Could Biden still win the popular vote while holding the lowest approval rating in Presidential history?

If he can do it, what does this say about democracy?

Because the majority of the population lives in New York and California who are the stronghold of the DNC cult, along with the 10 to 20 million illegals that have poured across the border that will probably all now vote, I assume the GOP winning the popular vote is no longer possible.

At the same time, the majority in the country seem to hate Biden policies and are sick to death of the DNC.
We’re a republic, remember? :dev3:

Still no attempt to tell us the difference between deficit and debt. You need help.
I truly thought you knew that by this time. Look, when you can't do research, call on me.

Because the majority of the population lives in New York and California who are the stronghold of the DNC cult, along with the 10 to 20 million illegals that have poured across the border that will probably all now vote, I assume the GOP winning the popular vote is no longer possible.

At the same time, the majority in the country seem to hate Biden policies and are sick to death of the DNC.
Fix News tripe.

What a dumb post. Illegals can’t and don’t vote and you have no fking proof they do. If you went to a different country and sneaked in, would you fking vote illegally ? well, you repugnants might try…
You'd like illegals to vote.

What a dumb post. Illegals can’t and don’t vote and you have no fking proof they do. If you went to a different country and sneaked in, would you fking vote illegally ? well, you repugnants might try…
Maybe where you live they cant yet.

Only with a lot of fraud.

Elon Musk

@elonmusk
Subscribe

A few other things you probably don’t know: illegals in America can get bank loans, mortgages, insurance, driver’s licenses, free healthcare (California & New York) and in-state college tuition.What’s the point of being a citizen if an illegal gets all the benefits, but doesn’t pay taxes or do jury duty?

Not as much as the Lakers...

Why did Trump give the Lakers $4M?
I would not have. But the Lakers including all of them is a large group. But you have a good point. Why did Trump give blacks so much money that you pointed out?

I must push shit around. Welcome to the pile.
85 years of wisdom there.... LOL...

Anyway...please explain to us how the GOP gained seats in 2020 when there was so much alleged fraud.

Please finally admit that your lord and master, Trump, ran up $8T in debt.

Are you that spineless?

Forum List

Back