Congratulations, Trumpsters

The leftists are just jealous because we have the balls to form and support a true grassroots change in government.
Unlike the sheep who pull the dem lever always and vote in lockstep with their party leaders.
Cowards everyone!
You do know that you'll be doing that for Trumpism now, right?
Actually Trump has a record, what does Biden have, besides raising gas prices. Hugely.
The price is up all over the world. Its not a biden issue ,it would have been the same under donny.
No Trump wouldn’t kill the Keystone pipeline.
How did that affect the price of petrol today ?

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

One guy owns a political party now. Incredible. And congratulations, I guess.

You do know that Hillary owns the political party in comparison... Right?
No.
That was probably the weirdest question I'll get all day.

So expect a tough fight for the Oval Office in four years. Trump may be the candidate or someone else but don’t expect a RINO wimp like Romney to win the nomination. Those days are over.
If Trump keeps hinting that he's going to run, I can't imagine there will be any kind of fight within the GOP at all.

No one dares challenge him. That's political suicide, if not literal suicide.

The leftists are just jealous because we have the balls to form and support a true grassroots change in government.
Unlike the sheep who pull the dem lever always and vote in lockstep with their party leaders.
Cowards everyone!
Actually Trump has a record, what does Biden have, besides raising gas prices. Hugely.
The price is up all over the world. Its not a biden issue ,it would have been the same under donny.
Of course not, why would he kill a pipeline that benefits Chinese investment in Canadian oilfields for oil that will be shipped to China?

Says the man who uses the word “Trumpster” that he made up as a pejorative while supposedly servicing his 350+ fake clients. Leftists cannot get enough of DJT. The man lost and they continuously bring him up on this board.

TDS....
He is a loser, but the RWNJs still want him to speak at their little get together.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

greg-perry-trump-steamroller.jpg
Trumps policies were incredible for America he did things in a short amount of time the entire Democrat party couldn’t do for 200 years. You need to block out the media who works for the dnc and focus on what the history books have recorded for trump, the economy precovid, trade deals, peace deals no wars. Black unemployment lowest. After a month of failed Biden harris aren’t you like us begging to count real ballots and get trump back where he belongs?
Trump ended no wars even the one in the USA.

Cowards everyone!
How did that affect the price of petrol today ?
A cheap way to send oil thousands of miles. He also banned fracking on federal land and says we will be oil free in 2035. Oil responds.

Amazing how Republicans lack the spine to condemn Trump
The GOP politicians were forced to decide between their principles and their cushy gubmit jobs.

Looks like they've chosen.

Republicans are selling out their political future for some short term 2022 gains

Seems to me I remember the Dems doing the same in the last mid terms. LOL

So expect a tough fight for the Oval Office in four years. Trump may be the candidate or someone else but don’t expect a RINO wimp like Romney to win the nomination. Those days are over.
If Trump keeps hinting that he's going to run, I can't imagine there will be any kind of fight within the GOP at all.

No one dares challenge him. That's political suicide, if not literal suicide.
Political suicide. Given the propensity for violence among some Trumpsters it could be literal homicide.

Trumps policies were incredible for America he did things in a short amount of time the entire Democrat party couldn’t do for 200 years. You need to block out the media who works for the dnc and focus on what the history books have recorded for trump, the economy precovid, trade deals, peace deals no wars. Black unemployment lowest. After a month of failed Biden harris aren’t you like us begging to count real ballots and get trump back where he belongs?
Sorry can you add some context to this? Where did I say “trump ended wars”

Says the man who uses the word “Trumpster” that he made up as a pejorative while supposedly servicing his 350+ fake clients. Leftists cannot get enough of DJT. The man lost and they continuously bring him up on this board.

TDS....
He is a loser, but the RWNJs still want him to speak at their little get together.
They don't think he lost.

He won. In a landslide. He says so, so it's true.

What's sad is, there is no 2020 Republican platform. I guess the platform was,"What He Said". This is when you scrap all your ideals for blindly supporting one person. The United States isn't made up of Americans, it's made up of one person.
Yeah, I never thought I'd see this. Uncharted territory.
After Biden screws the pooch, Trump will be your president again in 2024!

Biden would love to beat Trump again in 2024
Biden won't remember that his name is Biden by 2024 let alone be cognizant enough to be installed by the cabal that manipulated the election.

TDS....
They don't think he lost.

He won. In a landslide. He says so, so it's true.
Lets at least investigate

Cowards everyone!
Of course not, why would he kill a pipeline that benefits Chinese investment in Canadian oilfields for oil that will be shipped to China?
It's going there anyway, but by rail and transported by trucks and tankers. It's equivalent to a million cars on the road, the pipeline is carbon neutral. But Biden is looking after the environment lol.

He expanded US military presence in Africa to combat terrorism...

Cowards everyone!
It's going there anyway, but by rail and transported by trucks and tankers. It's equivalent to a million cars on the road, the pipeline is carbon neutral. But Biden is looking after the environment lol.
Canada is smart enough to build a pipeline are they not? They can build it to the Pacific ocean, can they not? You do know why they have not? They have protestors holding it up just like in the US...The Canadians want to put China's oil in a pipeline to flow through the US so if it leaks we get the pollution and not them..

Ummm where did I say anything about Africa? Lol

Ummm where did I say anything about Africa? Lol
That would be more easily answered by yerself.

Cowards everyone!
The oil is going to market one way or another sooner or later....why not have it refined in the USA, shipped from the USA, in a pipeline built with US citizens....the more oil on the market, the lower the cost.

New Topics

Forum List

Back