Congratulations, Trumpsters

TDS born 2016 death to be determined.
This historic time will be analyzed very carefully for a long time to come.

You'll just have to get used to it.
Ah the poster boy for TDS responds I actually feel sorry for you and those like you who can't let Trump go it' sad to see people with lifes so void they have to obsess over a one term President. I'm going to finish getting ready for work enjoy your TDS obsession.

The bit where you refuse to understand that your enemies can politically support someone,

that is TDS.

And you are right, your side's hysterical reaction to others disagreeing with you on policy, will be analyzed carefully for a long time.

The party was split prior to Trump running for president the actions after Trump left office has killed off the old party for the new cultist party, the only question remains, what do they do when Trump dies?
Not sure what they might do, but I'll do a happy dance. It will be a great day for the country when he and limbaugh are reunited.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

One guy owns a political party now. Incredible. And congratulations, I guess.

greg-perry-trump-steamroller.jpg
Get better soon. :itsok:

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

Amazing how Republicans lack the spine to condemn Trump
Republicans lost their spines 4 years ago.
Another interesting thing here (among many) is that Trump has not changed one bit, he hasn't moved one inch from his big lie. He knows where his bread is buttered.

So going forward, this whole movement remains pure.
Kellyanne Conway was right when she said Trumpers have “alternative facts.” They do not live in reality. When you live in a world lies, believing a “Big Lie” is believing the the truth. Because in Trumplandia, lies told on behalf of Trump are not lies, but truth. There is no distinction between truth and lies to the Trumper.
Reality like men may identify as women and border security isn’t important? That walls don’t work but we will build one around the Capitol anyway?
You really don’t see a distinction between a 1,500 mile permeable wall and a security fence?

The leftists are just jealous because we have the balls to form and support a true grassroots change in government.
Unlike the sheep who pull the dem lever always and vote in lockstep with their party leaders.
Cowards everyone!
You do know that you'll be doing that for Trumpism now, right?
Actually Trump has a record, what does Biden have, besides raising gas prices. Hugely.
The price is up all over the world. Its not a biden issue ,it would have been the same under donny.

Another interesting thing here (among many) is that Trump has not changed one bit, he hasn't moved one inch from his big lie. He knows where his bread is buttered.

Kellyanne Conway was right when she said Trumpers have “alternative facts.” They do not live in reality. When you live in a world lies, believing a “Big Lie” is believing the the truth. Because in Trumplandia, lies told on behalf of Trump are not lies, but truth. There is no distinction between truth and lies to the Trumper.
Well, in retrospect, this was all predictable. Trump didn't create the alternate universe, it was just sitting there waiting for the right spark. It was a speedboat created by talk radio that just needed a driver.

And again, give Trump credit: He knew exactly what to do with it, and he just MAULED the regular Republicans with it. They never had a chance.

Reality like men may identify as women and border security isn’t important? That walls don’t work but we will build one around the Capitol anyway?
You really don’t see a distinction between a 3,000 permeable wall and a security fence?
Either walls work or they don’t. It’s pretty cut and dry. Your house has walls, doors and locks. So should our country. Border security is important especially now in the midst of a pandemic. Why are illegals getting the vaccine ahead of tax paying citizens?

. . . and Democrats lost their spine after Andrew Jackson died.

Well, in retrospect, this was all predictable. Trump didn't create the alternate universe, it was just sitting there waiting for the right spark. It was a speedboat created by talk radio that just needed a driver.

And again, give Trump credit: He knew exactly what to do with it, and he just MAULED the regular Republicans with it. They never had a chance.
Alternative universe = men may identify as women. Follow the science....

Ah the poster boy for TDS responds I actually feel sorry for you and those like you who can't let Trump go it' sad to see people with lifes so void they have to obsess over a one term President. I'm going to finish getting ready for work enjoy your TDS obsession.
Ok cool!

The leftists are just jealous because we have the balls to form and support a true grassroots change in government.
Unlike the sheep who pull the dem lever always and vote in lockstep with their party leaders.
Cowards everyone!
You do know that you'll be doing that for Trumpism now, right?
Actually Trump has a record, what does Biden have, besides raising gas prices. Hugely.
The price is up all over the world. Its not a biden issue ,it would have been the same under donny.
No Trump wouldn’t kill the Keystone pipeline.

. . . and Democrats lost their spine after Andrew Jackson died.
So FDR and HST lacked spine?

The Republican Party has abandoned all pretenses of being anything other than a cult of personality. The party stands for what Trump believes that day. No different really than how Kim Jong Un and Putin operate.

Fall in line or perish.
You are already doing that with people who have the audacity of not agreeing with you. We are tried of being compliant that allowed you to steamroll over the Constitution and the Bible. There are large churches and others who turned also. In the end, most of you are not needed.

The party was split prior to Trump running for president the actions after Trump left office has killed off the old party for the new cultist party, the only question remains, what do they do when Trump dies?
My guess is that, if you were to ask them, they'd look right to his kids.

We've seen THIS before in world history, TOO.
And the Republicans were the loudest when they claimed they wanted no more political dynasties after the Bushes and Clintons...They certainly backflipped YUGELY on the issue and quickly.
A demagogue is gonna be a demagogue. An ass is ass, of course of course, and Trump is a horse's ass of course....

Took me a minute to figure out why that sounded so familiar.

Trumps policies were incredible for America he did things in a short amount of time the entire Democrat party couldn’t do for 200 years. You need to block out the media who works for the dnc and focus on what the history books have recorded for trump, the economy precovid, trade deals, peace deals no wars. Black unemployment lowest. After a month of failed Biden harris aren’t you like us begging to count real ballots and get trump back where he belongs?

You really don’t see a distinction between a 3,000 permeable wall and a security fence?
Either walls work or they don’t. It’s pretty cut and dry. Your house has walls, doors and locks. So should our country. Border security is important especially now in the midst of a pandemic. Why are illegals getting the vaccine ahead of tax paying citizens?
If you want to stop illegals, go to the source and help end the violence and poverty that is upending their countries. Desperate people will find ways around walls. Just ask the Romans, the Chinese and the East Germans. We should stop being the arms suppliers for the drug gangs in Mexico and Central America. All of which is for another discussion.

You do know that Hillary owns the political party in comparison... Right?
No.

The establishment GOP was overflowing with wimpy nice guys attempting to find some way to stand up for conservative views while managing to get the liberal media on their side. Plus you had the outright RINOs like Romney.

Then along came this fighter who was actually willing to battle for conservative causes for a change. We figured, “What the hell do we have to lose“ and elected him.

Unlike your average presidential candidate once elected Trump did his honest best to deliver on his promises and actually accomplished an amazing amount in four years.

So the Dems got rid of him by rigging an election using COVID-19 as an excuse to change the rules in critical states at the last moments.

Now and for the next four years the Dems will do everything in their power to find Trump guilty of some crime. They may succeed. Time will tell.

But the conservatives have learned it is perfectly ok to be a fighter as a candidate for president. Screw the useless liberal media. Now people are aware the liberal media is just the propaganda wing of the Democratic Party and publishes only democratic propaganda and fake news. It ignores stories that might hurt the Democratic Party.

So expect a tough fight for the Oval Office in four years. Trump may be the candidate or someone else but don’t expect a RINO wimp like Romney to win the nomination. Those days are over.

Forum List

Back