Costco now requires masks to shop.

I am only a person who believes in science and doctors' opinions. Also, I learned about spreading germs as a small child.
I think we all did. If I'm not standing "Joe Biden" close to the person next to me and sneezing or coughing all over people the chances are nil that I'm spreading a virus around.

If wearing a mask makes you feel like a good virtue signaling citizen be my guest.
In fact never ever remove your mask. But don't self righteously assume the lack of a mask equals me spreading a pandemic around.

Masks are not mandatory in my state and even if I wanted to wear a mask, which I obviously don't,
where would I get one? In all the stores that are shut down and don't have any in stock anyway?

I've been in my corner grocery store every day for over a month now interacting with people in masks
and without them without any negative consequences.

one should wonder why Costco didn't change their policies a month ago....oh, I know. Costco is a liberal union shop, so all is well.
Its really sad that you believe this. What an embarassment this country has become.

Yoou sooooooo just proved how fkn stupid you are the link SMOKE PROVIDED a** hole is straight to COSTCO's site

FKN HAND PALM DUMBASS!! and that my friend is why nobody sees you DEMOCRATIC STUPID FKS AS HAVING ANY/ NO COMMON SENSE u idiots PARROT everything without searching a gawd dam thing b.c. u fkrs are lazy as hell!!!!

I am only a person who believes in science and doctors' opinions. Also, I learned about spreading germs as a small child.
I think we all did. If I'm not standing "Joe Biden" close to the person next to me and sneezing or coughing all over people the chances are nil that I'm spreading a virus around.

If wearing a mask makes you feel like a good virtue signaling citizen be my guest.
In fact never ever remove your mask. But don't self righteously assume the lack of a mask equals me spreading a pandemic around.

Masks are not mandatory in my state and even if I wanted to wear a mask, which I obviously don't,
where would I get one? In all the stores that are shut down and don't have any in stock anyway?

I've been in my corner grocery store every day for over a month now interacting with people in masks
Mandatory in public where I live. I use a neckerchief with a coffee filter in between the fold. I am 68 and have preexisting conditions. As a former long-distance motorcycle rider, I've worn neckerchiefs most of my life so it is no big deal for me.

I believe it's time to allow my membership to expire.
A5757A1C-00F2-4BA6-A51A-E7369D88C0BA.jpeg

Mandatory in public where I live. I use a neckerchief with a coffee filter in between the fold. I am 68 and have preexisting conditions. As a former long-distance motorcycle rider, I've worn neckerchiefs most of my life so it is no big deal for me.
Which does absolutely nothing. N95 sealed tightly on your face is minimum.

Sorry folks. I won't be told what I can or cannot wear when I'm out shopping. If things are that bad in their view, shut down the stores.
Kind of selfish and who are you to endanger other people over your "feelings"?
Sorry folks. I won't be told w uphat I can or cannot wear when I'm out shopping. If things are that bad in their view, shut down the stores.
Try this on. 35 million cases of the "regular" flu every year in the U.S. Of these, 35 thousand deaths every year, give or take.
To be less "selfish", shouldn't everybody be wearing masks when out in public between, say, Halloween and Easter? No concerts, sporting events, restaurants during these months? Or should we just use common sense?

I believe it's time to allow my membership to expire.
They should at least provide a mask to people who don't have one.

I find it funny you didn't want muslims to be free to leave their burkas on but now you want to be free to take your mask off. LOL

View attachment 329641

One is for religious reasons, the other for heath reasons.
What does the reason matter? You republicans are always quick to point out the differences which means you are ignoring the hypocrisy or conflicting beliefs.

If you are free to not wear a mask why aren't they free to wear the mask?
What does the reason matter?

If you don't know, you're more of a fool than I thought.
I just want to know exactly how free I am in your society. I'm free enough I don't have to wear a mast but not so free I can wear a burka if you outlaw them. Got it. Just checking.

one should wonder why Costco didn't change their policies a month ago....oh, I know. Costco is a liberal union shop, so all is well.
Its really sad that you believe this. What an embarassment this country has become.

Yoou sooooooo just proved how fkn stupid you are the link SMOKE PROVIDED a** hole is straight to COSTCO's site

FKN HAND PALM DUMBASS!! and that my friend is why nobody sees you DEMOCRATIC STUPID FKS AS HAVING ANY/ NO COMMON SENSE u idiots PARROT everything without searching a gawd dam thing b.c. u fkrs are lazy as hell!!!!
Has nothing to do with liberal/conservative, you whiny, insane conspiracy freak. Damn you are worthless.

Sorry folks. I won't be told what I can or cannot wear when I'm out shopping. If things are that bad in their view, shut down the stores.
Sorry folks. I won't be told w uphat I can or cannot wear when I'm out shopping. If things are that bad in their view, shut down the stores.
Try this on. 35 million cases of the "regular" flu every year in the U.S. Of these, 35 thousand deaths every year, give or take.
To be less "selfish", shouldn't everybody be wearing masks when out in public between, say, Halloween and Easter? No concerts, sporting events, restaurants during these months? Or should we just use common sense?
You still don't understand the difference?

Goddamn global embarrassment.

35k deaths is 35k deaths dumbass. Why would ignore the flu deaths? The same measures (social distancing, masks, hand washing) helps prevent spreading the flu.
Don't pick your nose. Your head will cave in.

35k deaths is 35k deaths dumbass. Why would ignore the flu deaths? The same measures (social distancing, masks, hand washing) helps prevent spreading the flu.
It’s OK that 35k -65K Americans die from the flu every year.

Exactly. Apparently, the flu doesn't trash Trump enough.

Laugh out loud! If everyone in a store is wearing a face mask except for one person, who has zero symptoms
how is a pandemic being "stopped"?
Those wearing the mask do not spread the virus if they are asymptomatic carriers of Covid19, and it does reduce chances of getting if you are not a moron.
But what if you wear a mask you're not a moron?

More parking spots!

Laugh out loud! If everyone in a store is wearing a face mask except for one person, who has zero symptoms
how is a pandemic being "stopped"?
Those wearing the mask do not spread the virus if they are asymptomatic carriers of Covid19, and it does reduce chances of getting if you are not a moron.
But what if you wear a mask you're not a moron?
A mask at best keeps YOU from spreading the virus. They don’t prevent you from catching it.

It is my understanding that Democrats may substitute pussy hats as face coverings to help prevent the spread.

Wow. You are absolutely braindead.

Forum List

Back