COMPLETE George Floyd Tape

Its a shame this video wasn’t leaked earlier to show what a piece of shit Floyd is and to show what lying sacks of shit CNN is.

It is tragic he died, but to say the cops were over the line or did things wrong is not shown on this tape. Rather it appears that a Floyd was high on something. He resisted the entire time. He refused to get in the squad car and he was acting neurotic.

Once again the leftist and black community is holding up a deeply troubled and bad guy as a martyr.
Need to correct my comment and rephrase.

The cops didn’t do anything wrong until the one cop kept his knee on the back of Floyd’s neck when he was handcuffed on his stomach. It is very understandable to want to restraint the high and erratic Floyd, but there could have been better method.

I’ve talked to a few cops about this and they all told me same thing - the cops treatment of Floyd was excessive
Was that before or after the lasted two body cam came out? It tells a different story.

Prior to this, watching the video that started the riots, it looked like a guru who was cooperating and acting rationale. Watch the body cam and it shows a different picture.

Either way there was no justification for the chaos.

Before, but what I heard explicitly was that the amount of time the officer knelled on Floyd's neck was too long. I don't know how the new videos change that.

Last edited:
Guys, if you go to prison for pistol whipping and robbing a pregnant won and threatening to kill her unborn baby, don’t do Fentanyl on the side of a public street after passing counterfeit bills and then ignore everything police tell you to do.

Just a suggestion.

Now we know why Floyd died.....why did Dorn die? Where was Al Sharpton for his funeral?

A sad truth, that is too often ignored, is that people who resist police, in an overwhelming number, are drug or alcohol effected, or mentally impaired.

Most individuals, even those who are severely angry or stupid, will physically cooperate with police to avoid additional charges or worse.

Only when someone is affected and impaired to a high degree will they believe that fighting with police will have a positive result for them.
Because of that leaked video I'd never convict Chauvin of 2nd degree murder, such is a gross abuse of the legal system based upon one thing and one thing only, democrats taking advantage of race to bait the public! Floyd was a scumbag, just as FNC's Harris Faulkner is for having referred to the thug as a "beautiful life lost!" Floyd was already most likely in the process of dying when the police first encountered him, and I would prompt all good people with brain connected to brain stem, to keep in mind that one of the primary symptoms encountered in opiate overdose is agitation and combativeness...

True.

I like the part of the stiry where the cops being accused of murder were calling for an ambulance to address the fucktardz claims, even as he was in the act of resisting arrest.

Any idea about why a "murderer" would do that?
I think where the problem is going to come in will be why both LEO's continued kneeling on Floyd after he was subdued.

I can't think of any reasonable excuse for this that is going to fly in this case.

It does not look good.

I think it's reasonable to believe they thought if they stood up, he'd have started struggling and causing problems again.

I think where the problem is going to come in is WHERE and HOW they were kneeling on him.

For the charge of murder to stick in this case, the prosecutor will have to make the case that there was some degree of an "intent" to kill.

Kneeling on a suspect to keep them down and to keep control while they are resisting falls way short of that.

It is tragic he died, but to say the cops were over the line or did things wrong is not shown on this tape. Rather it appears that a Floyd was high on something. He resisted the entire time. He refused to get in the squad car and he was acting neurotic.

Once again the leftist and black community is holding up a deeply troubled and bad guy as a martyr.

The cops didn’t do anything wrong until the one cop kept his knee on the back of Floyd’s neck when he was handcuffed on his stomach. It is very understandable to want to restraint the high and erratic Floyd, but there could have been better method.

I’ve talked to a few cops about this and they all told me same thing - the cops treatment of Floyd was excessive
Was that before or after the lasted two body cam came out? It tells a different story.

Prior to this, watching the video that started the riots, it looked like a guru who was cooperating and acting rationale. Watch the body cam and it shows a different picture.

Before, but what I heard explicitly was that the amount of time the officer knelled on Floyd's neck was too long. I don't know how the new videos change that.
Such is why it doesn't necessarily exonerate him, however it changes how he should be charged, Chauvin appears to have had ample reason to restrain Floyd, however he clearly appears to have overdone it, further he should have from ample years of street experience, realized he was dealing with a serious drug reaction of some kind, Floyd was slurring speech, agitated, and combative upon first contact, or just after first contact. I wonder if Floyd stupidly swallowed something tainted with fentanyl just before coming into contact with the cops, perhaps he saw them coming and he ate something and it took sometime for it to metabolize and kill him...

I contacted Chauvin's lawyers, personally and I volunteered to help demonstrate for the court, just how survivable his knee to MY neck would be.

