Check this Gestapo bullshit out

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

They claim they are using it to fight the pandemic.... so what exactly are they doing with the results of their spying data that has any affect
guess I'm going to have to finish that lead lined box to carry my phone when I'm not using it

They claim they are using it to fight the pandemic.... so what exactly are they doing with the results of their spying data that has any affect

Well they might just have a tough time tracking me because I won't and don't own a so called smartphone.
I know that's an odd position for someone who helped to create the damned things in the first place but I just don't need one so why pay for something I don't really need.
I also refuse to becomes a stumbling drooling moron that can't even walk down the street or have a conversation over dinner without my eyes glued to that tiny little screen trying to tell me what to do, think and say 24/7.

Well they might just have a tough time tracking me because I won't and don't own a so called smartphone.
I know that's an odd position for someone who helped to create the damned things in the first place but I just don't need one so why pay for something I don't really need.
I also refuse to becomes a stumbling drooling moron that can't even walk down the street or have a conversation over dinner without my eyes glued to that tiny little screen trying to tell me what to do, think and say 24/7.
most if not all cell phones have a GPS that cant be turned off from the government,,,

guess I'm going to have to finish that lead lined box to carry my phone when I'm not using it
Wrapping it in aluminum foil will be sufficient. The same stuff you use for your tinfoil hats will do the job nicely. :heehee::113:

I don't think the Gestapo ever tracked anyone through a GPS program on someone's cell phone...
They damn sure would have if they could have, you fucking lemming dumbass.

They used papers.

Ask yourself why is GPS mandatory in cell phones? It damn sure ain't so you can call who you want.

Wrapping it in aluminum foil will be sufficient. The same stuff you use for your tinfoil hats will do the job nicely. :heehee::113:
sorry but tin foil doesnt work,,,even on your head,,,

Any phone that doesn't have GPS is analog and can no longer connect to a network now.

You might can yank the battery, if you can do that. Not sure if that works.

Who needs "bugs" when every cell phone and Alexa is a listening device?
Not only with a microphone, but a camera, too!

And you know this how? :laughing0301:

BTW I'm a retired EE and I actually did help create smart phones as well as GPS technology. And I know a few things about Faraday shields too.

BTW I'm a retired EE and I actually did help create smart phones as well as GPS technology. And I know a few things about Faraday shields too.
then how do you not know that most modern cell phones have GPS???

People know. :dunno:
Name one that doesn't. I'll wait.

If you can pull the battery out, that stops it.

People know. :dunno:
Name one that doesn't. I'll wait.

If you can pull the battery out, that stops it.
I cant,,,I said most because I dont know if some dont have it,,,all I know is the two I have do and one is a flip and the other a smart,,

not sure how to pull the battery in my smart phone,, but you can also throw it in a bucket of water,,,

I didn't say that dummy. In fact they do. One of the very first smartphone prototypes had it along with a camera. I worked with the Cambridge engineering group that put it together for Orange the largest British mobil service provider of the day. It was the size of a brick but it had all of the features of today's smart phones. This country was mostly using Motorola flip phones at the time. Prior to that I designed what was likely the first cellphone with a built in camera for Qualcomm to display at the upcoming CES show. That was back in about 1998 I think. It featured a very early CMOS camera chip along with an early LCOS display. One was an entire camera on a single chip and the other was a complete miniature display on a single chip.
The camera chip came from OmniVision a startup that I joined shortly after. The display was from Microdisplay a company I was instrumental in getting seed capital for from the Samsung Lee family.
I went on to develop the cellphone market for Omnivision and smartphones became about 80% of Omnivision's business. I also got the automotive industry started with camera technology which you see proliferating today. It's not all the way there yet but it will be soon. When you see air bags controlled with image sensors it will be where I wanted it to go. The automotive market in general moves very slowly.

They used papers.

Ask yourself why is GPS mandatory in cell phones? It damn sure ain't so you can call who you want.

Oh, eat a bag of dicks, you cum-gurgling little bitch. Are you so fucking devoid of intelligence that you don't know a joke when you see one? Instead you lash out, calling people names because they have the audacity to not take every word you belch up seriously?

Fuck you, you little piss-ant fuck...

They used papers.

Oh, eat a bag of dicks, you cum-gurgling little bitch. Are you so fucking devoid of intelligence that you don't know a joke when you see one? Instead you lash out, calling people names because they have the audacity to not take every word you belch up seriously?

:popcorn:

They used papers.

STFU, rotten cum-breath faggot. Your breath smells like death, motherfucker!

Stop sucking dicks!

Why is it you support GPS being in all the cell phones now?

Forum List

Back