Could Biden still win the popular vote while holding the lowest approval rating in Presidential history?

Depends on the jurisdiction, but in Atlanta, it involved some 3 AM deliveries that were conveniently very heavily in favor of Biden.
Avoiding the question aren’t you…how are mail in votes actually counted everywhere.

It says that mail-in votes can reach whatever numbers are needed to win. It's a joke really.

I'm expecting voter turnout to be near 100% in certain key areas, and we may see over 100% in some places while the media works overtime to explain it away.
Can you explain how the GOP kept seats in the House, gained seats in 2020 and took the house in 2022?

I mean, if they gained seats they must have been running up the mail in votes, right?

Can you explain how the GOP kept seats in the House, gained seats in 2020 and took the house in 2022?

I mean, if they gained seats they must have been running up the mail in votes, right?
I would suspect cheating has been going on by both sides. It's kind of the norm at this point. I would expect both parties to be cheating substantially more in this upcoming election, since there really isn't much in place to stop it.

Now your lie is that Nancy Pelosi and her gang are republicans.

Ahh...still can’t admit your blob ran up $8T in debt...

After 85 years, one would think you would have more of a spine.
I used a source.

If he can do it, what does this say about democracy?

Because the majority of the population lives in New York and California who are the stronghold of the DNC cult, along with the 10 to 20 million illegals that have poured across the border that will probably all now vote, I assume the GOP winning the popular vote is no longer possible.

At the same time, the majority in the country seem to hate Biden policies and are sick to death of the DNC.
They cheat . Of course he can . Plandemics , drop boxes, mail in cheating , ballot harvesting ... look what they did in 2020 , nobody stopped them ....

If he can do it, what does this say about democracy?
It says Trump is far worse than Biden.

That's what it says. It's not complicated.

Because the majority of the population lives in New York and California who are the stronghold of the DNC cult, along with the 10 to 20 million illegals that have poured across the border that will probably all now vote, I assume the GOP winning the popular vote is no longer possible.

At the same time, the majority in the country seem to hate Biden policies and are sick to death of the DNC.
You have no idea what the majority of the country thinks. You live in your sick, twisted MAGA bubble.

And you will most likely be very disappointed in November when Biden wins by a substantial margin.

In theory, it involves bipartisan observers watching workers count the votes, but in some cases, Republican observers got ousted. So, it's not always so bipartisan.
That’s you babbling. Where’s your evidence ? You had 60 chances to show it.

That’s you babbling. Where’s your evidence ? You had 60 chances to show it.
What happened in Detroit involved exactly what I mentioned. Of course, the media claims it was because there were too many observers in the building. They also try to say that the windows were boarded up to "prevent intimidation" of the workers.

For every abuse, they have an excuse, but it's hard to believe the media when its bias is so obvious.

Democrats that rail on about 10 year old children never tell us who got the children pregnant or why they support girls that age getting pregnant
Yep. It democrats teaching grade schoolers about sex that's the problem.

Forum List

Back