Confederate statue toppled

America well on the way of Berlin in the 1930s.

I never thought I'd live to see all these.

Again, George Soros must be very happy.
Nawww. The fucking Nazis make a lot of noise as do the fucking commies and anarchists, but in the end, Americans are still Americans.

Besides, if the fucking Nazis started book burnings around the country and hauling off Jews, Muslims and Homosexuals off on trains, I'd be a member of the Resistance neutralizing local Nazi leaders throughout the region. The main irony being it would be with Russian ammo. LOL

God Bless America!
zknyxk.jpg

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The stupid children pulling down that statue, then kicking it doing nothing but stabbing their own toes imagine that they did something. They did. They increased the ranks of the KKK and nazi groups by thousands. Already the KKK has been taken from a handful of old men to a significant force of young fighters.

How far do they want to take this.
Agreed about the Newton analogy. Also agreed they are harming their own cause. Disagreed that "thousands" of good, honest, Christian Americans will become fucking Nazi scumbags and KKK assholes.

Antifa and all the thugs from the Left are the present day book burners.

Deep State and Soros useful idiots.

That's just wrong...those are also parts of our history....:(

These Losers Traitors sparking the Civil War, only belong in the museums.
Or in the cowardly gay-gray-coats sewer of graves. You do know gray is a
color between black and white. So completely impure for whitey to wear.
Not in our parks. Or on any public lands. It's completely fair.

Last edited:
Time to remove all vestiges of MLK since he was a sexist womanizer.
Let's help the left be consistent and have logic to stand on.
Are you man enough to help topple one?
Two wrongs don't make a right and you aren't seeing the sarcasm there. Would you support tearing down a statue of a womanizing adulterer simply because a large group of people are offended by it? Almost every major city in American has an "MLK" street. Is it okay to tear down those signs because they are offensive to those who believe it's wrong to be an adulterer and/or a womanizer?

I used to be Amused, now I am disgusted and frustrated. What happened to America? Liberals or conservatives, we used to listen to each other and be tolerant. Really, 50 years ago. Now we need a flame board and have road rage because we have become so hateful and mean.It wasn't always this way. This factionalism has to end . Unite.

That's just wrong...those are also parts of our history....:(

These Losers belongs in the museums. Or in the cowardly gay-gray-coats sewer of graves.
Not in our parks.
Go ahead and ramp up the hate. Spread division. We'll see the deaths of a few more protestors. The sooner we have some mass deaths, the sooner this shit will subside.

A good "Kent State" incident or a major bombing of a public building will do it. Maybe a kidnapping or two. I have no doubt you are good at ramping up hate, but you are lousy at putting yourself on the frontlines. Amirite?

The_Symbionese_Liberation_Army__1973_1_.jpg

the%20kent%20state%20shootings%20-%20may%204%201970%2005.jpg

Black-Panthers.jpg

oklahoma-city-bombing.jpg

Durham protesters topple Confederate statue outside courthouse

DHOrTVNXYAIauf4.jpg

There's video at the link.

I'm afraid we'll be seeing a lot more of this and who can blame them? White supremacists have gotten away with their crimes for so long, no wonder people are fed up.
I believe we should put the Southern Cause behind us and get back to Union business.
The "Southern Cause" and "Union business" aspect are just placecard holders for the old fight between a powerful, central government and semi autonomous local governments.

It goes back to the Federalists and Jeffersonian Liberals.

Nawww. The fucking Nazis make a lot of noise as do the fucking commies and anarchists, but in the end, Americans are still Americans.

Besides, if the fucking Nazis started book burnings around the country and hauling off Jews, Muslims and Homosexuals off on trains, I'd be a member of the Resistance neutralizing local Nazi leaders throughout the region. The main irony being it would be with Russian ammo. LOL

God Bless America!
zknyxk.jpg

On that target there. Do you go for the head shot first or the balls?
Or splitting the cross first? That's the enemy rightie'?

I used to be Amused, now I am disgusted and frustrated. What happened to America? Liberals or conservatives, we used to listen to each other and be tolerant. Really, 50 years ago. Now we need a flame board and have road rage because we have become so hateful and mean.It wasn't always this way. This factionalism has to end . Unite.
It's a cycle. I think we are now on the downside of one and about to hit bottom. Over the next 2-5 years, after a few ultra-violent incidents, "We, the People" will start advancing upwards again on a new cycle of growth and reason. It's been that way throughout our history. IMHO, the cycle is over 50-70 years, hence why most people don't recall it since it is longer than most have been alive or will live.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The stupid children pulling down that statue, then kicking it doing nothing but stabbing their own toes imagine that they did something. They did. They increased the ranks of the KKK and nazi groups by thousands. Already the KKK has been taken from a handful of old men to a significant force of young fighters.

How far do they want to take this.
Agreed about the Newton analogy. Also agreed they are harming their own cause. Disagreed that "thousands" of good, honest, Christian Americans will become fucking Nazi scumbags and KKK assholes.
They have already. It's the liberal Democrats doing the labeling. They believe that calling groups icky names will make people avold them. Not true. The people start not to care. When they no longer care what they are called, that's the nightmare,

The people are reaching a stage of fed upness I've not seen before.

Many confederate statues went up during the fight over civil rights .. long after the Civil War.
Nice revisionist history. The Robert E. Lee statue was commissioned in 1917. A long time before the Civil Rights movement.

Got a link to back up your historical assertion?

http://www.dhr.virginia.gov/registe...dward_Lee_Sculpture_1997_Final_Nomination.pdf
The monumental figurative sculpture of Robert Edward Lee is the second of four works commissioned from members of the National Sculpture Society by philanthropist Paul Goodloe McIntire and the last of three he gave to the city of Charlottesville, Virginia, during the years 1919 to 1924. McIntire wished to make a place worthy of the likeness of the most distinguished Confederate general when, on 28 May 1917, he purchased as a setting for the sculpture, a city block of 45,435 square feet bounded by Jefferson and Market Streets and by First and Second Streets NE.1 Over the next year he demolished the 1829 Southall-Venable home on the site and created a formal landscaped square, now known as Lee Park, which was the first of four parks he eventually gave to Charlottesville. Today, wide concrete walkways lead into the park at each comer and along First Street, and they converge on a central plaza where boxwood, Japanese holly, and lemon balm surround the heroic-sized bronze figures of Lee and his horse, Traveller, atop their oval-shaped granite pedestal.

God Bless America!
zknyxk.jpg

On that target there. Do you go for the head shot first or the balls?
Or splitting the cross first? That's the enemy rightie'?
That's not a target, but it's interesting you claim it is.

As for sniping in general, lower spine....unless they're covered in swastikas, then center of mass.

Forum List

Back