Coronavirus in Red States

Why is it only libs that are politicizing this?....maybe because they know its largely their fault....open borders and open trade with an enemy nation....its all on you demtards....

So far, Red States are doing a Victory Dance that they are immune to Coronavirus and it is only a Blue State problem.

Instead of showing leadership, Trump joins them in pretending.

When it comes, Red States will be hit particularly hard by the virus.
Firstly, they are woefully unprepared. They are doing little to discourage public gatherings.....particularly Churches

Secondly, they have a shaky healthcare infrastructure. In many cases people are 50 miles from the nearest healthcare facility. Those facilities are poorly staffed and when the shit hits the fan, they will have no access to critical safety equipment and ventilators.

While they won’t have the fatalities of urban areas, I fear their death rates will be much higher

The only happy dance I see from anyone is you, asshat. No one who is normal.....which leaves you out, wants anyone to be harmed by this disease. It tells the independents here a lot about how fucked up you progressives are that you need to politicize, and make shit up out of thin air to support your bullshit.

In other words, you are now one of the very few people on this planet that I will not be sorry for when karma bitch slaps you.

So far, Red States are doing a Victory Dance that they are immune to Coronavirus and it is only a Blue State problem.

Firstly, they are woefully unprepared. They are doing little to discourage public gatherings.....particularly Churches

Secondly, they have a shaky healthcare infrastructure. In many cases people are 50 miles from the nearest healthcare facility. Those facilities are poorly staffed and when the shit hits the fan, they will have no access to critical safety equipment and ventilators.

While they won’t have the fatalities of urban areas, I fear their death rates will be much higher
You know what no one is talking about Chicom Ruskie Troll? Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders. They both look weak, effeminate, and unqualified to lead this nation. No one has heard from them and when they do, no one is listening.

And you look like a pile of troll shit.

Why do they need to speak? Donnie the "Virus Master" is proving to the country that he was never fit to lead in the first place and mostly only dittohead simps, subversive Russian Trolls and like minded people will be voting for him in Nov.

Your drug use is causing you to hallucinate. No "Red States" are doing a "Victory Dance" or think they are immune. EVERY state has cases and all are taking it seriously.
No they are not.

They have not executed stay in place orders, have not shut down nonessential business, still hold church services

Liar. See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home

You know what no one is talking about Chicom Ruskie Troll? Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders. They both look weak, effeminate, and unqualified to lead this nation. No one has heard from them and when they do, no one is listening.

Why do they need to speak? Donnie the "Virus Master" is proving to the country that he was never fit to lead in the first place and mostly only dittohead simps, subversive Russian Trolls and like minded people will be voting for him in Nov.
The Virus master is China you political hack.....

Blue state dems told their constituents to go out and not worry....stay tuned to the impeachment trial and hug a Chinaman and welcome sanctuary living.....party on in China town....open your arms to show that orange racist Trump.....elected dems have moved passed laughable to TDS and now to being dangerous....deadly dangerous....

Since the Banana Republican's embraced Trumpybears corruption by acquitting him, perhaps they share the blame for his "Don't worry. It's all under control" attitude and talking points to Americans. I don't think a President Pence would have taken that rhetorical route.

Ignorance does not always result in bliss.

do you have a link to people in redstates dancing because they are immune form the virus???

or is this just more TDS induced fake news???

You have no idea what a Victory Dance is do you?
It's the one they do on your grave just before they piss on it?

The only states that I have seen downplaying this virus and treating it like its a hoax are blue states......

Red State governors have been the main ones ringing the alarm about how serious this virus could be....and they took swift action to protect their people....

