Could Biden still win the popular vote while holding the lowest approval rating in Presidential history?

I would not have. But the Lakers including all of them is a large group. But you have a good point. Why did Trump give blacks so much money that you pointed out?
Ahh, the race card.

Talk to a conservative long enough...they eventually play it.

They really can’t help themselves. Sad really.

85 years of wisdom there.... LOL...

Anyway...please explain to us how the GOP gained seats in 2020 when there was so much alleged fraud.

Please finally admit that your lord and master, Trump, ran up $8T in debt.

Are you that spineless?
I posted the actual debt. And you read it and the source.

I also posted only 3 years of the Biden national debt he has run up so far.

Ahh, the race card.

Talk to a conservative long enough...they eventually play it.

They really can’t help themselves. Sad really.
Tell me what the lakers are as a team? Say if if you think they are all white.

Elon Musk

@elonmusk
Subscribe

A few other things you probably don’t know: illegals in America can get bank loans, mortgages, insurance, driver’s licenses, free healthcare (California & New York) and in-state college tuition.What’s the point of being a citizen if an illegal gets all the benefits, but doesn’t pay taxes or do jury duty?
You’re confused between illegal immigrants and immigrants.

No, we have real elections in America.
Where is the proof that Putin does not have fair elections?

Isn't that what you demand to see from the GOP when they question the Joe Biden election?

I posted the actual debt. And you read it and the source.

I also posted only 3 years of the Biden national debt he has run up so far.
Do you know what debt is ? Do you know what deficit is ? We did this before…you’re still FOS.

Do you know what debt is ? Do you know what deficit is ? We did this before…you’re still FOS.
It was the debt over Biden's 3 years so far. Do you know he runs up deficits?

The GOP gained seats when you guys are alleging all of the democrat voting fraud.

You can’t explain it.
So you deny Democrats were in charge of the House? And with Harrison there, they ran the Senate.

It says the voters hate you guy...and you.

The GOP is not popular because you do things that are brazenly cruel for no other reason than you like being cruel. Ten year olds being forced to carry pregnancies...this is what you cheer for.
can i see some evidence of 10 yr olds being forced to carry a baby......lolol..........you fucking idiot...lol

trump is smoothing your brain crevices daily....lol

If he can do it, what does this say about democracy?

Because the majority of the population lives in New York and California who are the stronghold of the DNC cult, along with the 10 to 20 million illegals that have poured across the border that will probably all now vote, I assume the GOP winning the popular vote is no longer possible.

At the same time, the majority in the country seem to hate Biden policies and are sick to death of the DNC.
with massive cheating, anything is possible........we need to cheat like fuk this time

I think i told you previously that I was on the Budget and Finance committee for a few years and of course dealt with deficits and debt. Stop making yourself seem stupid.

with massive cheating, anything is possible........we need to cheat like fuk this time
1707099634891.png

The best cheater wins every time, even when they know about it, they let it happen anyway.

Forum List

Back