Couple who pulled guns on Black mother and daughters charged with felony assault

I saw the whole vid on twitter. The mother and two daughters instigated the whole thing. This couple tried to leave but the loud mouthed trio kept on and on and on, following them closely and tried to stop them from leaving the verbal battle. The woman got out of her car then, with her gun, and kept telling them to stay away, which resulted in the other 3 to continue advancing.

These two people did not want to be another reginald denny. Too many blacks think its fine to attack cars to get to the people inside so they can beat them to death.

gracie----are the two daughters GROWN UPS?

I saw the whole vid on twitter. The mother and two daughters instigated the whole thing. This couple tried to leave but the loud mouthed trio kept on and on and on, following them closely and tried to stop them from leaving the verbal battle. The woman got out of her car then, with her gun, and kept telling them to stay away, which resulted in the other 3 to continue advancing.

These two people did not want to be another reginald denny. Too many blacks think its fine to attack cars to get to the people inside so they can beat them to death.
Yes. I saw the WHOLE VIDEO too.

They reached into the couple's vehicle. These Africans better not get away with this. Funny how the MSM edits this

seems to me that if the "mother and her two baby daughters" prevented the couple from getting
out of their parking spot------THAT is unlawful imprisonment. The story is very incomplete but does include an indication that the male with the gun
HASTENED TO GET AWAY at first chance-----CLEARLY to avoid confrontation albeit being ARMED

gracie----are the two daughters GROWN UPS?
You can see the WHOLE THING here

The second that couple bumped into blacks they knew they would be attacked. Blacks have destroyed entire restaurants because they were sold out of chicken nuggets.

Immediately upon seeing a black assume they will attack. Don't go near them. Don't make eye contact. The couple should never have allowed black people to get close enough to bump.

I'm finding it more and more disturbing how many people carry firearms without apprently knowing the laws regarding when they can draw and/or shoot.

"Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, got into an altercation with the family outside a Chipotle in Michigan.

Watch: Video shows white woman pulling out gun on Black woman in Chipotle parking lot

July 3, 2020, 8:20 AM PDT
By Minyvonne Burke

A white couple from Clarkston, Michigan, was arrested and charged with a felony after a video showed the woman pointing a gun at a Black mother and her two daughters.

Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42, were taken into custody on Wednesday, the same day they got into an altercation with the family at a Chipotle in Orion Township.

The Oakland County Prosecutor's Office announced Thursday that the Wuestenbergs were charged with felonious assault.

Deputies were called to the Chipotle around 6 p.m. local time for reports of threats involving a firearm, the Oakland County Sheriff's Office said in a press release. Both the Wuestenbergs and the family, whom authorities did not identify, had called police on each other.

Part of the altercation was captured on cellphone video and shows two women off-camera accusing Jillian Wuestenberg of bumping into them. Eric Wuestenberg enters the frame and helps his wife get into their car before exchanging words with the mother.

Jillian Deanne Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Peter Wuestenber, 42.

Jillian Deanne Wuestenberg, 32,

Things quickly escalate after Eric Wuestenberg begins to reverse the vehicle out of the parking spot.

"You gonna f---ing hit me," the mother yells. Both groups begin arguing and the video shows Jillian Wuestenberg get out of the car and point a gun at the mother.

"Get away," Jillian Wuestenberg says, telling her husband to call the police. "Get the f--- away."

The video ends with Jillian Wuestenberg getting back into the car and the couple driving away. The footage does not show what led up to the altercation but Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard said that it began when one group bumped into the other.
[snipped]

Minyvonne Burke is a breaking news reporter for NBC News."

Couple who pulled guns on Black mother and daughters charged with felony assault

Its only going to get worse as guns proliferate. We really are the biggest threat to our own species.
Some day when you find yourself surrounded by an angry negro mob, your opinion will change

Last edited:
So is it just my imagination or does the trend seem to be white people pulling guns on black people and attempting to force them to comply with their demands because I can't recall any stories about black people pulling guns on white people solely to attempt to get them to do something/stop doing something. And for the records, I'm not talking about armed robbery or anything else in that category.

I've heard some firearm instructors say that if you pull you weapon but don't use it or have to use it to defend yourself, then there was probably no threat which required an armed response to begin with. I don't fully agree with that stance because sometimes the mere sight of the weapon de-escalates the situation, but not in the last couple of these types of stories have I seen it do so. Pulling a firearm on someone for no good reason or as an attempt to intimidate can piss some people off and cause then to go on the attack because they were just threated with a deadly weapon.

