Couple who pulled guns on Black mother and daughters charged with felony assault

People who are in fear for their lives do not arm themselves and then leave their home where they have a measure of security/safety to go out and confront the people
How long could the couple cower inside the house after the Only Black Lives Matter crazies set it on fire?

So is it just my imagination or does the trend seem to be white people pulling guns on black people and attempting to force them to comply with their demands because I can't recall any stories about black people pulling guns on white people solely to attempt to get them to do something/stop doing something. And for the records, I'm not talking about armed robbery or anything else in that category.
90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. it’s kinda of a problem.. she had every right to leave the parking lot freely. The blacks are mad they are black and hate white ppl they are lucky to be alive and should be thankful

I saw the whole vid on twitter. The mother and two daughters instigated the whole thing. This couple tried to leave but the loud mouthed trio kept on and on and on, following them closely and tried to stop them from leaving the verbal battle. The woman got out of her car then, with her gun, and kept telling them to stay away, which resulted in the other 3 to continue advancing.

These two people did not want to be another reginald denny. Too many blacks think its fine to attack cars to get to the people inside so they can beat them to death.

When you watch the whole video, the black lady was calling them whitey and begging for trouble.

Nobody will go to jail. Mostly nonsense. “We the people” petition is ridiculous. The woman will probably lose her gun license — this will likely depend partly on the state and kind of license. That was a dangerous and stupid and almost certainly illegal thing to do. The African Americans involved, had they guns, could have drawn theirs in “self defense.“ Fortunately they didn’t have or draw one. The results could have been deadly violence over nothing. The videos don’t show clearly everything leading up to the woman drawing her pistol so she actually may beat all charges if she’s got the money for a really good lawyer. Nobody hurt, but it could have been much worse.

Last edited:
So is it just my imagination or does the trend seem to be white people pulling guns on black people and attempting to force them to comply with their demands because I can't recall any stories about black people pulling guns on white people solely to attempt to get them to do something/stop doing something. And for the records, I'm not talking about armed robbery or anything else in that category.

I've heard some firearm instructors say that if you pull you weapon but don't use it or have to use it to defend yourself, then there was probably no threat which required an armed response to begin with. I don't fully agree with that stance because sometimes the mere sight of the weapon de-escalates the situation, but not in the last couple of these types of stories have I seen it do so. Pulling a firearm on someone for no good reason or as an attempt to intimidate can piss some people off and cause then to go on the attack because they were just threated with a deadly weapon.

If it keeps happening, then as long as the people who unlawfully pointed a weapon at another get charged and convicted, then I guess our laws are working as designed, correct?

Did you watch the entire video? No

Nobody will go to jail. Mostly nonsense. “We the people” petition is ridiculous. The woman will probably lose her gun license — this will likely depend partly on the state and kind of license. That was a dangerous and stupid and almost certainly illegal thing to do. The African Americans involved, had they guns, could have drawn theirs in “self defense.“ Fortunately they didn’t have or draw one. The results could have been deadly violence over nothing. The videos don’t show clearly everything leading up to the woman drawing her pistol so she actually may beat all charges if she’s got the money for a really good lawyer. Nobody hurt, but it could have been much worse.

THe black woman initiated this confrontation over a "Bump" and then refused to allow the white couple to leave.

That is a crime. Nor is it nothing.

If the "police" can't prevent violation of human rights by biogarbage, decent people will use their weapon by themselves.
There were no human rights violations here, just violations of the criminal code. In most states it is considered an assult to point a firearm at someone whether it is loaded or not. In the last coupl;e of articles I've read of similar incidents, the witnesses or victims mentioned that the female pointing the firearm had her finger on the trigger, which shows she doesn't know much about proper weapon handling.

We'll see if they are actually convicted.
the blacks started and then escalated the attack as the whites tried to leave. given recent assaults they had every right to draw down on them as they feared for their safety. all that is required was their perception and fear. I carry OC as well as firearms so i have one more option before i go to deadly force.

They will be acquitted.

I've heard some firearm instructors say that if you pull you weapon but don't use it or have to use it to defend yourself, then there was probably no threat which required an armed response to begin with. I don't fully agree with that stance because sometimes the mere sight of the weapon de-escalates the situation, but not in the last couple of these types of stories have I seen it do so. Pulling a firearm on someone for no good reason or as an attempt to intimidate can piss some people off and cause then to go on the attack because they were just threated with a deadly weapon.

If it keeps happening, then as long as the people who unlawfully pointed a weapon at another get charged and convicted, then I guess our laws are working as designed, correct?

Did you watch the entire video? No
I am betting the states attorney throws this out by tomorrow.

The white woman tried to deescalate the confrontation by peacefully walking away and got into her car as the black woman called her a “dumbass bitch.”

The black woman then turned her ire toward white woman’s husband and threatened him: “And if you say something I’ll beat your white ass too.”

As the white couple backed up their vehicle to leave the parking lot, the black woman rushed behind the SUV to block them from leaving and accused them of ‘trying to hit her.’

The black woman pounded on the vehicle and threatened to beat them

The white woman tried to deescalate the confrontation by peacefully walking away and got into her car as the black woman called her a “dumbass bitch.”

The black woman then turned her ire toward white woman’s husband and threatened him: “And if you say something I’ll beat your white ass too.”

As the white couple backed up their vehicle to leave the parking lot, the black woman rushed behind the SUV to block them from leaving and accused them of ‘trying to hit her.’

The black woman pounded on the vehicle and threatened to beat them

This is the part that gets me.

THe woman is basing her criminal actions on her trust in both the law abiding nature of the white couple, ie they won't just run her down,

AND in the assumption that the Police, when they get involved, will take her side, even though she is obviously in the wrong.

That is classic, literal, "Privilege" of the type that moron liberals are constantly accusing whites of having.

Forum List

Back