats funny to me, is the black womans kid posted the whole video that proves her mother is the aggressor.

Last edited:
I'm finding it more and more disturbing how many people carry firearms without apprently knowing the laws regarding when they can draw and/or shoot.

"Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, got into an altercation with the family outside a Chipotle in Michigan.

Watch: Video shows white woman pulling out gun on Black woman in Chipotle parking lot

July 3, 2020, 8:20 AM PDT
By Minyvonne Burke

A white couple from Clarkston, Michigan, was arrested and charged with a felony after a video showed the woman pointing a gun at a Black mother and her two daughters.

Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, were taken into custody on Wednesday, the same day they got into an altercation with the family at a Chipotle in Orion Township.

The Oakland County Prosecutor's Office announced Thursday that the Wuestenbergs were charged with felonious assault.

Deputies were called to the Chipotle around 6 p.m. local time for reports of threats involving a firearm, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office said in a press release. Both the Wuestenbergs and the family, whom authorities did not identify, had called police on each other.

Part of the altercation was captured on cellphone video and shows two women off-camera accusing Jillian Wuestenberg of bumping into them. Eric Wuestenberg enters the frame and helps his wife get into their car before exchanging words with the mother.

Jillian Deanne Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Peter Wuestenber, 42.

Jillian Deanne Wuestenberg, 32,

Things quickly escalate after Eric Wuestenberg begins to reverse the vehicle out of the parking spot.

"You gonna f---ing hit me," the mother yells. Both groups begin arguing and the video shows Jillian Wuestenberg get out of the car and point a gun at the mother.

"Get away," Jillian Wuestenberg says, telling her husband to call the police. "Get the f--- away."

The video ends with Jillian Wuestenberg getting back into the car and the couple driving away. The footage does not show what led up to the altercation but Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard said that it began when one group bumped into the other.
[snipped]

Minyvonne Burke is a breaking news reporter for NBC News."

Couple who pulled guns on Black mother and daughters charged with felony assault
Who do you think caused this situation?

The white couple are, again, liberal DEMOCRATS. When will they ever learn:

It’s also cost Eric Wuestenburg his Oakland University job and position on Rep. Elissa Slotkin’s (Democrat) advisory committee

how do you know? My sense is that we do not have sufficient information to conclude anything. Give the
lawyers a chance
Give the lawyers a chance to do what exactly?
To show a reasonable jury that people are allowed to defend themselves from violent people; even ones with black skin.

unfortunately----RIGHT NOW---there is a moratorium of "reasonable" as it pertains
to "white" and "black" interaction. The motive is REDUCE the numbers of black persons in jail to PROVE that "blacks" never commit violent crimes but "whites" do.
Why? the reason is simple-----so many people prostitute themselves to ANYTHING THAT BENEFITS their own asses. The fall out is simply hilarious------every other person is desperate to TRANSFORM himself into a "PERSON OF COLOR" ----the same people who------25 years ago defined themselves as "WHITE" are now eager to be
"persons of color" I can say BUENOS DIAS-----so---I will call myself HISPANIC---which is SUDDENLY consistent with "person of color" (romper room Spanish class)----uhm uno dos tres-----uhm ????

does anyone have an actual theory or even testimony as to how the altercation began? Mother and daughters were targeted. 'daughters' are children?
Judging by what the "mother" is continuously rambling on about apparently the woman bumped into her daughter while either entering or exiting the store and didn't apologize for it, or didn't apologize to her liking. The horror. You KNOW that if you bump into someone they have EVERY right to get threatening and even violent with you. This case is MEANT to demoralize White people and make them afraid to defend themselves for fear of prosecution. What needs to happen is White people need to stop being afraid to be called "racist" and stop putting up with these bs charges. It's a double standard and the media is doing NOTHING but trying to fan the flames of racial animosity. That "mother" threatened to "beat his WHITE ass too" which is perfectly acceptable.

Judging by what the "mother" is continuously rambling on about apparently the woman bumped into her daughter while either entering or exiting the store and didn't apologize for it, or didn't apologize to her liking. The horror. You KNOW that if you bump into someone they have EVERY right to get threatening and even violent with you
Yep. But it takes 2 to "bump" into each other. The pregnant white woman had every right to play the black victim role too and demand an apology from the 15 year old brat. Blacks are so emotionally unstable and immature that they just cant move on without a rediculous confrontation

does anyone have an actual theory or even testimony as to how the altercation began? Mother and daughters were targeted. 'daughters' are children?
Judging by what the "mother" is continuously rambling on about apparently the woman bumped into her daughter while either entering or exiting the store and didn't apologize for it, or didn't apologize to her liking. The horror. You KNOW that if you bump into someone they have EVERY right to get threatening and even violent with you. This case is MEANT to demoralize White people and make them afraid to defend themselves for fear of prosecution. What needs to happen is White people need to stop being afraid to be called "racist" and stop putting up with these bs charges. It's a double standard and the media is doing NOTHING but trying to fan the flames of racial animosity. That "mother" threatened to "beat his WHITE ass too" which is perfectly acceptable.

I am a child of the 1960s ------and never a JOINER. I did not do beatlemania.
I did not join every "demonstration" on campus------I did not even get my ears
pierced until almost 1980 (already past 30.) The JOINER personality always
mystified me. Right now the most enthusiastic joiners in the new cult
BLM ----seem to me to be middle aged WASPS. I wonder if they do Ketamine too.
I have yet to meet a single black grandmother type-----working and caring for 8
assorted grandkids or grandnieces or grandnephews etc who is so excited about
BLM----and its machinations

Forum List

Back