Coronavirus in Red States

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
So far, Red States are doing a Victory Dance that they are immune to Coronavirus and it is only a Blue State problem.

Instead of showing leadership, Trump joins them in pretending.

When it comes, Red States will be hit particularly hard by the virus.
Firstly, they are woefully unprepared. They are doing little to discourage public gatherings.....particularly Churches

Secondly, they have a shaky healthcare infrastructure. In many cases people are 50 miles from the nearest healthcare facility. Those facilities are poorly staffed and when the shit hits the fan, they will have no access to critical safety equipment and ventilators.

While they won’t have the fatalities of urban areas, I fear their death rates will be much higher

So far, Red States are doing a Victory Dance that they are immune to Coronavirus and it is only a Blue State problem.

Firstly, they are woefully unprepared. They are doing little to discourage public gatherings.....particularly Churches

Secondly, they have a shaky healthcare infrastructure. In many cases people are 50 miles from the nearest healthcare facility. Those facilities are poorly staffed and when the shit hits the fan, they will have no access to critical safety equipment and ventilators.

While they won’t have the fatalities of urban areas, I fear their death rates will be much higher

Your drug use is causing you to hallucinate. No "Red States" are doing a "Victory Dance" or think they are immune. EVERY state has cases and all are taking it seriously.

do you have a link to people in redstates dancing because they are immune form the virus???

or is this just more TDS induced fake news???

So, you admit that this is a "Blue State" (read: commie shit hole) problem?

I've seen no red states doing a victory dance. At what point to Liberals stop playing politics with the virus?

You're as senile as Biden.

Nobodys doing a victory dance, tard, except for Democrats trying to dunk on Trump. Which is backfiring as usual.

Blue states are the ones needing red states to assist them for the most part.

Imagine NYC with the highest tax rate in America, and 300,0000+ millionaires needing Mississippi to help them, and then you start whining about red states.

You people have no bottom limit in your partisanship.

Well you can stay in your open sewer and cesspool and all crammed up and I'll happily stay in my rural country home on my five acres of free space and isolation. Let's just see how it works out in the end.

Just because you want it to be that way doesn't mean it's correct.

Our county hospital is one of the best in our state. Better than any shithole hospital in New York City. Just competed a full blown expansion. That's what non profit local hospitals can do. We don't send profits off to investors or government. We reinvest it all in new equipment and facilities. Our own helipad, chopper, and entire separate ambulance and fire dept.. We have a 200 man volunteer support brigade for our police and country sheriff. We don't have rats, homeless scumbags, illegal aliens, and libtardos camped out in parks. Dope heads are hauled off to jail.

We don't have a case of Kung Flu within 50 miles.

You can have your sanctuary shitholes. I'll take a clean hospital, police everywhere, pine trees, and fresh mountain air.

Last edited:

Oh wait! That's from CNN so it MUST be fake news!

:th_spinspin:

It's not a red v blue thing; it's an urban v rural issue. Urban populations are highly more susceptible to contracting the virus given the more dense populations, but rural areas not so much. What makes sense for New York City doesn't necessarily make sense for Hooterville, Iowa. One size does not fit all.

The only states that I have seen downplaying this virus and treating it like its a hoax are blue states......

Red State governors have been the main ones ringing the alarm about how serious this virus could be....and they took swift action to protect their people....

#MAGA

In the reddest county (Graham) in this state, they won't even let you on the highways if you don't live there. Why? Because they have no facilities to deal with COVID.

After all, the POTUS said a month ago that it was all "under control" and the "very very few" cases would soon dwindle down to nothing,

Your drug use is causing you to hallucinate. No "Red States" are doing a "Victory Dance" or think they are immune. EVERY state has cases and all are taking it seriously.
No they are not.

They have not executed stay in place orders, have not shut down nonessential business, still hold church services

God is doing a Spring cleaning, and Democrats are dirt.

do you have a link to people in redstates dancing because they are immune form the virus???

or is this just more TDS induced fake news???

You have no idea what a Victory Dance is do you?

It isn't a red state blue state thing. Naturally, large urban centers are expected to have higher counts, for a range of reasons, from sheer population to density.

But it isn't true that red states are not preparing or taking steps.

Most states, excepting 5 at this point, have some sort of shelter in place order, either in the entire state or in parts of the states. This goes beyond the federal 'social distancing' guidelines...

So, you admit that this is a "Blue State" (read: commie shit hole) problem?
Went right over your head didn’t it?

1585845531600.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back