I hope his team either takes me up on it or that they will demonstrate that fact some other way.

Chauvin releases and repositions his knee, several times in the video. That alone allowed time enough for Floyd to breathe. As was evidenced by the autopsy, Floyd did not die of asphyxiation.

Such is why it doesn't necessarily exonerate him, however it changes how he should be charged, Chauvin appears to have had ample reason to restrain Floyd, however he clearly appears to have overdone it, further he should have from ample years of street experience, realized he was dealing with a serious drug reaction of some kind, Floyd was slurring speech, agitated, and combative upon first contact, or just after first contact. I wonder if Floyd stupidly swallowed something tainted with fentanyl just before coming into contact with the cops, perhaps he saw them coming and he ate something and it took sometime for it to metabolize and kill him...

Agree totally. And I think Ellison overcharged as well. I think this is a manslaughter case. I still wouldn't be surprised to see the cop getting railroaded and a conviction charge being the outcome.

I contacted Chauvin's lawyers, personally and I volunteered to help demonstrate for the court, just how survivable his knee to MY neck would be.

I hope his team either takes me up on it or that they will demonstrate that fact some other way.

Chauvin releases and repositions his knee, several times in the video. That alone allowed time enough for Floyd to breathe. As was evidenced by the autopsy, Floyd did not die of asphyxiation.

It would be interesting if the defense uses that type of demonstration in the cop's defense.

It would be interesting if the defense uses that type of demonstration in the cop's defense.
Yep

True.

I like the part of the stiry where the cops being accused of murder were calling for an ambulance to address the fucktardz claims, even as he was in the act of resisting arrest.

Any idea about why a "murderer" would do that?
I think where the problem is going to come in will be why both LEO's continued kneeling on Floyd after he was subdued.

I can't think of any reasonable excuse for this that is going to fly in this case.

It does not look good.

I think it's reasonable to believe they thought if they stood up, he'd have started struggling and causing problems again.

I think where the problem is going to come in is WHERE and HOW they were kneeling on him.

For the charge of murder to stick in this case, the prosecutor will have to make the case that there was some degree of an "intent" to kill.

Kneeling on a suspect to keep them down and to keep control while they are resisting falls way short of that.

I actually don't know the murder laws in that state, so I don't know what level of charge can be sustained. Certainly Murder One is going to require a degree of intent; Murder Two may not. Every state handles it differently.

I actually don't know the murder laws in that state, so I don't know what level of charge can be sustained. Certainly Murder One is going to require a degree of intent; Murder Two may not. Every state handles it differently.

The case can easily be made that Cauvin's use of his knee to keep Floyd down allowed for him to keep his hands free to use his radio and to stay alert to his surroundings, as he was being berrated by the growing numbers of spectators. Were it not for that distraction, the cops might have had more time to assess Floyd's medical condition.

Watch the video again and observe Chauvin's eye contact with the spectators who are trying to inject themselves into the situation.

That's right, but the minute they commit a crime it is no longer a demonstration.

Okay. Since few people have died in these demonstrations, not really a problem.

Passing fake bills is the same as stealing.

No, it's just making a mistake. Heck, I don't check every bill in my wallet to see if it's real or not. Most people don't.

The riots have nothing to do with Floyd and the council and the mayor and the police department is run by democrats. You see, that's the problem. Not Trump.

Yet Trump created the conditions that made this possible, compared to all the other incidents where the mayors and police were able to keep people calm.

Guy, anyone looks at that tape where the man is screaming for his mother and that he can't breathe, they aren't going to give a fuck about the differences between manslaughter and murder.

Too Bad Floyd wasn't a fetus, then maybe you'd give a shit about him, you religious fuck.

Incoherent and frantic big guy who was drugged out of his mind and resisted
Rioters were out of their minds to get behind this guy.

no----just stuff I read on net and news. Are you denying that he had hypertension, was obese and used drugs and was 47 years old? Are you denying that information which was published indicated that he died of a myocardial infarction? Are you denying that there were no fractures of neck bones or cartilage? As to other signs of "choking" like petechial hemorrhages of
face and conjunctiva were NOT noted at all. You have problems remember that which you read?
I read he died from Cardiac Arrest. Not a Myocardial Infarction.

However, what I am saying is none of that justifies the LEO's actions or shows any evidence that the LEO's actions weren't a direct cause of of Floyd's death.

I would like to think this will all come out in the trial.

I think the length of time they knelled on him is going to cause a problem for the defense as well ....

That and others were asking him to stop after Floyd became unconscious.

I wouldn't want to be the defense attorney who has to try to justify that one to a jury.

Forum List

Back