Congratulations, Trumpsters

The party was split prior to Trump running for president the actions after Trump left office has killed off the old party for the new cultist party, the only question remains, what do they do when Trump dies?
My guess is that, if you were to ask them, they'd look right to his kids.

We've seen THIS before in world history, TOO.

True-----in the case of a favorite democrat of history--------John F. Kennedy

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

One guy owns a political party now. Incredible. And congratulations, I guess.

greg-perry-trump-steamroller.jpg
Why wouldn't he support him if he was the nominee of the party? what's the alternative? a Dem? Come on man......
Because of what he said on the floor of....

Oh, never mind.
The question presented to him, is if Trump is the nominee would he support him....which implies, that the alternative is the Dem nominee......of course he isn't going to support a Dem...no matter what anyone thinks of Trump, a Dem would be much much worse for the nation

Is this the "I HATE TRUMP," thread of the day?
Perhaps you didn't actually read the OP. I hate no one. I'm not like you.

The thread is dead serious. Try to take it that way.
Trumpsters have such knee jerk reactions. As I have written many times, Trumpers have no reading comprehension skills. Trumpers should be agreeing with you.
They give me thumbs down in red just for posting facts to a thread.
Facts are kryptonite to the Trumper.
Facts are kryptonite to leftists who scream to follow the science and then tell us that men may identify as women and then compete in physical sports against actual women.....logic 101
This has nothing to do with Trump and the Republican party. Women are allowed to play on men's teams, deal with it.

Why didn't you post Men are allowed to play on women's teams, deal with it.
I think we all know why.

In all seriousness, I have to hand it to you: You have completely kicked ass and taken over your party.

It's not my job to understand this, but I sure as hell can see the results. The GOP "civil war" is over, if it ever really existed to begin with.

The final straw for me came from Mitch McConnell -- who has been trying to straddle the fence and failing pretty badly -- yesterday. Just a couple of weeks after condemning Trump on the Senate floor for his responsibility in the Capitol terrorist attacks of January 6, Mitch has now completely capitulated and said he would "absolutely" back Trump in 2024.

Amazing how Republicans lack the spine to condemn Trump
Republicans lost their spines 4 years ago.
Another interesting thing here (among many) is that Trump has not changed one bit, he hasn't moved one inch from his big lie. He knows where his bread is buttered.

So going forward, this whole movement remains pure.

The GOP politicians were forced to decide between their principles and their cushy gubmit jobs.

Looks like they've chosen.

Republicans are selling out their political future for some short term 2022 gains

Many do condemn him. Amazing how leftist like you lack the spine to recall that we have the freedom of speech in America.

Another interesting thing here (among many) is that Trump has not changed one bit, he hasn't moved one inch from his big lie. He knows where his bread is buttered.

Tell us about the big lie, mac.

The GOP politicians were forced to decide between their principles and their cushy gubmit jobs.

Republicans are selling out their political future for some short term 2022 gains
Leftists sold out America to illegals and criminals such as BLM to garner votes. See how that works? Both sides are scummy. Too bad you can’t see that, leftist snowflake.

Nothing. No big lie. Just kidding. Trump only speaks the truth.

What's sad is, there is no 2020 Republican platform. I guess the platform was,"What He Said". This is when you scrap all your ideals for blindly supporting one person. The United States isn't made up of Americans, it's made up of one person.
Yeah, I never thought I'd see this. Uncharted territory.
After Biden screws the pooch, Trump will be your president again in 2024!

That does seem plausible.

You mean voters? Independents like myself voted for Trump. It’s funny how you piss on our constitution.

You should try it. May be refreshing.

We reminded them that the Party is the members, not the elected officials.

Thanks for the good wishes.

No big lie? Okey dokey. None of them speak the truth.

Kellyanne Conway was right when she said Trumpers have “alternative facts.” They do not live in reality. When you live in a world of lies, believing a “Big Lie” is believing in “the truth“. Because in Trumplandia, lies told on behalf of Trump are not lies, but truth. Truth is malleable to the Trumper.

Says the man who uses the word “Trumpster” that he made up as a pejorative while supposedly servicing his 350+ fake clients. Leftists cannot get enough of DJT. The man lost and they continuously bring him up on this board.

TDS....

Orange man consumes every one of their thoughts. It is quite the irony.

We are not the ones having him headline CPAC
Who is “we” in your statement? The man garnered nearly 75mil votes. It would be stupid for the party to utterly ignore him. Do you possess any logic, leftist?

Kellyanne Conway was right when she said Trumpers have “alternative facts.” They do not live in reality. When you live in a world lies, believing a “Big Lie” is believing the the truth. Because in Trumplandia, lies told on behalf of Trump are not lies, but truth. There is no distinction between truth and lies to the Trumper.
Reality like men may identify as women and border security isn’t important? That walls don’t work but we will build one around the Capitol anyway?

New Topics

Forum List

Back