Cop shoots black man in the eye

Too many mentally insane, low IQ , white trash cops

So the guy went to the wrong house wtf

White bastard cop should used judgement but he is a low IQ , trigger happy white devil

I would have kept the gun on me but see he was a drunk kid
too many asshole posters with agendas

Forgive me. I live with blacks. And the ginormous black on black murder rate pales in comparison to the few white cop's "bad shootings" scenario, and then some. Don't piss down my neck and tell me it's raining. Please.

I read the story. The cops house. The cop was justified. Put yourself in his place. Young blacks are known for petty crimes like this. A black boy trying to get into my house can expect to die too

White bastard cop should used judgement but he is a low IQ , trigger happy white devil

You’re so full of shit.

The negro literally stole someone’s keys and wallet and was trying to enter another house at 3:30am. He’s lucky he wasn’t shot dead. Zero reason the off-duty cop should be charged with anything.

Hmmmmm. Off duty detective. Hmmmmm. Deadeye dick.

Ok. Just to be clear. Can we now shoot Mormans at the door or not? I've found that pissing on their leg does just as much good.

Not usually. No more than that poor one eyed guy in the OP walked into the cop's home.
I don't know what the big deal is. He's got another eye and will be able to see, not to do that again.
Maybe he will also know to self monitor his drinking, too. All in all, a learning experience that will be of benefit, in his future.

Forum List

Back