Zone1 Confess is thoughts in the Heart, by speech

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Greetings
Confession is to Christ's thoughts of the Heart
Romans 10:1-13 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believeth.
For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them. But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation.
For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever, shall call upon the name of the Lord (JESUS CHRIST) shall be saved?
READ: Romans 10: 1 -5; 10: 6 - 21; 11: 1 – 10; 11: 11 – 36; 15: 1 – 13; 15: 14 – 33. Dan 9:3-5; Josh 7:19-20; 2 Chron. 30:22; Ezra 10:11-14.

Confess Jesus Christ without being Ashamed
Romans 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
Isaiah 28:16-17 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. Judgments also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.
READ: Psalms 25:1-3; Romans 5:4-6; Romans 9:33; 2 Cor. 7:14; 2 Cor. 9:4; 2 Cor. 10: 7 – 11; 2 Thess. 3:13-15; 2 Tim 1:6-9; 1 John 2:28; Heb 2:10-13; Heb 11:15-16 31; 1 Peter 4:15-17; Psalms 25:2; Psalms 31:17-18; Psalms 34:3-5; Psalms 37:18-19; Psalms 69:6-7; Psalms 74:21; Psalms 119:6-7; Psalms 127:5.

Confess is by faith, and through the Holy Spirit
Josh 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Ex 13:9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.
Psalms 37:31 The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.
Psalms 40:8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.
READ: Gal. 2:16-17; Romans 9:11; Titus 3:5; Heb 11:17-31 By faith

Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

Confess by faith is One on One with God the Father, through the Holy Spirit, through Jesus Christ only not by any other (“Person.”) In Acts 17:23-31 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed anything, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though.

confessing one another is to heal each other
James 5:16 (KJV)
Confess your faults one to another and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

result is repenting

Forum List

Back