Donald Trump humiliated after drawing a blank when trying to explain his second term goals

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This blunder took place during an interview that aired on Wednesday evening. The President said he hadn't heard the criticism of his answer the last time he was asked the question, by Fox News' Sean Hannity, but said there was still "more to do" in his next term, again without naming any concrete policy goals. "We're going to make America great again.”

Maybe he could, um , build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it ?

The Hope of the American people is that Donald J Trump can save us from the specter of an extremist Bidenist regime which will be massive new taxes, no growth, and economic decimation of the American heartland. Sleepy Joe's handlers will be seeking to reek vengeance on those who see greatness for America.

The Hope of the American people is that Donald J Trump can save us from the specter of an extremist Bidenist regime which will be massive new taxes, no growth, and economic decimation of the American heartland. Sleepy Joe's handlers will be seeking to reek vengeance on those who see greatness for America.
:rolleyes:

First you have to get rid of the cancer (Trump) and then you can begin to heal the nation. The first round of treatment was the 2018 election and that stopped the spreading by getting rid of the legislative agenda. Now we'll try to extract the tumor in the election. I don't know if it will work or not. But at least there's hope.

This blunder took place during an interview that aired on Wednesday evening. The President said he hadn't heard the criticism of his answer the last time he was asked the question, by Fox News' Sean Hannity, but said there was still "more to do" in his next term, again without naming any concrete policy goals. "We're going to make America great again.”

/——/ Trump is smart enough not to give specifics because you bottom feeders will just misquote him and attack everything he says he’ll do.

Last edited:

First you have to get rid of the cancer (Trump) and then you can begin to heal the nation. The first round of treatment was the 2018 election and that stopped the spreading by getting rid of the legislative agenda. Now we'll try to extract the tumor in the election. I don't know if it will work or not. But at least there's hope.

How is making a man that doesn't know what state he is in our Autocrat, help anything?

Remember that Bite Me was a chief apparatchik in the ultra partisan Obama-Biden Regime

The adoring President Hannity served him up another softball, forgetting that Trump lacks the intellectual capacity to respond like a normal adult. No doubt Hannity wished he hadn't done that.

But, on the other hand, perhaps Hannity is like the Trumpsters here, possibly thinking it was the greatest answer to any question ever given by anyone ever, believe me. Who knows at this point.

Last edited:

I honestly don't give a flying FUCK what kind of leftist garbage your EU propaganda wing writes up about OUR president.

Go suck a fat dick, ya faggot... oh wait... you do that already. One of the only things you're still allowed to do in that authoritarian, locked down, speech and thought controlled shit hole you call europe.

Don and Joe have much in common, they’re both demented.

This is the best our country can offer for the most powerful office in the world. Man, are we screwed.
/—-/ Not that I agree about Trump being demented, but look at the attacks launched against most Republicans when they run for office. Forget your politics for a moment, and decide if you’d go through that nightmare just to be in high office. Got anything remotely questionable in your background? Got a family member who went to jail? If you’re part of the ruling class you get a pass, but for an outsider, it is hell on earth.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

This is the best our country can offer for the most powerful office in the world. Man, are we screwed.
/—-/ Not that I agree about Trump being demented, but look at the attacks launched against most Republicans when they run for office. Forget your politics for a moment, and decide if you’d go through that nightmare just to be in high office. Got anything remotely questionable in your background? Got a family member who went to jail? If you’re part of the ruling class you get a pass, but for an outsider, it is hell on earth.
It’s no different for Ds.

It’s no different for Ds.
/—-/ Yes, some Dem’s get the anal exam. Some are kicked to the curb for stupid reasons like Al Franken. Yeah the photo was inappropriate specially for a Senator, but forcing him to resign when Ted BELCH Kennedy got away with murder is just plain wrong.

Funny shit. Where is our growth today? The Trump Recession.

The only tax increase will be the rollback on corporate tax cuts & tax cuts for the wealthy. When will you stupid fucks get that Republicans don't give a rat's ass about you unless you are wealthy or are a corporation.

Trump bankrupter farmers & hurt manufacturing with his tariffs.

You Trump supporters are the God damn dumbest bunch of people ever.

My God, he doubled the deficit before COVID hit. I thought you assfucks were about fiscal responsibility>

Funny shit. Where is our growth today? The Trump Recession.

The only tax increase will be the rollback on corporate tax cuts & tax cuts for the wealthy. When will you stupid fucks get that Republicans don't give a rat's ass about you unless you are wealthy or are a corporation.

Trump bankrupter farmers & hurt manufacturing with his tariffs.

You Trump supporters are the God damn dumbest bunch of people ever.

My God, he doubled the deficit before COVID hit. I thought you assfucks were about fiscal responsibility>
/—-/ Got anything other than lies. Twists and distortions? The governors shut down their state economies, not Trump. Every democRATs voted for the budgets and stimulus, and yet you give them a pass. BTW, we won the tariff wars on many fronts, a job no other president dem or Republican as willing to fight. And corporations pass taxes on to the consumer in the form of higher prices.

Talking about blank...

1789037769-Funny-Prince-Charles-Pulling-Face-58666.jpg

The worst thing is for a scab to form over the Burn Loot Murder infection.

Never forget. To democrats healing means turning the whole country into New York.

Forum List

Back