Could Biden still win the popular vote while holding the lowest approval rating in Presidential history?

There you go again lying. When I catch you lying, And I do it many times, you will be corrected.
We do not favor ten year olds being pregnant and do not favor them giving birth.
Those are pedophile children and they must be protected from Democrats.
You couldn’t catch a dig lapping his arse. You’re 0-10 now.

The moral of the story is that the MAGA folks trade in cruelty as if it was a commodity. Its what you guys are all about...pure hate; all the time.
You talk as if you come here from north Korea. Are you Russian by chance?

There you go again lying.
No lie.
When I catch you lying, And I do it many times, you will be corrected.
You haven’t done it yet.... And you still claim to be in your 80’s? Really? LOL
We do not favor ten year olds being pregnant and do not favor them giving birth.
Sure you do. That was overturning Roe was all about.
Those are pedophile children and they must be protected from Democrats.
Pedophile children?

No lie.

You haven’t done it yet.... And you still claim to be in your 80’s? Really? LOL

Sure you do. That was overturning Roe was all about.

Pedophile children?
You have whined I follow you and of course I do follow you. To expose your lying on this forum. I have done it so much you comment I follow you.
I do not claim shit. i tell what is factual. I am 85. Definitely wish i could claim to be only 25 but sure I was born in 1938. Roe was overturned only because it was not properly decided to begin with. It was fatally flawed.

When i used the term pedophile it is because you claim we hate 10 year olds. That is so stupid I said pedophile to talk about the child.

Losing what ? Did they have a election we don’t know about ?

In your mind. Nah, I pity you. You have the worse trailer in the park.
Losing in the surveys. Which of course you are too dumb to read.
You do not pity me. I do not ask for it. I tell the truth. And you hate the truth.

If he can do it, what does this say about democracy?

Because the majority of the population lives in New York and California who are the stronghold of the DNC cult, along with the 10 to 20 million illegals that have poured across the border that will probably all now vote, I assume the GOP winning the popular vote is no longer possible.

At the same time, the majority in the country seem to hate Biden policies and are sick to death of the DNC.
It says that mail-in votes can reach whatever numbers are needed to win. It's a joke really.

I'm expecting voter turnout to be near 100% in certain key areas, and we may see over 100% in some places while the media works overtime to explain it away.

Losing in the surveys. Which of course you are too dumb to read.
You do not pity me. I do not ask for it. I tell the truth. And you hate the truth.
Of course you’re too gullible….did you get them from Fix news again ? Did you actually see the results of the primaries? Trump gets 51% as a front runner, Biden gets over 90% of actual votes with black support up 13%. You know, the polls kept saying blacks lost it for Biden, yet when it came to actually voting, up 13%.

Democrats that rail on about 10 year old children never tell us who got the children pregnant or why they support girls that age getting pregnant
You out did yourself with dumb ass posts.

Of course you’re too gullible….did you get them from Fix news again ? Did you actually see the results of the primaries? Trump gets 51% as a front runner, Biden gets over 90% of actual votes with black support up 13%. You know, the polls kept saying blacks lost it for Biden, yet when it came to actually voting, up 13%.
Funny how you describe how you are to a fine point. Read what you said and it applies to you.

If he can do it, what does this say about democracy?

Because the majority of the population lives in New York and California who are the stronghold of the DNC cult, along with the 10 to 20 million illegals that have poured across the border that will probably all now vote, I assume the GOP winning the popular vote is no longer possible.

At the same time, the majority in the country seem to hate Biden policies and are sick to death of the DNC.

There is no National Popular Vote.

Forum List

Back