Coronavirus in Red States

So far, Red States are doing a Victory Dance that they are immune to Coronavirus and it is only a Blue State problem.

Instead of showing leadership, Trump joins them in pretending.

When it comes, Red States will be hit particularly hard by the virus.
Firstly, they are woefully unprepared. They are doing little to discourage public gatherings.....particularly Churches

Secondly, they have a shaky healthcare infrastructure. In many cases people are 50 miles from the nearest healthcare facility. Those facilities are poorly staffed and when the shit hits the fan, they will have no access to critical safety equipment and ventilators.

While they won’t have the fatalities of urban areas, I fear their death rates will be much higher

what are you talking about? I live in a red state & we do no such thing. The key difference is we don't have people living on top of each other & we actually follow the rules about social distancing. And here's something else, it's already in my state right now. By the way, we are pretty much shut down as is. No schools the rest of school year, go outside to work, exercise or get food/dr appointments, & churches/businesses shut. Sounds like the rest of the country....
Then you don't live in Florida

I believe this will be like the Great Depression in terms of changing the entire character of America. The Depression woke up the American public for the need for a social safety net. There was none before 1929, and the result was literally famine and starvation in parts of the country. This will dismantle the myth of the "best medical system in the world" that the Medical Industrial Complex has built.
Nailed it

It's a troll post. Some folk believe it's gotta be political us vs them. Shallow thinkers I call them.

So far, Red States are doing a Victory Dance that they are immune to Coronavirus and it is only a Blue State problem.

Firstly, they are woefully unprepared. They are doing little to discourage public gatherings.....particularly Churches

Secondly, they have a shaky healthcare infrastructure. In many cases people are 50 miles from the nearest healthcare facility. Those facilities are poorly staffed and when the shit hits the fan, they will have no access to critical safety equipment and ventilators.

While they won’t have the fatalities of urban areas, I fear their death rates will be much higher
You know what no one is talking about Chicom Ruskie Troll? Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders. They both look weak, effeminate, and unqualified to lead this nation. No one has heard from them and when they do, no one is listening.

And you look like a pile of troll shit.

Why do they need to speak? Donnie the "Virus Master" is proving to the country that he was never fit to lead in the first place and mostly only dittohead simps, subversive Russian Trolls and like minded people will be voting for him in Nov.

Don’t you have chamber pots to empty in Wuhan?

May God curse everything you care about.

It's really sad and disturbing that the desperate TDS left is trying to turn a pandemic into a red state blue state contest. The ironic thing is that the left seems to be doing a freaking victory dance over the pandemic casualties.

seems the big blue cities are the ones with the problems
Just stop. Don't be stupid.

It's not just blue cities.

It's not just cities.

Keep acting like that and you're going to die
blow it out your ass yes EVERYBODY IS GOING TO DIE could be the flu since it's killed more than the covid 19 has and infected over 60million

I think red states pray more to god so most are protected. But life is more simple in republican towns

I think red states pray more to god so most are protected. But life is more simple in republican towns
Good luck with that

blow it out your ass yes EVERYBODY IS GOING TO DIE could be the flu since it's killed more than the covid 19 has and infected over 60million
You folks just CAN'T take this serious

::headshake::

For some it always comes down to red vs blue. How about this? Take your little colors and shove them. I absolutely laugh when either side calls themselves patriots. They are anything but.

geeze dude. I live in Idaho I haven't heard anything remotely connected to what you're sayin.
But, we consider the source

• Thanks
Reactions: KGB

Your drug use is causing you to hallucinate. No "Red States" are doing a "Victory Dance" or think they are immune. EVERY state has cases and all are taking it seriously.
with the spoiled child cuomo is he puts this up there

The governors of both Texas and Florida did issue a stay at home order but they exempted churches.

Which is a horrible thing to do since it will be just a breeding ground for the virus.

Yes their medical infrastructure is very ill equipped for this so many people in rural areas will die needlessly. Many will die in their homes without being able to travel the many miles to a doctor.

what are you talking about? I live in a red state & we do no such thing. The key difference is we don't have people living on top of each other & we actually follow the rules about social distancing. And here's something else, it's already in my state right now. By the way, we are pretty much shut down as is. No schools the rest of school year, go outside to work, exercise or get food/dr appointments, & churches/businesses shut. Sounds like the rest of the country....
Then you don't live in Florida

no I don’t, I live in the Midwest which is solidly red state country & none of what right winger is saying is even close to being true. It’s as shut down here as everywhere else.

how much longer can Mee Maw hold out?

Kay Ivey is the good Governor here

we call her Governor Mee Maw

she is under immense pressure to issue a stay in place order and so far has steadfastly refused to do so

Gov.-Kay-Ivey-For-Alabama-Dreams.jpg

EK5w.gif

Forum List

Back