Planscamdemic narratives being shredded by avalanche of scientific based news .

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022

Snapshot of key ZH headlines on their rolling news right now .​

Naturally there will still be a few cognitively rigid Gullibles and Compliants around that will still want to hang on to their dead ideas -- bit like Flat Earthers .​

Best advice is to give them several hard slaps when nobody is looking and hope that a few slipped brain cogs are shunted back to their correct positions .​

Then join us with our crusade to have those suffering from chronic long term psychosis tagged , chipped and later shipped to somewhere like California for possible recovery alongside the Loony Lefties diagnosed with major neurological diseases .​

CDC Says Stroke Concerns Over Pfizer Jab Warrant Investigation
teaser image
"There was a safety concern..."
SUN JAN 15, AT 12:00 AM

Doctor Calls For Withdrawal Of Pfizer, Moderna COVID-19 Vaccines Following New Research

teaser image
"I don’t see how anyone couldn’t be certain that the benefits are outweighing the harms on a population level, or even in the high-risk groups..."
SUN JAN 15, AT 2:30 AM

COVID-Narrative Dissenters File Lawsuit Against Legacy Media Over Coordinated Censorship

teaser image
The plaintiffs, the lawsuit alleges, are among the many victims of the TNI’s “group boycott” tactic...
SUN JAN 15, AT 1:30 AM

We Must Have The Truth
teaser image
In an understatement of the century, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky recently summed up her agency’s role in promoting distrust in science by stating that they did not “reliably meet expectations.”
SAT JAN 14, AT 8:30 PM

FDA Adviser Says Young And Healthy People Shouldn’t Get Latest COVID Boosters

teaser image
"...we should stop trying to prevent all symptomatic infections in healthy, young people by boosting them..."
SAT JAN 14, AT 7:30 PM

Could ya settle on a better name than planscamdemic?
That's not mine .
I probably pinched it from Dr Joseph Farrell .It grows on repetition and is accurate , imo

I like Auschwitz 2.0 but then the P.C. loonies will start bleating .

That's not mine .
I probably pinched it from Dr Joseph Farrell .It grows on repetition and is accurate , imo

And the groomers will groom. That's what they do.

That's not mine .

Sure thing pal. Let me know when you start seeing this.
768716.jpg

Sure thing pal. Let me know when you start seeing this.
View attachment 747866

Fake News . Looks like Belsen to me .

The shame of the Impure Ones will be more than all the concentration camps put together and then some more .

The only interesting thing is that the Holocaust looks to have been set up and executed by the same ethnic group as the vast bulk of the victims ...

Yes , you read that correctly .

Fake News . Looks like Belsen to me .

The shame of the Impure Ones will be more than all the concentration camps put together and then some more .

The only interesting thing is that the Holocaust looks to have been set up and executed by the same ethnic group as the vast bulk of the victims ...

Yes , you read that correctly .

Suuuuuure. Right.

Like I said, lemme know when they start dying out, because they killed their own voterbase, and not the ones who would actually stand up and resist them.

Forum List

Back