#MAGA

Florida Governor allowed kids to come down for Spring Break
Louisiana celebrated Marti Gras
Texas Lt Governor said old people are willing to die to save the stock market

~~~~~~
While Pelosi invited people to attend the Chinese New Year in San Francisco in the start of the Covid-19 epidemic..

Blue state dems told their constituents to go out and not worry....stay tuned to the impeachment trial and hug a Chinaman and welcome sanctuary living.....party on in China town....open your arms to show that orange racist Trump.....elected dems have moved passed laughable to TDS and now to being dangerous....deadly dangerous....

Since the Banana Republican's embraced Trumpybears corruption by acquitting him, perhaps they share the blame for his "Don't worry. It's all under control" attitude and talking points to Americans. I don't think a President Pence would have taken that rhetorical route.
That makes no sense...he wasn't guilty is why he was acquitted and he never ever said this virus was under control...where are you libs getting this crap from?.....why do you think that making stuff up is to your advantage...if you want the dems to regain respect and to win elections again you and they first must start being honest...the people are not as stupid as you wish they were....

How is it that Harris County (Houston), the 3rd most populous county in the United States, only has 847 cases and Dallas County (9th most populous in U.S.) only has 731 cases?

Something ain't stirring the Koolaid.

Southeast Texas had a very warm March. They cancelled the Rodeo in mid stream after an infected guy was found at a BBQ event. Social distancing and stay at home order have been issued by most counties around here too.

That makes no sense...he wasn't guilty is why he was acquitted and he never ever said this virus was under control...where are you libs getting this crap from?.....why do you think that making stuff up is to your advantage...if you want the dems to regain respect and to win elections again you and they first must start being honest...the people are not as stupid as you wish they were....

His acquittal was a forgone conclusion as was his guilt in the attempted Ukraine shakedown scheme. Just as sure as he said it was under control..

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.

Jan. 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.” — Trump in a speech in Michigan.

Feb. 23: “We have it very much under control in this country.” — Trump in speaking to reporters.

Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!” — Trump in a tweet.

Feb. 26: “So we’re at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list, so that we’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So we’ve had very good luck.” — Trump at a White House briefing.

Feb. 26: “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.” — Trump at a press conference.

Feb. 26: “I think every aspect of our society should be prepared. I don’t think it’s going to come to that, especially with the fact that we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up.” — Trump at a press conference, when asked if “U.S. schools should be preparing for a coronavirus spreading.”

Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” — Trump at a White House meeting with African American leaders.

Feb. 29: “And I’ve gotten to know these professionals. They’re incredible. And everything is under control. I mean, they’re very, very cool. They’ve done it, and they’ve done it well. Everything is really under control.” — Trump in a speech at the CPAC conference outside Washington, D.C.

March 7: “No, I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.” — Trump, when asked by reporters if he was concerned about the arrival of the coronavirus in the Washington, D.C., area.

March 10: “And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” — Trump after meeting with Republican senators.

The only states that I have seen downplaying this virus and treating it like its a hoax are blue states......

Red State governors have been the main ones ringing the alarm about how serious this virus could be....and they took swift action to protect their people....

#MAGA

Florida Governor allowed kids to come down for Spring Break
Louisiana celebrated Marti Gras
Texas Lt Governor said old people are willing to die to save the stock market

~~~~~~
While Pelosi invited people to attend the Chinese New Year in San Francisco in the start of the Covid-19 epidemic..

And??

Trump already said he knew this was a pandemic long before anyone else knew.....that would include Pelosi right?

Or do you think "but but Pelosi" is supposed to erase the dumb shit Trump has said and DONE, is saying and DOING and will keep saying and DOING??

We have a million people conga line on the beach from Flagler to Volusia to Brevard Counties. And of course, Carona Beer is being served.

The Virus master is China you political hack.....

Nope, they get the "Chinese Virus" tag. I'm Copyrighting "Donnie the Virus Master" as a new Democrat Action figure, villain of course. Just $19.95, well, as soon as the "Trump Crash" is over that is!

Bright Day Glow Orange too.

His acquittal was a forgone conclusion as was his guilt in the attempted Ukraine shakedown scheme
The house had no case...it was all for the cameras...just like the Kavanaugh circus....when will you stop being fooled by democrats?....do you like being tricked and lied to?...is that enjoyable to you?....will you always suck up to everything the left feeds you?...its pathetic to watch you libs swallow shit day after day after day....it really is sad to see just how simple minded some of you are...I fear for my nation when I see people like you....

His acquittal was a forgone conclusion as was his guilt in the attempted Ukraine shakedown scheme
The house had no case...it was all for the cameras...just like the Kavanaugh circus....when will you stop being fooled by democrats?....do you like being tricked and lied to?...is that enjoyable to you?....will you always suck up to everything the left feeds you?...its pathetic to watch you libs swallow shit day after day after day....it really is sad to see just how simple minded some of you are...I fear for my nation when I see people like you....

There would never be a case strong enough for the Banana Republicans to convict their leader. I laugh at pathetic Banana Republicans as they parrot the known lies their leader spews on a daily basis.

Kavanaugh had nothing to do with the attempted shake down of the Ukraine leader. I think he is unqualified based on his performance as an adult, not stupid shit he may have done in High School.

Forum List

Back