Could the US defeat China in a CONVENTIONAL war?

Here is what I wrote about the ship building process:

Do you know how long it would take for them to build everything? In WWII, it took on average, 42 days for the U.S. to crank out ONE liberty supply ship at peak war production effort. The parts were supplied by over 15 factories, and then it took about a week to assemble. China could do it, but to create thousands of ships, in places where they could even build ships, would take a very long time. It wouldn't be like the U.S. would be sitting on the beaches just watching them do it without preparations of our own, you know.

There, I have it written down. How are you confused?

Until you realize the absolutely staggering statistics of it. In order for China to land 100,000,000 troops in the U.S., China first has to have an extraordinarily large fleet to house these men. If we cram theoretically, 10,00 men onto one troop carrier, it would take ten thousand troop carrier ships to hold the men, and gear, and ammunition, and tanks, and vehicles, and supplies, etc. So we're talking about a flotilla of nearly 15,000-20,000 ships. Now exactly how long would it take this flotilla to get here? The fastest cargo ships take about two weeks to sail from China to the U.S., with others taking over a month. That gives the U.S. plenty of time to pick ships off while they're still out at sea, and mass forces at the landing points. Unless China builds itself a massive 20,000 ship flotilla of top speed troop carrier ships, Chinese soldiers won't be hitting the beaches any time soon.

By air, China would have a rough time trying to bomb the U.S. with their planes limited fuel windows, while the U.S. has the comfort of being at home base. We can meet them out at sea with plenty of fuel, while they burn precious fuel carrying munitions, with just enough to get them back home.

I explained the impossibility of a Chinese invasion. How are you confused? If you're gonna be this retarded, put me on ignore please.

The problem is not how many ships they can build,it's getting them here in one piece.
They'd be sitting ducks on the open ocean.

You made your argument and then destroyed it in the very same post. You tell us they could invade and then explain why it would be impossible to do so!

Are you high?

Your original post was:
China invading the U.S. would stomp out any doubt of American morale. You'd be a fucking idiot to think that it wouldn't.

God forbid I forget to put the phrase, Chinese attempted invasion.

This is all hypothetical. China invading the U.S. Mainland would be impossible. But IF they ATTEMPTED to do so, American morale would be immense.

Lighten up, dude.

God forbid I forget to put the phrase, Chinese attempted invasion.

This is all hypothetical. China invading the U.S. Mainland would be impossible. But IF they ATTEMPTED to do so, American morale would be immense.

Lighten up, dude.
I am supposed to lighten up simply because YOU fucked up? Sorry! That's not how this works. This is not how any of this works!

Dumbass!

I do not think so at all.

If I am wrong, explain how the US would defeat China in an all out conventional war. Specifically.
It's unanswerable due to numerous variables, but our having sent most of our manufacturing overseas is a HUGE problem.

I mean, where would we get the machinists we'd need????

It's unanswerable due to numerous variables, but our having sent most of our manufacturing overseas is a HUGE problem.

I mean, where would we get the machinists we'd need????

No one would be able to win a conventional war on either side when it comes to the U.S. and China. If we go over there, we'd get clubbed. If they come over here, they'd get clubbed. Welcome to modern nuclear warfare.

The supply lines would insane.

If China mobilized all of their factories to build war machines like the US did for WWII, they could easily dedeat us.

They produce most of our shit. We have no strategic protection from globalism.
THIS is the problem, yes.

Listen fucktard, you left out a word that changed the entire meaning of your post. You fucked up! Now, STFU and kiss my ass goodbye!

Put me on ignore, grammar nazi. Why so angry?

142973.jpg

Forum List

Back