Correct me If I'm wrong

forkup

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2016
So the way I see it, Donald Trump is hoping for 2 things here. Firstly he hopes his supporters believe he's pandering to Latino's, because he realized he can't win the election, if he has no support whatsoever with minorities. Secondly he hopes that the Latino community, doesn't believe he's pandering but had an actual change of heart and he realized deporting illegal immigrants en masse is inhumane. I think he's actually losing supporters here, because I've seen a lot of people voting for Trump exactly because, like they like to say, he doesn't cater to political correctness. And it's a pretty hard sell to say the exact opposite of what you have claimed for the entire primaries and something you have doubled down on on multiple occasions.
Donald Trump Has A Completely Different Immigration Position Every Day

So the way I see it, Donald Trump is hoping for 2 things here. Firstly he hopes his supporters believe he's pandering to Latino's, because he realized he can't win the election, if he has no support whatsoever with minorities. Secondly he hopes that the Latino community, doesn't believe he's pandering but had an actual change of heart and he realized deporting illegal immigrants en masse is inhumane. I think he's actually losing supporters here, because I've seen a lot of people voting for Trump exactly because, like they like to say, he doesn't cater to political correctness. And it's a pretty hard sell to say the exact opposite of what you have claimed for the entire primaries and something you have doubled down on on multiple occasions.
Liberals refine their agenda all the time. They constantly appeal to specific demographics, black, latino, women, gays, etc. When Republicans do the same they are inconsistent and pandering.

Further evidence that liberals are corrupt.

Could someone explain to me why deporting people who are here illegally is in humane? Wasn't it in humane for them to sneak in here and steal from us in humane?

Liberals refine their agenda all the time. They constantly appeal to specific demographics, black, latino, women, gays, etc. When Republicans do the same they are inconsistent and pandering.

So doing a complete 180 on a position, a position which is considered by a lot of his supporters a cornerstone of the campaign is refining? My my. To me it would be like Clinton all of a sudden would claim she's for smaller government.

Could someone explain to me why deporting people who are here illegally is in humane? Wasn't it in humane for them to sneak in here and steal from us in humane?
Ask Trump, he doesn't think it's humane anymore since yesterday lol. Kind of my point.

Ask Trump, he doesn't think it's humane anymore since yesterday lol. Kind of my point.
I am asking you. You are here, he isn't. Why is deportation inhumane?
To paraphrase Trump, it's not humane to uproot someone and his family who has build up a life here for 15 or 20 years. You seem to have trouble answering the premise of the OP. My question is. You, as a Trump supporter aren't troubled by your candidate being apparently on my side on this issue all of a sudden?

To paraphrase Trump, it's not humane to uproot someone and his family who has build up a life here for 15 or 20 years. You seem to have trouble answering the premise of the OP. My question is. You, as a Trump supporter aren't troubled by your candidate being apparently on my side on this issue all of a sudden?
How do you feel? Are you or are you not for the deportation of people who are here illegally? That is a simple question.

Why do bigoted lefties assume that every Mexican is in illegal alien? How in the world do democrats get away with pandering to Black people to such an extent thay they are convinced they can't obtain anything as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century? The democrat party is historically the party of bigotry and slavery and they only way they can gain the votes of minority citizens is to keep them angry and frustrated and on the DNC plantation.

What about the people that do it legally? How would you feel if you went through all the right channels and some other mofo just snuck in and demanded that which you worked your ass off for? Oh, that's right, you lefties are all about that.

There is absolutely no need to deport - if the US enforced it's existing Immigration and other laws Illegals would go back home / leave.

Illegals are not allowed to have jobs in the US.
- E-Verify. Enforce the law. no jobs = no money = no reason to stay.

No Sanctuary cities.

No handing out drivers licenses or any other perk - Food Stamps, Welfare, Medical Care, Obamaphones, housing, etc.

Illegals caught breaking the law should be deported immediately.

Serious criminals perpetrating serious crimes, and illegals caught returning to the US after deportation, should be sent to GITMO. (Talk about a deterrent!)

The cost of illegals in the country to the US should be calculated and subtracted from the annual 'foreign aid' money Mexico gets from the US.

Payments to the victims and families of victims of illegals should be subtracted from any foreign aid given to Mexico and other nations.

ALL Foreign aid money should be cut off from Mexico unless they do more to prevent illegal immigration into the US.

Foreign aid funds scheduled to go to Mexico could be used to build a wall / secure the border. The US COULD seize Mexican funds in the US to pay for the wall and payments to victims, as well.

The ABILITY to stop illegal immigration is NOT the problem. It is the LACK OF WILL to do so that it preventing it from being done.

So doing a complete 180 on a position, a position which is considered by a lot of his supporters a cornerstone of the campaign is refining? My my. To me it would be like Clinton all of a sudden would claim she's for smaller government.
What 180?

