COMPLETE George Floyd Tape

It is tragic he died, but to say the cops were over the line or did things wrong is not shown on this tape. Rather it appears that a Floyd was high on something. He resisted the entire time. He refused to get in the squad car and he was acting neurotic.

Once again the leftist and black community is holding up a deeply troubled and bad guy as a martyr.
Need to correct my comment and rephrase.

The cops didn’t do anything wrong until the one cop kept his knee on the back of Floyd’s neck when he was handcuffed on his stomach. It is very understandable to want to restraint the high and erratic Floyd, but there could have been better method.

I’ve talked to a few cops about this and they all told me same thing - the cops treatment of Floyd was excessive
Was that before or after the lasted two body cam came out? It tells a different story.

Prior to this, watching the video that started the riots, it looked like a guru who was cooperating and acting rationale. Watch the body cam and it shows a different picture.

Either way there was no justification for the chaos.

Before, but what I heard explicitly was that the amount of time the officer knelled on Floyd's neck was too long. I don't know how the new videos change that.
Such is why it doesn't necessarily exonerate him, however it changes how he should be charged, Chauvin appears to have had ample reason to restrain Floyd, however he clearly appears to have overdone it, further he should have from ample years of street experience, realized he was dealing with a serious drug reaction of some kind, Floyd was slurring speech, agitated, and combative upon first contact, or just after first contact. I wonder if Floyd stupidly swallowed something tainted with fentanyl just before coming into contact with the cops, perhaps he saw them coming and he ate something and it took sometime for it to metabolize and kill him...

Agree totally. And I think Ellison overcharged as well. I think this is a manslaughter case. I still wouldn't be surprised to see the cop getting railroaded and a conviction charge being the outcome.
Ellison was a bad Congressman and even a worse AG. The man has shown he has no problem ignoring the law if it suits his ideology. He has always been a race-baiting partisan guy.

Let's have a link to your garbage
St
Beating your kids so bad that you go to prison and then using meth and Fentanyl while on parole from Prison from beating your Kids is bad, ok kids?
could we have a link to that ridiculous propaganda, brainwashed functional moron?
Stop calling yourself names, you brainwashed functional moron.
He went to prison for armed robbery nothing about beating kids. No violence. and I am not brainwashed because everything I know is true while everything you know is fake..... You're pathetic Rupert Murdoch propaganda machine is a horrible joke. Poor America. Along with Rush Limbaugh etc and the orange clown.
LIAR.
Let's have a link to your garbage propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.

Video @ link

None of this conclusively exonerates the officers of any and all wrongdoing, but it does establish a few facts that might mitigate their culpability:

1. George Floyd was not fully cooperative and clearly intoxicated.

2. The officers were calm and reasonable for most of the interaction.

3. George Floyd claimed that he couldn’t breathe and was going to die well before he had a knee on his neck.

4. The officers never did or said a single thing that any reasonable person could construe as racist.

WALSH: George Floyd Body Cam Footage Is Out. The Story Is Far More Complicated Than Media Led Us To Believe.

BJ-
Warning: Video may be upsetting to democrats
The Democrats had a schedule to keep. It doesn't matter the situation. Racism is just a cover for their plans to ruin the economy by any mean necessary. They used the virus as an excuse to parole a bunch of repeat offenders from prison so they could create reasons for BLM and ANTIFA to Protest (riot, burn, destroy, loot, kill). They want to remove cops as deterrents to criminal activity to create fear. They charged law-abiding gun owners with crimes for simply defending themselves. They support criminals while condemning federal agents enforcing the law and protecting property. Technically they're guilty of insurrection.

For the charge of murder to stick in this case, the prosecutor will have to make the case that there was some degree of an "intent" to kill.

Kneeling on a suspect to keep them down and to keep control while they are resisting falls way short of that.
Yes ....

And, that may be difficult to prove.

Silly me.

I thought the accused is supposed to be presumed innocent until proven guilty and not the other way around.

In the grand scheme of things, no. Don’t you realize how stupid this conversation is? How is this relevant to Floyd exactly? You people are such idiots.
Floyd was mostly responsible for his own demise as can be seen in the OP video.
Oh yeah? How? Not sitting in a car? You’re such a moron.
I guess you didn’t watch the body cam video, Floyd was responsible for the predicament that got him killed:
(1) He committed fraud that got the police called on him... as you can see the store owner clearly pointed to him.
(2) Clearly high while behind the wheel,,, enough to be arrested
(3) Acting erratic and resisting which is enough for force to be used
(4) Refusing to get into the squad car, acting nutty and high and clearly resisting arrest.
He had so many chances to safe his own life.

In the grand scheme of things, no. Don’t you realize how stupid this conversation is? How is this relevant to Floyd exactly? You people are such idiots.
I guess you didn’t watch the body cam video, Floyd was responsible for the predicament that got him killed:
(1) He committed fraud that got the police called on him... as you can see the store owner clearly pointed to him.
(4) Refusing to get into the squad car, acting nutty and high and clearly resisting arrest.
You are such a fucking moron if you think this justifies his death. I can’t get over how idiotic you all are.

