COMPLETE George Floyd Tape

St
Beating your kids so bad that you go to prison and then using meth and Fentanyl while on parole from Prison from beating your Kids is bad, ok kids?
could we have a link to that ridiculous propaganda, brainwashed functional moron?
Stop calling yourself names, you brainwashed functional moron.
He went to prison for armed robbery nothing about beating kids. No violence. and I am not brainwashed because everything I know is true while everything you know is fake..... You're pathetic Rupert Murdoch propaganda machine is a horrible joke. Poor America. Along with Rush Limbaugh etc and the orange clown.

Franco is rich. In two straight sentences he says he went to prison for armed robbery but no violence. Wholly shit these PROGS.

ust the crimes he committed.
Passing a counterfeit bill
Being high on crystal meth
possessing cyrstalmeth
resisting arrest
assaulting an officer
parole violation

Just the 6 felonies

Okay none of those are death penalty offenses.... that's the point.
He didn't get the death penalty you friggin idiot. His death was a direct result of his actions.

He also had a container of drugs shoved up his ass hiding it, just like a true criminal.

He couldn't breath because he was so fucked up. He was claiming he couldn't breath long before he was on the ground. He died because he O.D.

So blacks have put the nation through two and half months of HELL because some worthless POS career criminal druggie resisted arrest and O.D.

And this is the big lie perpetrated by the media. He was claiming he was going to die and could breath LONG LONG LONG before he was on the ground. He said it when no one was touching his neck at all.

Total spin by a corrupt media.

How many people have died In the Floyd riots? 30? How many are black? Black lives matter.....right.

The tape reveals that Floyd himself wanted to lay on the ground. While police procedure says putting a person resisting arrest on the ground to immobilize them. It's also SOP in cases of medical distress so CPR can be administered.

Last edited:
i can't breed.jpg

Physically fighting the police while high on crystal-meth? That is an action that can.lead to your death, especially at the age of 46. Crystal Meth is a dreadly drug.

Probably was. Hey, everything up unto the point they did I have no issue with, until Chavin put his knee on his neck and killed him. Up until that point, it was almost good police work. I mean, other than escalating a petty offense into a lethal encounter.

Physically fighting the police while high on crystal-meth? That is an action that can.lead to your death, especially at the age of 46. Crystal Meth is a dreadly drug.

Probably was. Hey, everything up unto the point they did I have no issue with, until Chavin put his knee on his neck and killed him. Up until that point, it was almost good police work. I mean, other than escalating a petty offense into a lethal encounter.

~~~~~~
Minnesota’s attorney general needs to pay attention to the available evidence, which in this case is incontrovertible.

In the grand scheme of things, no. Don’t you realize how stupid this conversation is? How is this relevant to Floyd exactly? You people are such idiots.
Floyd was mostly responsible for his own demise as can be seen in the OP video.
Oh yeah? How? Not sitting in a car? You’re such a moron.
I guess you didn’t watch the body cam video, Floyd was responsible for the predicament that got him killed:
(1) He committed fraud that got the police called on him... as you can see the store owner clearly pointed to him.
(2) Clearly high while behind the wheel,,, enough to be arrested
(3) Acting erratic and resisting which is enough for force to be used
(4) Refusing to get into the squad car, acting nutty and high and clearly resisting arrest.
He had so many chances to safe his own life.
The life he chose caused his life to end. Now that’s a responsibility thing so snowflakes are melting

St
Beating your kids so bad that you go to prison and then using meth and Fentanyl while on parole from Prison from beating your Kids is bad, ok kids?
could we have a link to that ridiculous propaganda, brainwashed functional moron?
He went to prison for armed robbery nothing about beating kids. No violence. and I am not brainwashed because everything I know is true while everything you know is fake..... You're pathetic Rupert Murdoch propaganda machine is a horrible joke. Poor America. Along with Rush Limbaugh etc and the orange clown.

Franco is rich. In two straight sentences he says he went to prison for armed robbery but no violence. Wholly shit these PROGS.
No violence against his children. No physical violence. How much fake news do you believe... You have so much...

In the grand scheme of things, no. Don’t you realize how stupid this conversation is? How is this relevant to Floyd exactly? You people are such idiots.
I guess you didn’t watch the body cam video, Floyd was responsible for the predicament that got him killed:
(1) He committed fraud that got the police called on him... as you can see the store owner clearly pointed to him.
(4) Refusing to get into the squad car, acting nutty and high and clearly resisting arrest.
The life he chose caused his life to end. Now that’s a responsibility thing so snowflakes are melting
He was murdered by a scumbag cop. They are not judges.

He deserved it.

St

No violence against his children. No physical violence. How much fake news do you believe... You have so much...

~~~~~~

He was a scumbag thug who committed a crime, he got what he was asking for.

Floyd escalated it, and got his due comings.

St

U R a FKN lyin' shit. That and you're a coward, but then they're probably mutually dependent traits.

Floyd escalated it, and got his due comings.

that's cold. I will repeat my boring declaration. I have seen MANY violent arrests----I will add, I have seen MANY episodes of VIOLENT arrestees subdued by cops. More--I have seen even more violent patients being subdued by hospital orderlies. It surprises me that there are not MORE DEATHS when resisting people are subdued. If the response is "don't subdue them"-----I have also witness at least one SHOOT OUT by an arrestee and his pals in a busy emergency room----and a lot more episodes of dangerous violent (without guns) episodes involving arrestees. Getting back to Floyd-----it was not JUST FLOYD about whom the cops had to worry------a potentially HOSTILE CROWD also surrounded them. -------of course I know the BLM answer----TAKE AWAY THEIR GUNS AND HANDCUFFS (handcuffs----I have seen lots of arrestees who complained "MY HAND IS NUMB"----"THE CUFFS WERE TOO TIGHT") Police and criminals do not make a GENTEEL SITUATION

I mean, other than escalating a petty offense into a lethal encounter.
Assault and battery of a police officer is not a petty offense.

Resisting arrest is not petty.

Using and possessing crystal-meth is not petty

passing counterfeit bills is a major felony

doing all this while on parole is a major felony

Doing all this while on parole and high on crystal-meth makes this a very dangerous man.

Doing all this period is dangerous reckless behavior. o

Forum List

Back