Costco now requires masks to shop.

Meh, a minor inconvenience...
No they are making you obey you fool this virus is 911 it's invisible it takes your RIGHTS away using bs lies .......... when you wake up you will realize what a police state you live in nad the only ones who roll over and accept are cowards who don't love their couuntry enoough to stand up and fight this gawd dam communist tracking bs.

What would you NOT do if ordered to do it. ---- would you bend over for a CHIP to be implanted---

Would you get a chip if they told you it's the only way to cash your checks etc..

yeah sure you would because uu don't realize how one flip cuts you off from the very situations that are needed ot survive.

Where I live we've been required to wear masks in any store for a couple weeks now. It's mildly annoying, but not the end of the world.
You must be a leftist. You people like being controlled. You people need to be controlled.

You know, there are things that just aren't worth filling your diaper over and, boy, you've found one.

Do you stop at red lights? Do you slow down in school zones? Do you walk out of stores with merchandise and refuse to pay for it?

Why do you put up with being controlled like that?

It's a simple choice. You can abide by their rules or not You've chosen not to. That's just super.

But you're making it out to be some bid conspiracy thing, when all it is is requiring you to wear a mask so you can buy your 80-roll bundle of Charmin...

Meh, a minor inconvenience...
No they are making you obey you fool this virus is 911 it's invisible it takes your RIGHTS away using bs lies .......... when you wake up you will realize what a police state you live in nad the only ones who roll over and accept are cowards who don't love their couuntry enoough to stand up and fight this gawd dam communist tracking bs.

What would you NOT do if ordered to do it. ---- would you bend over for a CHIP to be implanted---

Would you get a chip if they told you it's the only way to cash your checks etc..

yeah sure you would because uu don't realize how one flip cuts you off from the very situations that are needed ot survive.

Yeah, because asking you to wear a mask so you don't sneeze on someone is exactly the same thing as getting a chip implanted in your ass.

What a fucking moron...

They should at least provide a mask to people who don't have one.

I find it funny you didn't want muslims to be free to leave their burkas on but now you want to be free to take your mask off. LOL
Muslims wear their symbols of female subjugation of their own free will just as I don't wear my mask
because I'm not required to in my state. Free will =free will.

Laugh out loud! If everyone in a store is wearing a face mask except for one person, who has zero symptoms
how is a pandemic being "stopped"?
Those wearing the mask do not spread the virus if they are asymptomatic carriers of Covid19, and it does reduce chances of getting if you are not a moron.

To indignant to bother to stop a pandemic? What's noble about that?
Laugh out loud! If everyone in a store is wearing a face mask except for one person, who has zero symptoms
how is a pandemic being "stopped"?
1588178492293.png

Maybe its just a stylin' thang?

Their roof, their rules.
That's beyond dispute. I just think the corporate masters at Costco are delving in some virtue signaling
which I find obnoxious and the chances of catching the virus in a place like Costco, where everyone are
wearing masks, are infinitesimally small.
And if someone was infected while in Costco, who would know anyway? It's all a cynically stupid stunt.

I believe it's time to allow my membership to expire.
They should at least provide a mask to people who don't have one.

I find it funny you didn't want muslims to be free to leave their burkas on but now you want to be free to take your mask off. LOL

View attachment 329641

One is for religious reasons, the other for heath reasons.
What does the reason matter? You republicans are always quick to point out the differences which means you are ignoring the hypocrisy or conflicting beliefs.

If you are free to not wear a mask why aren't they free to wear the mask?

Forum List

Back