Confederate statue toppled

These racist symbols are going to start coming down ALL of the filthy South. And wherever else they managed to pop their racists heads in the country.

I'm thankful to Trump for bringing the ugliness of the racists in the country to the forefront.

Thanks Trump!
I think it's Obama and Holder that deserves your gratitude.

sad

A teenager was arrested for allegedly vandalizing Boston’s Holocaust Memorial.

Police said officers responded around 6:40 p.m. Monday where they saw the suspect being detained by two bystanders.

Witnesses said they saw the 17-year-old Malden male throw a rock at the memorial, shattering a glass panel.

Photos from the scene show shattered glass on the lawn with caution tape surrounding the scene.

The 17-year-old will be charged with willful and malicious destruction of property. Police said their civil rights unit is also investigating the incident to determine if additional charges are pending.

c3eaef1e-3cc0-4ec5-a2a0-4647312ed8fc.jpg

Teen accused of vandalizing Boston's Holocaust memorial
It's the LEFT with the Jew Hatred.

Glad you disapprove of that, but do you disapprove of the OP

Hey, dipshit. what happens when they fight back and topple MLK's statues? You're fucking stupid to continue to promote these actions.
Please, have your racist overlords put out the order to do this...TONIGHT!

This is all America needs to see coming from TrumpAmerican racist sons-of-bitches like you, to finally put the STOMP on these racist vestiges.

DO IT!!!

benStillerDoIt.jpg

Hey stupid fuck. I just made the observation. You're so fucking drunk on ignorance you see a racist under every rock. But then again, someone with your IQ probably has twenty pet rocks.

Durham protesters topple Confederate statue outside courthouse

DHOrTVNXYAIauf4.jpg

There's video at the link.

I'm afraid we'll be seeing a lot more of this and who can blame them? White supremacists have gotten away with their crimes for so long, no wonder people are fed up.

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead han...ow ow ow ow ow OWWWW." Thud. That said.

This appears to be not a statue of a particular person but dedicated to Confederate soldiers. I separate rank and file soldiers from the Generals that led them. I do think this statue should be moved to a Confederate soldier graveyard and erected there or put in a museum. Statues of Jefferson Davis and General Lee, yes pull them down or remove them to a museum or someone's back yard.

Americans do need to have some sensibility for people in the South. They are human. I think the rest of us can have some compassion for what THEY THINK is the final end of an era, for the soldiers anyway. For the leaders, no. They committed treason against the United States. The nameless soldiers though didn't have much of a choice as soldiers usually don't.

When a community decides to remove the statue, that is a community decision. When someone just topples one, that is vandalism. I do not support vandalism. And, while some of the statues of Confederate leaders are repungent to members of the community, it should be a decision of the community, majority rules, to take one down.

Another case where the police were non existent. This is what civil war looks like. Democrat icons are now up for grabs. Which one will be first? We are entering a whole new world.

America well on the way of Berlin in the 1930s.

I never thought I'd live to see all these.

Again, George Soros must be very happy.

Durham protesters topple Confederate statue outside courthouse

DHOrTVNXYAIauf4.jpg

There's video at the link.

I'm afraid we'll be seeing a lot more of this and who can blame them? White supremacists have gotten away with their crimes for so long, no wonder people are fed up.
I despise the Confederacy. But I despise this liberal mindset of self righteous war on the past. Liberals think if you remove statues, you can erase history. I think, no dice. I am still trying to wrap my poor pathetic mind around life and happenstance. I want Heather to still be alive. We have an eclipse coming up, it seems that the darkness has overwhelmed us already.

The democrat party is finished.....now a bunch of paid radical thugs
$1000 says you're wrong. In fact, if the Republicans don't pull their heads out of their collective asses, they are going to get a major asswhooping November 2018 by that "finished" Democrat party. I don't want to see that happen. I'd rather sanity prevail, the hate go away and let America do what it does best.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The stupid children pulling down that statue, then kicking it doing nothing but stabbing their own toes imagine that they did something. They did. They increased the ranks of the KKK and nazi groups by thousands. Already the KKK has been taken from a handful of old men to a significant force of young fighters.

How far do they want to take this.

Forum List

Back