I see some liberal on here is digging the butt nuggets out of Anderson Cooper's rectum.

The guy said he would build a wall to stop illegal immigration over the southern border and deport the bad ones. He said the good ones could return. He never said that there would not be some consideration given. It was the left who assumed he was a hardliner while his supporters already know he is a guy who cares about people and expected there would be a compromise but at least the issue would finally be addressed and the border would be closed so that the criminals could be deported and stay deported for a change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He didn't make your arguments, you are simply trying to smear him, being the liberal you are. He said those not deported must go through the legalization process.

How do you feel? Are you or are you not for the deportation of people who are here illegally? That is a simple question.
I clearly implied how I feel. I do it more clearly. So at least one of us can say he answered the question posed. I can't morally object to somebody who he or she can make a better life for them self even if it means that you have to cross a border illegally to do it. I wish it wouldn't have to happen that way but that's neither here nore there. Now if you succeed and manage to get past most obstacles to a point where you and your family actually get embedded in society and succeed to build a life, uprooting you from it becomes immoral. You catch someone crossing the border. You can send them back. I don't think there wrong to try but I understand that unchecked immigration leads to disaster. On the other hand sending someone back. Who works, and in a lot of cases have children who are American citizens is inhumane. That's my feelings. So how do you feel Trump switching position on you? Seems an even easier question to answer

I clearly implied how I feel. I do it more clearly. So at least one of us can say he answered the question posed. I can't morally object to somebody who he or she can make a better life for them self even if it means that you have to cross a border illegally to do it. I wish it wouldn't have to happen that way but that's neither here nore there. Now if you succeed and manage to get past most obstacles to a point where you and your family actually get embedded in society and succeed to build a life, uprooting you from it becomes immoral. You catch someone crossing the border. You can send them back. I don't think there wrong to try but I understand that unchecked immigration leads to disaster. On the other hand sending someone back. Who works, and in a lot of cases have children who are American citizens is inhumane. That's my feelings. So how do you feel Trump switching position on you. Seems an even easier question to answer
It is inhumane to trample on other peoples lives and traditions/culture. Use up their resources... Which is exactly what illegals do. Therefore, your premise is flawed.

He didn't make your arguments, you are simply trying to smear him, being the liberal you are. He said those not deported must go through the legalization process.
"Now, everybody agrees we get the bad ones out," Trump said. "But when I go through and I meet thousands and thousands of people on this subject, and I've had very strong people come up to me, really great, great people come up to me, and they've said, 'Mr. Trump, I love you, but to take a person who's been here for 15 or 20 years and throw them and their family out, it's so tough, Mr. Trump,' I have it all the time! It's a very, very hard thing."
I didn't realize pointing out your candidates inconsistencies was smearing.

"Now, everybody agrees we get the bad ones out," Trump said. "But when I go through and I meet thousands and thousands of people on this subject, and I've had very strong people come up to me, really great, great people come up to me, and they've said, 'Mr. Trump, I love you, but to take a person who's been here for 15 or 20 years and throw them and their family out, it's so tough, Mr. Trump,' I have it all the time! It's a very, very hard thing."
I didn't realize pointing out your candidates inconsistencies was smearing.
You said he did a 180. A 180 would mean he wants Hillary's open border position. Try to keep up.

wow, another trump thread.. wow, I honestly can't believe for a guy that doesn't have a chance all the thread attention in usmessageboard. Politics, Current Events and Election Forum. Wow, I'd hate to see the number if you all thought he had a chance.

simpletons, you look desperate. Hey, maybe you can start up another useless thread to show your fear of the man.

I clearly implied how I feel. I do it more clearly. So at least one of us can say he answered the question posed. I can't morally object to somebody who he or she can make a better life for them self even if it means that you have to cross a border illegally to do it. I wish it wouldn't have to happen that way but that's neither here nore there. Now if you succeed and manage to get past most obstacles to a point where you and your family actually get embedded in society and succeed to build a life, uprooting you from it becomes immoral. You catch someone crossing the border. You can send them back. I don't think there wrong to try but I understand that unchecked immigration leads to disaster. On the other hand sending someone back. Who works, and in a lot of cases have children who are American citizens is inhumane. That's my feelings. So how do you feel Trump switching position on you. Seems an even easier question to answer
It is inhumane to trample on other peoples lives and traditions/culture. Use up their resources... Which is exactly what illegals do. Therefore, your premise is flawed.
The Thorny Economics of Illegal Immigration
This is a study of illegal workers and their impact in Arizona. The truth is, nobody knows if illegal immigrants are a boon or a curse in the economy. So claiming they do is false, secondly that wasn't what the post was about to begin with. It is about the fact that Trump is trying to have his cake and eat it to, and the fact that, it makes, at least in my book voting for him if you are a principled supporter harder.

Forum List

Back