That's simply not true...

Well.........can you fuckin elaborate asshole or am I supposed to read your mind?

No, they don't...

5-311 USE OF NECK RESTRAINTS AND CHOKE HOLDS (10/16/02) (08/17/07) (10/01/10) (04/16/12)

DEFINITIONS I.

Choke Hold:
Deadly force option. Defined as applying direct pressure on a person’s trachea or airway (front of the neck), blocking or obstructing the airway (04/16/12)

Neck Restraint: Non-deadly force option. Defined as compressing one or both sides of a person’s neck with an arm or leg, without applying direct pressure to the trachea or airway (front of the neck). Only sworn employees who have received training from the MPD Training Unit are authorized to use neck restraints. The MPD authorizes two types of neck restraints: Conscious Neck Restraint and Unconscious Neck Restraint. (04/16/12)

Conscious Neck Restraint: The subject is placed in a neck restraint with intent to control, and not to render the subject unconscious, by only applying light to moderate pressure. (04/16/12)

Doesn't matter. When a suspect says he can't breathe, the proper response is to believe him. Believing him doesn't threaten anything or anyone. Conversely, not believing him, which we see in the video, was the first step in a firestorm of riots, murder, fires and looting. One dead negro isn't worth what we've dealt with.

When you have someone handcuffed, the question of control is answered. There's no need to bounce the perp around, and no need to hold him to the ground with a knee placed anywhere on the body. Two fingers on the handcuffs is all you really need to control someone.

The bottom line is that this cop fucked up...

First off, EVERYTHING matters. That is your problem...you are a woman so you are all emotion. The suspect complained of breathing problems. The officers responded by requesting EMS be dispatched to the scene. They told the suspect to calm down, to get in the cruiser, multiple times.

Last edited:
You are such a fucking moron if you think this justifies his death. I can’t get over how idiotic you all are.
AHHHHHHH! Can't provide anything concrete so start calling names...AHHHHHAHAHAAHAHHA!!!

Well.........can you fuckin elaborate asshole or am I supposed to read your mind?

No, they don't...

5-311 USE OF NECK RESTRAINTS AND CHOKE HOLDS (10/16/02) (08/17/07) (10/01/10) (04/16/12)

DEFINITIONS I.

Choke Hold:
Deadly force option. Defined as applying direct pressure on a person’s trachea or airway (front of the neck), blocking or obstructing the airway (04/16/12)

Neck Restraint: Non-deadly force option. Defined as compressing one or both sides of a person’s neck with an arm or leg, without applying direct pressure to the trachea or airway (front of the neck). Only sworn employees who have received training from the MPD Training Unit are authorized to use neck restraints. The MPD authorizes two types of neck restraints: Conscious Neck Restraint and Unconscious Neck Restraint. (04/16/12)

Conscious Neck Restraint: The subject is placed in a neck restraint with intent to control, and not to render the subject unconscious, by only applying light to moderate pressure. (04/16/12)

Doesn't matter. When a suspect says he can't breathe, the proper response is to believe him. Believing him doesn't threaten anything or anyone. Conversely, not believing him, which we see in the video, was the first step in a firestorm of riots, murder, fires and looting. One dead negro isn't worth what we've dealt with.

When you have someone handcuffed, the question of control is answered. There's no need to bounce the perp around, and no need to hold him to the ground with a knee placed anywhere on the body. Two fingers on the handcuffs is all you really need to control someone.

First off, EVERYTHING matters. That is your problem...you are a woman so you are all emotion. The suspect complained of breathing problems. The officers responded by requesting EMS be dispatched to the scene. They told the suspect to calm down, to get in the cruiser, multiple times.

You're such a babbling little dipshit.

A cop who can't control someone he has in handcuffs has no business being a cop.

Your little hissy fits are funny. You havin' a heavy flow day, kitten?

No, they don't...

DEFINITIONS I.

Choke Hold:

A cop who can't control someone he has in handcuffs has no business being a cop.

That's it pussy boy ignore every point and go for insults.

Like the bitch you are.

No, they don't...

DEFINITIONS I.

Choke Hold:

That's it pussy boy ignore every point and go for insults.

Like the bitch you are.

Says the cum-guzzler who couldn't beyond word six without calling me an asshole.

Fuck off, scumbag...

Wrong....once he was taken into custody, they are responsible for his health and welfare.
It is the police's duty to make sure he gets back to jail alive.

Do you kiss your mom with that mouth? Jeez

I know many people are brave on chat rooms, but tossing insults and throwing a tantrum doesn't make you right.

None of these justified the use of lethal force on him after he had been restrained.

The Cops are going to prison for a very, very long time.

Are you aware that "justifies" and "caused" are not the same word?

Forum List

Back