Coronavirus in Red States

So far, Red States are doing a Victory Dance that they are immune to Coronavirus and it is only a Blue State problem.

Instead of showing leadership, Trump joins them in pretending.

When it comes, Red States will be hit particularly hard by the virus.
Firstly, they are woefully unprepared. They are doing little to discourage public gatherings.....particularly Churches

Secondly, they have a shaky healthcare infrastructure. In many cases people are 50 miles from the nearest healthcare facility. Those facilities are poorly staffed and when the shit hits the fan, they will have no access to critical safety equipment and ventilators.

While they won’t have the fatalities of urban areas, I fear their death rates will be much higher
Pogo no link........

No link for what?
The OP has no link........ :abgg2q.jpg:

The OP is an opinion. You can't "link" an opinion.

You didn't think of that? View attachment 318494

Not opinion.

Your hypocrisy is noted.

I'm afraid you don't get to make opinion into not-opinion by posting not-opinion on a message board.

A life. Get one.

So far, Red States are doing a Victory Dance that they are immune to Coronavirus and it is only a Blue State problem.

Firstly, they are woefully unprepared. They are doing little to discourage public gatherings.....particularly Churches

Secondly, they have a shaky healthcare infrastructure. In many cases people are 50 miles from the nearest healthcare facility. Those facilities are poorly staffed and when the shit hits the fan, they will have no access to critical safety equipment and ventilators.

While they won’t have the fatalities of urban areas, I fear their death rates will be much higher
Pogo no link........

No link for what?
The OP has no link........ :abgg2q.jpg:

The OP is an opinion. You can't "link" an opinion.

You didn't think of that? View attachment 318494

Not opinion.

Your hypocrisy is noted.

I'm afraid you don't get to make opinion into not-opinion by posting not-opinion on a message board.

A life. Get one.
This is a claim not an opinion, Moron:

Unlike the OP and the rest of the leftist board members, I'm not wishing this horror on anyone, or any state.

I am.

With the vitriol and attempted disenfranchisement these leftist ***** have been hurling at us year after year they are getting EXACTLY what they deserve - a good'ole natural culling courtesy of their self proclaimed urban superiority.
Karma is often a hard thing to deal with asshole

You bet it is, and you're getting a cold dose of it right now.

Maybe it will teach you some humility. Maybe not. But I do know this - all the food that magically appears in your stores? That comes from us "red" states. Keep shitting on us and see how long you last.

Has anyone else seen a dumbass of this level?
yea denizen and jitts......

You're really hung up on the church thing aren't ya? In TN, most LARGE churches (or affilations of a couple denominations) have shifted quickly to ON-LINE services.. And a couple INNOVATIVE ones have borrowed drive-in movie theater tech to have services IN YOUR CAR IN THE PARKING LOT...

If you analyze how everyday folks innovate and react -- their solutions and ideas might be BETTER than a total lockdown...

But NO --- The big difference between you and me is the naughty RISK word.... Leftists try to anihilate risk anywhere it exists.. Can not tolerant trace elements of risk... The REST OF US realize that's silly and do our darndest to MITIGATE risk... Because not all risk is bad... In fact, that's what makes folks take a 2nd mortgage to open a smoothy shop... Or invest in OTHER risky businesses on the Dow Jones. Or drink tap water with BARELY DETECTABLE amounts of bad stuff in it..

Agree with most of your post. Dunno why you have yell some of the words though. Condescending IMO...

Maybe it will teach you some humility. Maybe not. But I do know this - all the food that magically appears in your stores? That comes from us "red" states. Keep shitting on us and see how long you last.
Listen asshole. You've never heard me "shitting on red states" so fuck yourself

As far as Karma...all your bullshit isn't gonna save you from the bug. It don't care and IT don't just hit cities

Oh yea..I live in the country dumfuk

Listen asshole. You've never heard me "shitting on red states" so fuck yourself

As far as Karma...all your bullshit isn't gonna save you from the bug. It don't care and IT don't just hit cities

Oh yea..I live in the country dumfuk

*yawn*

You should probably Google "speaking proverbially".

no I don’t, I live in the Midwest which is solidly red state country & none of what right winger is saying is even close to being true. It’s as shut down here as everywhere else.
That's good to hear. I spoke to several friends in other red states and they generally said the same.

Florida however...not so much

Agreed. Florida’s response was absurd. There’s no excuse for not going on shutdown...the hell with spring break.

Why make such a morbid prediction.

It's more a wish on your part.

You've been handed these tallking points because they are not all that cogent and you have not presented anything. to support your claims.

What if there is a vaccine in the next three months.

Blue states and areas are the catalyst to the economy, trade, technology, innovation, travel, and so forth it is normal that they have more cases. Red areas and people are let me just say sorta domesticated and that explains their gnorance and fear of other cultures, change and that results to them being more likely to be racist and close minded.

Be specific... you can't because the numbers of contagion are higher in the Blue States and especially in the Blue cities....

Very true

But the medical infrastructure is more advanced in urban areas.

Rural areas hit by the virus will have limited resources to fight it
seems the big blue cities are the ones with the problems
And attitudes like that will make it that much harder as the virus hits rural America

I think red states pray more to god so most are protected. But life is more simple in republican towns
Jesus will protect you

Be specific... you can't because the numbers of contagion are higher in the Blue States and especially in the Blue cities....

Very true

And attitudes like that will make it that much harder as the virus hits rural America
The powers that be may use potential promising drugs on people infected in rural areas sparsely affected that will help people all over including the cities. Count your blessings that there are areas like this.

Very true

Leftist I fart in your direction

You know what no one is talking about Chicom Ruskie Troll? Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders. They both look weak, effeminate, and unqualified to lead this nation. No one has heard from them and when they do, no one is listening.

And you look like a pile of troll shit.

Why do they need to speak? Donnie the "Virus Master" is proving to the country that he was never fit to lead in the first place and mostly only dittohead simps, subversive Russian Trolls and like minded people will be voting for him in Nov.
blindboo-so-youre.jpg

Nah Zippy, his obvious incompetence to lead doesn't mean he created the virus. Only a Maroonie would think he could.

There is no competition between Red and Blue states when it comes to the Corona virus. We in Pa. feel bad for NYers and wish them health and good luck. We just don't want them bringing their problem here. Do like the man said and stay put.

The ravings of a douchebag.

Forum List

Back