Confederate Flag Should Stay Up

No one said he is a racist. Flash Farley has trouble reading above a third grade level.
Uncle Tom is a racist term.
No, it is not. It is a criticism directed at African Americans who suck up to white folks.
Let him try to explain his obvious lack of a dictionary.

blackGOP.jpg
Thats not an explanation. I asked you to explain how uncle tom was racist. Can you do it?
Tell us what "acting white" is all about.

36? And half were republicans back when Republicans were not the party where racist feel comfortable. Back when the racists were largely in the democratic party in the south.
You mean like Robert Byrd?
Precisely like the Robert Byrd through the 80's. Whether he actually ceased to be a racist or simply realized that such views were no longer welcome in the democratic party. Most of his racist counterparts left the Democratic party for the Republicans in by 1970.
Not to mention the entire voting bloc of the south.

You still havent explained how calling someone an uncle tom is racist. Why are you running from your illiteracy?

Uncle Tom is a racist term.
No, it is not. It is a criticism directed at African Americans who suck up to white folks.

blackGOP.jpg
Thats not an explanation. I asked you to explain how uncle tom was racist. Can you do it?
After you explain why calling someone an uncle tom is racist.

No symbols are not meaningless. Thats why they are called symbols. I agree that its not a big deal for people to display the loser flag on their personal property. I for one could give a shit what some inbred monkey flies on his own property or person.
So you're okay with a
Here, educate yourself:
UNCLE TOM
: a black who is overeager to win the approval of whites (as by obsequious behavior or uncritical acceptance of white values and goals)

Tell us what "white values" are.
In this context, the idea that whites are superior.
You believe whites are superior to blacks. You also believe all blacks should think the same way politically. Um, that's kinda racist.
I know that neither race is superior. Though, when I read the comments from the racists who post here, it is clear that there is a certain type of white person who is most definitely inferior.
So everyone who disagrees with you is a racist. Is a black conservative a racist automatically?
No. Not likely that a black conservative could be a racist. You want to know what a racist is? Look in the mirror. Read the comments on this and any other threads on racial issues. The racists will be the ones agreeing with you.

So you're okay with a
Tell us what "white values" are.
In this context, the idea that whites are superior.
You believe whites are superior to blacks. You also believe all blacks should think the same way politically. Um, that's kinda racist.
I know that neither race is superior. Though, when I read the comments from the racists who post here, it is clear that there is a certain type of white person who is most definitely inferior.
So everyone who disagrees with you is a racist. Is a black conservative a racist automatically?
No. Not likely that a black conservative could be a racist. You want to know what a racist is? Look in the mirror. Read the comments on this and any other threads on racial issues. The racists will be the ones agreeing with you.
Here are some more racists: White Supremacists More Dangerous To America Than Foreign Terrorists Study Says

blackGOP.jpg

An Uncle Tom is a black who is seeking white privilege by thinking like a conservative. Now what is "acting white".

blackGOP.jpg

An Uncle Tom is a black who is seeking white privilege by thinking like a conservative. Now what is "acting white".
You didnt answer the question. Why is calling someone an Uncle Tom racist? I didnt ask for a definition. BTW your definition was wrong. There are plenty of Blacks that are conservatives and not uncle toms.

blackGOP.jpg

"An Uncle Tom is a black who is seeking white privilege by thinking like a conservative." So, now, you make up your own definitions.

You didnt answer the question. Why is calling someone an Uncle Tom racist? I didnt ask for a definition.
You don't run this conversation. You lefties use racist terms on any black conservative. Oreo. Tell us what an "Oreo" is, you race hustling lying propaganda parrot.

You didnt answer the question. Why is calling someone an Uncle Tom racist? I didnt ask for a definition.
He did not give you a real definition; he gave you one he just made up, all by himself.

You don't run this conversation.
Actually I do if you want me to answer your question. I know its hard facing the fact of your ignorance but I thought I would give you a chance to explain your lack of literacy. Dont deflect. Just answer the question.

"An Uncle Tom is a black who is seeking white privilege by thinking like a conservative." So, now, you make up your own definitions.

Yeah, I learned that from nasty race hustling leftist propaganda parrots like you.

Actually I do if you want me to answer your question. I know its hard facing the fact of your ignorance but I thought I would give you a chance to explain your lack of literacy. Dont deflect. Just answer the question.

Oh, buckshit. You're not here for an honest conversation.

You don't run this conversation. You lefties use racist terms on any black conservative. Oreo. Tell us what an "Oreo" is, you race hustling lying propaganda parrot.
Never used that term. Another racist term you are familiar with. And I have never used a racist term on a black conservative. Unlike you, I judge people by their character; by what they say and do. Walter Williams writes nonsense. The quote you provided is a glaring example of it.

Yeah, I learned that from nasty race hustling leftist propaganda parrots like you.
So you admit you cant answer the question and now have resorted to deflections?

Whats not honest about asking you how calling someone an uncle tom is racist Its ok if you dont really know but at least have the balls to admit you dont know.

Whats not honest about asking you how calling someone an uncle tom is racist Its ok if you dont really know but at least have the balls to admit you dont know.
So are you and Paddy butt buddies?

Never used that term. Another racist term you are familiar with. And I have never used a racist term on a black conservative. Unlike you, I judge people by their character; by what they say and do. Walter Williams writes nonsense. The quote you provided is a glaring example of it.
He's trying to ask questions but cant answer one. Amazing but predictable.

So are you and Paddy butt buddies?
Would that make it easier for you to answer the question?

O

Give us a specific example of his nonsense. Quote him.

Forum List

Back