To Red State Refugees.....it isn't enough to flee Blue States, they will follow, you have to keep funding the fight in Blue states

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
My entire family is planning on leaving the fascist state of Illinois....it will take time, but as many as possible are going to escape as soon as possible....

The only problem with fleeing the Blue States for Red State freedom?

The democrats/leftists, will not leave us alone. They didn't leave us alone in the Blue States, they are going to use the power of the Federal government to wreck the red states...with their attacks on gas fueled cars, stoves, water heaters, children, women, they are coming for the Red States.....it is just a matter of time......

The left does not rest, they do not stop....they do not forgive, they do not forget.....there is no compassion or mercy in them.

So.....once you escape from the Blue state crap hole.....please.....do what you can to fund the resistance in the Blue States.....because if we don't do this, the fascists will just grow in power......and then, they will come after us in the Red States......

My entire family is planning on leaving the fascist state of Illinois....it will take time, but as many as possible are going to escape as soon as possible....

The only problem with fleeing the Blue States for Red State freedom?

The democrats/leftists, will not leave us alone. They didn't leave us alone in the Blue States, they are going to use the power of the Federal government to wreck the red states...with their attacks on gas fueled cars, stoves, water heaters, children, women, they are coming for the Red States.....it is just a matter of time......

The left does not rest, they do not stop....they do not forgive, they do not forget.....there is no compassion or mercy in them.

So.....once you escape from the Blue state crap hole.....please.....do what you can to fund the resistance in the Blue States.....because if we don't do this, the fascists will just grow in power......and then, they will come after us in the Red States......
They're trying to destroy Tennessee right now. They're trying to destroy Texas. They're trying to destroy Florida.
Soon there will be nowhere to move to that isn't a 3rd world crapfest.

IMO, the only way the 2 sides live together is to get a national divorce.
Unless the proggies do an abrupt 180, there is no middle ground on which a compromise could stand.
At this point, the left's idea of compromise is for the rest of us to just do what they tell us & that'll never fly for me.

Red state life is not that great but we get by, if you can stomach the drunks, bigots, haters, meth heads, and crackers.

IMO, the only way the 2 sides live together is to get a national divorce.
Unless the proggies do an abrupt 180, there is no middle ground on which a compromise could stand.
At this point, the left's idea of compromise is for the rest of us to just do what they tell us & that'll never fly for me.
You don't live in the USA.

They're trying to destroy Tennessee right now. They're trying to destroy Texas. They're trying to destroy Florida.
Tennessee Republicans concerned about our children passed the ban on drag shows. Liberals in Tennessee have already found a judge to block that ban.

Red state life is not that great but we get by, if you can stomach the drunks, bigots, haters, meth heads, and crackers.
Small towns in red states are full of wonderful people.
harrison2.jpg

Yep....which is why we need to fight even from red states....

The one by me is around 1500. It has people from all over the world and several different religions with poverty and rot.
From what I hear a few towns in rural Missouri even have Islamic mosques. How was something so unAmerican like this allowed to happen?

In 1986 when I moved to Rogers, Arkanslaw there were no blacks allowed. The KKK grand dragon was in Harrison, Arkanslaw at that time.

I moved to SW Mizzouri on 43 acres I bought, they had sovereign citizens living in the area which was 2001. No blacks were allowed in McDonald county Mizzoouri at the time.

Forum List

Back