Confederate statue toppled

America well on the way of Berlin in the 1930s.

I never thought I'd live to see all these.

Again, George Soros must be very happy.
Nawww. The fucking Nazis make a lot of noise as do the fucking commies and anarchists, but in the end, Americans are still Americans.

Besides, if the fucking Nazis started book burnings around the country and hauling off Jews, Muslims and Homosexuals off on trains, I'd be a member of the Resistance neutralizing local Nazi leaders throughout the region. The main irony being it would be with Russian ammo. LOL

God Bless America!
zknyxk.jpg

On that target there. Do you go for the head shot first or the balls?
Or splitting the cross first? That's the enemy rightie'?
That's not a target, but it's interesting you claim it is.

As for sniping in general, lower spine....unless they're covered in swastikas, then center of mass.
I saw a gun and something to shot. Shooting big ass flowers there. seems to be uninteresting in general. Well, FFS! Boring. For a shooter who practices on 18 gauge horizontal wires. But that becomes boring as well.

Nawww. The fucking Nazis make a lot of noise as do the fucking commies and anarchists, but in the end, Americans are still Americans.

Besides, if the fucking Nazis started book burnings around the country and hauling off Jews, Muslims and Homosexuals off on trains, I'd be a member of the Resistance neutralizing local Nazi leaders throughout the region. The main irony being it would be with Russian ammo. LOL

God Bless America!
zknyxk.jpg

As for sniping in general, lower spine....unless they're covered in swastikas, then center of mass.
I saw a gun and something to shot. Shooting big ass flowers there. seems to be uninteresting in general. Well, FFS! Boring. For a shooter who practices on 18 gauge horizontal wires. But that becomes boring as well.
Not shooting at flowers or the statue, but interesting that you think I am.

"18 gauge horizontal wires"?

Some things are less valuable. Like them types of materials.

Rather than..
KKK.ALT-RW are pro---
lynching.jpg

Ahhh, good. Ramp up the hate. How many white men do you think should be lynched to make everything equal?

For all black hangings, alone? Or for all whitey on good black people crimes
from say 1620 til 2017?

Damn I truly hope you don't really believe that blacks should be out there "evening the score"

Did I say that? I was questioned how many whites would be required to even the score.
Not a word on how done. I was thinking self-scarfies to start here. So, black people hands
are clean.for theirs and the whole whitey good. So, like say now, were on that subject now.
So many options most would be fun. But one would be on anyone's list. Starting with KKK, ALT-RW
and Neo's etc.Use your gun and blow your head off and if want takes a few whitey friends with you.

But I want to make sure this get even count is fair here, first!
We don't want too many whitey folks offing themselves here.
Where I will have to go back for some Black volunteers to even the overrun on whitey.

Last edited:
Durham protesters topple Confederate statue outside courthouse

DHOrTVNXYAIauf4.jpg

There's video at the link.

I'm afraid we'll be seeing a lot more of this and who can blame them? White supremacists have gotten away with their crimes for so long, no wonder people are fed up.
You dipshits have also been vandalizing holocaust memorials. You asshats have been busy.
Cite where Liberals vandalized Holocaust memorials.
Many on the Right deny the Holocaust happened.

Antifa and all the thugs from the Left are the present day book burners.

Deep State and Soros useful idiots.
You realize you sound like a damn jackass braying "George Soros!!!" every other post don't you?

54dad19e999c70e0a583573f776646922304883377381f4f947127fa7b55e7a8.jpg

Durham protesters topple Confederate statue outside courthouse

DHOrTVNXYAIauf4.jpg

There's video at the link.

I'm afraid we'll be seeing a lot more of this and who can blame them? White supremacists have gotten away with their crimes for so long, no wonder people are fed up.
You dipshits have also been vandalizing holocaust memorials. You asshats have been busy.
Cite where Liberals vandalized Holocaust memorials.
Many on the Right deny the Holocaust happened.
Agreed far too many Americans either don't know about or deny the Holocaust (which murdered over 11 million people, 6 million being Jews), but that doesn't justify spreading hate, division and vandalism.

Last edited:

God Bless America!
zknyxk.jpg

Not shooting at flowers or the statue, but interesting that you think I am.

"18 gauge horizontal wires"?
Small wire. 1/3 the size of bullets. You must hit them
3/4 on to break them. Or you just blend them.

images

Civil war veterans from both sides of the conflict are recognized as United States veterans by Public Law...

Confederate Soldiers are American Veterans by Act of Congress Archives | Veterans Today | Archives | Veterans Today

...The distruction of memorials to Confederate soldiers no matter what their rank is dishonoring a United States veteran.

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

The Confederacy was not part of the US, remember?

The link posted clearly disagrees with you. The Civil War affected the south tremendously and it took them a very long time to recover. Some of their guys died a horrible painful and slow death as POWs who were mistreated in prison camps and not given any medical attention for their war wounds. The southern people have a right to remember their losses and have their monuments to their fallen. Most of these men who died didn't even own slaves.

images

Civil war veterans from both sides of the conflict are recognized as United States veterans by Public Law...

Confederate Soldiers are American Veterans by Act of Congress Archives | Veterans Today | Archives | Veterans Today

...The distruction of memorials to Confederate soldiers no matter what their rank is dishonoring a United States veteran.

*****SAD SMILE*****

The Confederacy was not part of the US, remember?

images

Last time I checked everything south of the Mason Dixie Line was considered part of the United States.

Do you have a problem with the Public Law that the United States enacted giving all soldiers who fought in the Civil War the same benefits and honors accorded a United States veteran?

If so I suggest you take the matter up with your national representative.

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back