Confederate Flag Should Stay Up

After you explain why calling someone an uncle tom is racist.

An Uncle Tom is a black who is seeking white privilege by thinking like a conservative. Now what is "acting white".
You didnt answer the question. Why is calling someone an Uncle Tom racist? I didnt ask for a definition.
You don't run this conversation. You lefties use racist terms on any black conservative. Oreo. Tell us what an "Oreo" is, you race hustling lying propaganda parrot.
Never used that term. Another racist term you are familiar with. And I have never used a racist term on a black conservative. Unlike you, I judge people by their character; by what they say and do. Walter Williams writes nonsense. The quote you provided is a glaring example of it.
He's trying to ask questions but cant answer one. Amazing but predictable.

You two are cute. Do you exchange body fluids?

Tell us what "acting white" is all about.

An Uncle Tom is a black who is seeking white privilege by thinking like a conservative. Now what is "acting white".
"An Uncle Tom is a black who is seeking white privilege by thinking like a conservative." So, now, you make up your own definitions.

Yeah, I learned that from nasty race hustling leftist propaganda parrots like you.
So you admit you cant answer the question and now have resorted to deflections?

Your game is old and tired. Race hustling leftist lying corrupt trash.

You didnt answer the question. Why is calling someone an Uncle Tom racist? I didnt ask for a definition.
You don't run this conversation. You lefties use racist terms on any black conservative. Oreo. Tell us what an "Oreo" is, you race hustling lying propaganda parrot.
Never used that term. Another racist term you are familiar with. And I have never used a racist term on a black conservative. Unlike you, I judge people by their character; by what they say and do. Walter Williams writes nonsense. The quote you provided is a glaring example of it.

So, racist and homophobic? Those do pretty much go together.

"An Uncle Tom is a black who is seeking white privilege by thinking like a conservative." So, now, you make up your own definitions.

Yeah, I learned that from nasty race hustling leftist propaganda parrots like you.

Actually, you are the one defending the old and tired symbol of treason, support for slavery and racism.

Would that make it easier for you to stop deflecting?

So, racist and homophobic? Those do pretty much go together.

Yeah, like race hustling Christophobic hateful bigot.

Typical white monkey racist. Gets to feeling his oats then when confronted with having to use his intellect falls flat on his face. You sad examples of white people are great for laughs but terrible to hold a conversation with.

Lying leftist propaganda parrot.

Typical white monkey racist. Gets to feeling his oats then when confronted with having to use his intellect falls flat on his face. You sad examples of white people are great for laughs but terrible to hold a conversation with.
Racist leftist lying corrupt propaganda parrot. I'm identifying as black this month.

11146185_10152939083112596_4494342748953943545_n.jpg
And we should care what this senile Tom thinks why?

^^^ Racist, pure and simply a racist
Apparently, knowing what an Uncle Tom is another area where you are a fucking moron, Lassie.

You see Paddy is a sheep pure and simple and anyone who disagrees with the flock is somehow always in the wrong as far as he/she is concerned
No, just the shrinking minority of ignorant, racist pricks like you. I agree with the majority of Americans who reject your racism.

Please provide proof that I am a racist.

IDGAF what color anyone is I judge people by their actions nothing else.

Explain why this man is a racist. You can't.
Who said he was racist? He may be an Uncle Tom but I cant tell if he is racist.
No one said he is a racist. Flash Farley has trouble reading above a third grade level.
Uncle Tom is a racist term.
No, it is not. It is a criticism directed at African Americans who suck up to white folks.

Paddy Definition

Suck up to is the same as agreeing with

Explain why this man is a racist. You can't.
Who said he was racist? He may be an Uncle Tom but I cant tell if he is racist.
No one said he is a racist. Flash Farley has trouble reading above a third grade level.
Uncle Tom is a racist term.
No, it is not. It is a criticism directed at African Americans who suck up to white folks.

Paddy Definition

Suck up to is the same as agreeing with
When you agree with solely to gain favor and acceptance, then, yes, that is sucking up.

And we should care what this senile Tom thinks why?

Apparently, knowing what an Uncle Tom is another area where you are a fucking moron, Lassie.

You see Paddy is a sheep pure and simple and anyone who disagrees with the flock is somehow always in the wrong as far as he/she is concerned
No, just the shrinking minority of ignorant, racist pricks like you. I agree with the majority of Americans who reject your racism.

Please provide proof that I am a racist.

IDGAF what color anyone is I judge people by their actions nothing else.
Maybe you are not; you just share the views of so many who are.

Racist leftist lying corrupt propaganda parrot. I'm identifying as black this month.
Sure you are.

Lying leftist propaganda parrot.
Says the guy who posts comment from Walter Williams because he cannot think of anything remotely intelligent to post himself.

Forum List

Back