Biden Hands His Mask to Breyer

"Make China Great Again!" -- President Brandon, a wholly owned subsidiary of Xi and the CCP

And Putin and Xi appreciate it.

That wasn't a mask, it was a big purple rubber dildo. The White House has adopted a different way of breaking in new Supreme Court Justices.

Breyer will use it to train his replacement, probably some black person with a vagina from what I've heard.

dildo.jpg

This lunacy with Biden keeps getting worse.

If they had a real person as VPOTUS instead of the cackling Harris I believe they would already have made their move to 25th Biden.

I would honestly laugh now if Breyer got Covid, got sick and died. Before he could even retire.

Another body for Joe.

If they had a real person as VPOTUS instead of the cackling Harris I believe they would already have made their move to 25th Biden.

It almost requires video proof to believe it. But it’s Brandon. So, it was a presumptively correct claim. And then, as expected, yep: he did hand his COVID face mask to an associate Justice of the SCOTUS.

I actually feel sorry for Joe Biden as I watch the elder abuse the Democrats are forcing Joe Biden to endure,

Joe Biden needs to just stand up for his rights and resign after admitting he has dementia and those around him know it.

He doesn't know what he is doing. And Breyer...wearing a mask, takes Joe's bacteria laden mask and puts it in his pocket. They all know this man is not right. it's like taking a hankerchief that he just blew his nose in. LOLOL

Last edited:

I thought you were bullshitting us. Then I saw it was you and I was puzzled. GD what a sight

Yes.

the lunacy of Biden keeps getting worse...

but the illegal immigrants keep on pouring into the US .....by the thousands and going on to almost millions....day after day....

so

who is the lunatic then?

Biden and his Leftist thugs who hate America?...... or the rest of America who is doing nothing to stop this?

Is Trump still the president?

Yes.

the lunacy of Biden keeps getting worse...

but the illegal immigrants keep on pouring into the US .....by the thousands and going on to almost millions....day after day....

so

who is the lunatic then?

Biden and his Leftist thugs who hate America?...... or the rest of America who is doing nothing to stop this?

We need a super hero. Maybe the Scooby-Doo gang could break up his little criminal enterprise. I bet once they captured him and removed his mask, Biden is really George Soros in disguise.

He would have gotten away with too, if it weren't for those meddling kids.

We need a super hero. Maybe the Scooby-Doo gang could break up his little criminal enterprise. I bet once they captured him and removed his mask, Biden is really George Soros in disguise.

He would have gotten away with too, if it weren't for those meddling kids.

sure....why not

Forum List

Back