If it keeps happening, then as long as the people who unlawfully pointed a weapon at another get charged and convicted, then I guess our laws are working as designed, correct?
Do you think, that pointing a weapon at a criminal, illegally blocking your way is a crime?
There is nothing in the story that established the person with whom she was in an altercation was a "criminal".

Having the ability or right to carry a weapon does not allow a person to use that weapon indiscriminately and at this current time, private citizens are held to the same standard that our law enforcement officers must adhere to in order to claim lawful self-defense and that standard is "an imminent threat of grevious bodily harm or death".

Being pissed off at someone because they bumped into you, or because they are antagonizing you in an attempt to get you to apologize is not a imminent threat of death or severe bodily harm. Every indication I've seen shows that she was pissed off, not in fear and I have no idea where the video came from but that's pretty damning if you're trying to claim self-defense because you were in fear for life.

Similar to that couple in Missouri who lived in a gated community and pulled their weapons on "trespassers". People who are in fear for their lives do not arm themselves and then leave their home where they have a measure of security/safety to go out and confront the people that they are allegedly in fear of by placing themselves in the open where they can be attacked. How much sense does that make?

But to answer your question, no it is not lawful to point your weapon at anyone except to defend your life or the life of another from death or severe bodily injury and this situation didn't warrant that type of response. If someone is doing something unlawful to you, including blocking your vehicle, you call the police, write down the license plate of the vehicle, get a photo of it if you can and hopefully things will get squared away. You can then press charges, take them to court if you have quantifiable damages or whatever but at least you won't be going to jail and possibly getting convicted.
In this exact situation police didn't protect their lawful freedom. So, there was only one way to protect their lawful right on free movement.

More victims of Americas crazy gun laws. In the UK we settle these things in a less violent fashion and nobody gets killed.
Thats a better way in my opinion.
Knives?
Cricket bats?
Snub them at Tea?
Or call the bobbies to complain that a few old ladies next door are having tea in their garden.

Tommy is a scumbag.

Tommy is Karen.

Notice how the angry mob suddenly changed their tone when the gun came out? This couple BETTER get off and the darkies need to be arrested for intimidation and kidnapping

There is no civil discourse with the ooking pavement ape. Especially the sow of the species. You either avoid all contact or engage fully. The laws and structure of law is currently designed to protect, and defend this ignoble savage. Engage fully...or leave.

More victims of Americas crazy gun laws. In the UK we settle these things in a less violent fashion and nobody gets killed.
Thats a better way in my opinion.
According to the data blacks are 3.4% of your population. Get back to us with your opinion when those numbers quadruple

Watch the full video. The couple (whites) made every attempt to leave peacefully without incident. The mother of the two daughters (Blacks) refused to let them leave.

Can someone justify why and how Blacks are now entitled to block whites from leaving?
Notice how NewsVine_Mariyam abandoned the thread once the FACTS came out?

Last edited:
So is it just my imagination or does the trend seem to be white people pulling guns on black people and attempting to force them to comply with their demands because I can't recall any stories about black people pulling guns on white people solely to attempt to get them to do something/stop doing something. And for the records, I'm not talking about armed robbery or anything else in that category.

I've heard some firearm instructors say that if you pull you weapon but don't use it or have to use it to defend yourself, then there was probably no threat which required an armed response to begin with. I don't fully agree with that stance because sometimes the mere sight of the weapon de-escalates the situation, but not in the last couple of these types of stories have I seen it do so. Pulling a firearm on someone for no good reason or as an attempt to intimidate can piss some people off and cause then to go on the attack because they were just threated with a deadly weapon.

If it keeps happening, then as long as the people who unlawfully pointed a weapon at another get charged and convicted, then I guess our laws are working as designed, correct?
Forgot to mention....

BLACK BEHAVIOR MATTERS

So is it just my imagination or does the trend seem to be white people pulling guns on black people and attempting to force them to comply with their demands because I can't recall any stories about black people pulling guns on white people solely to attempt to get them to do something/stop doing something.
OMG, just listen to yourself.

The couple in the car just wanted to leave and the mother/daughter couple were antagonizing them and trying to stop them from leaving, while making threats the whole time to
'beat day ass'.

If thhe races were not mentioned you would like feel different, broski.

Forum List

Back