Confederate Flag Should Stay Up

And we should care what this senile Tom thinks why?

^^^ Racist, pure and simply a racist
Explain why this man is a racist. You can't.
Who said he was racist? He may be an Uncle Tom but I cant tell if he is racist.
No one said he is a racist. Flash Farley has trouble reading above a third grade level.
Uncle Tom is a racist term.
No, it is not. It is a criticism directed at African Americans who suck up to white folks.

No one said he is a racist. Flash Farley has trouble reading above a third grade level.
Here, educate yourself:
UNCLE TOM
: a black who is overeager to win the approval of whites (as by obsequious behavior or uncritical acceptance of white values and goals)

Why? Please explain.

No, it is not. It is a criticism directed at African Americans who suck up to white folks.
Let him try to explain his obvious lack of a dictionary.

Why? Please explain.[/QUOte

This should be good.

Al flags are just brightly colored rags that we imbue with meaning

I don't get all caught up in symbols like the sheep do.
Shouldnt bother you if the confederate flag is taken down then right?

IDGAF but it shouldn't be a big deal if people want to sell it or fly it.

Like I said banning symbols gives them more power not less.

IMO Symbols are meaningless
No symbols are not meaningless. Thats why they are called symbols. I agree that its not a big deal for people to display the loser flag on their personal property. I for one could give a shit what some inbred monkey flies on his own property or person.
So you're okay with a
Here, educate yourself:
UNCLE TOM
: a black who is overeager to win the approval of whites (as by obsequious behavior or uncritical acceptance of white values and goals)

Tell us what "white values" are.

blackGOP.jpg

No symbols are not meaningless. Thats why they are called symbols. I agree that its not a big deal for people to display the loser flag on their personal property. I for one could give a shit what some inbred monkey flies on his own property or person.
So you're okay with a
Here, educate yourself:
UNCLE TOM

In this context, the idea that whites are superior.

Each state has a right to decide if they want the flag up or not. It is not a federal decision, it is up to each state.

blackGOP.jpg
36? And half were republicans back when Republicans were not the party where racist feel comfortable. Back when the racists were largely in the democratic party in the south.

blackGOP.jpg
36? And half were republicans back when Republicans were not the party where racist feel comfortable. Back when the racists were largely in the democratic party in the south.
You mean like Robert Byrd?

So you're okay with a
Here, educate yourself:
UNCLE TOM

You believe whites are superior to blacks. You also believe all blacks should think the same way politically. Um, that's kinda racist.

blackGOP.jpg
Precisely like the Robert Byrd through the 80's. Whether he actually ceased to be a racist or simply realized that such views were no longer welcome in the democratic party. Most of his racist counterparts left the Democratic party for the Republicans in by 1970.

blackGOP.jpg
Thats not an explanation. I asked you to explain how uncle tom was racist. Can you do it?

So you're okay with a
Here, educate yourself:
UNCLE TOM

You believe whites are superior to blacks. You also believe all blacks should think the same way politically. Um, that's kinda racist.
I know that neither race is superior. Though, when I read the comments from the racists who post here, it is clear that there is a certain type of white person who is most definitely inferior.

blackGOP.jpg
Precisely like the Robert Byrd through the 80's. Whether he actually ceased to be a racist or simply realized that such views were no longer welcome in the democratic party. Most of his racist counterparts left the Democratic party for the Republicans in by 1970.
Not to mention the entire voting bloc of the south.

So you're okay with a
Here, educate yourself:
UNCLE TOM

I know that neither race is superior. Though, when I read the comments from the racists who post here, it is clear that there is a certain type of white person who is most definitely inferior.

blackGOP.jpg
Not to mention the entire voting bloc of the south.

So you're okay with a
Here, educate yourself:
UNCLE TOM

So everyone who disagrees with you is a racist. Is a black conservative a racist automatically?

Forum List

Back