COMPLETE George Floyd Tape

For the charge of murder to stick in this case, the prosecutor will have to make the case that there was some degree of an "intent" to kill.

Kneeling on a suspect to keep them down and to keep control while they are resisting falls way short of that.
Yes ....

And, that may be difficult to prove.

No, it's just making a mistake. Heck, I don't check every bill in my wallet to see if it's real or not. Most people don't.
passing counterfeit bills is a crime this paroled criminal high on methamphetamine committed.

making excuses for him and stating everyone passes fake bills is just outright filthy lying[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

no----just stuff I read on net and news. Are you denying that he had hypertension, was obese and used drugs and was 47 years old? Are you denying that information which was published indicated that he died of a myocardial infarction? Are you denying that there were no fractures of neck bones or cartilage? As to other signs of "choking" like petechial hemorrhages of
face and conjunctiva were NOT noted at all. You have problems remember that which you read?
I read he died from Cardiac Arrest. Not a Myocardial Infarction.

However, what I am saying is none of that justifies the LEO's actions or shows any evidence that the LEO's actions weren't a direct cause of of Floyd's death.

I would like to think this will all come out in the trial.

It will all come to a POLITICAL event. btw----everyone who dies----dies of "cardiac arrest" It is
the all time most frequent "cause of death" when an intern writes the death certificate. So far there is no evidence that the cop was the DIRECT CAUSE OF DEATH. ------did he reach in and stop the heart from beating? Are you proposing that the placement of pressure on the back of the arrestee's neck somehow caused the heart to stop beating? I am curious---who came up with "cardiac arrest" ?

It will all come to a POLITICAL event.

Maybe ... but, these verdicts are NOT usually based on politics.

btw----everyone who dies----dies of "cardiac arrest" It is the all time most frequent "cause of death" when an intern writes the death certificate.

You said Myocardial Infarction.

So far there is no evidence that the cop was the DIRECT CAUSE OF DEATH.

You have no evidence that is the factual.

------did he reach in and stop the heart from beating?
Not worthy of a response.

Are you proposing that the placement of pressure on the back of the arrestee's neck somehow caused the heart to stop beating?

Yes

I am curious---who came up with "cardiac arrest" ?

The Hennepin County medical examiner

Very insensitive police work. They could have let him sit and wait for a paddy wagon. They were waiting for an ambulance.
The horror of it all. A felon who struggled with them from the moment they met up with him, fought and resisted everything they tried to do, who kept going down on the ground himself, finally ended up on the street with it taking three cops to keep the guy under control who never once shut up or stopped struggling with them.

They should be required to text him as they approach the car and ask him if he will please behave
Lib 101

I actually don't know the murder laws in that state, so I don't know what level of charge can be sustained. Certainly Murder One is going to require a degree of intent; Murder Two may not. Every state handles it differently.

The case can easily be made that Cauvin's use of his knee to keep Floyd down allowed for him to keep his hands free to use his radio and to stay alert to his surroundings, as he was being berrated by the growing numbers of spectators. Were it not for that distraction, the cops might have had more time to assess Floyd's medical condition.

Watch the video again and observe Chauvin's eye contact with the spectators who are trying to inject themselves into the situation.

While I agree wholeheartedly that Floyd himself bears a great deal of responsibility for his death by his own string of monumentally bad decisions, and while I also agree that the bystanders who were stupid enough to interject themselves into a police situation bear a share of culpability, I'm still not good with Chauvin choosing to put his knee on the guy's neck. And I still think it's going to have a powerful effect on the jury.

I think it's reasonable to believe they thought if they stood up, he'd have started struggling and causing problems again.

I think where the problem is going to come in is WHERE and HOW they were kneeling on him.
I think the length of time they knelled on him is going to cause a problem for the defense as well ....

That and others were asking him to stop after Floyd became unconscious.

I wouldn't want to be the defense attorney who has to try to justify that one to a jury.

Every lawyer knows that it's not about the facts; it's about what you can convince a jury of.

I think you're right that this is going to be a hard sell for the defense attorney.

I can't get over how fucking stupid this thread is. The logic here is he refused to sit in the police car therefore he brought his death on himself. How big of a moron do you have to be to justify that?

We understand Billy, your avatar is a personal goal. The following is an example to suit said avatar, follow along closely:

1. PROGS turn cities into sewage destroying everything possible. That would include the public, police force, law and order.

2. PROGS replaced Floyd's father with welfare. Floyd was raised under a poor environment low on respect and high on turmoil.

3. Then Floyd wrecked his life high on drugs.

4. This combination turned Floyd into the common thug. PROGS want mercy, where was the mercy when Floyd held a gun to a pregnant woman?

5. Floyd fucks up, probably a daily routine. Unfortunately he runs into the wrong cops damaged in their own right under PROG-rule, where cops are pigs, thugs are martyrs or at best unaccountable.

6. Floyd can't possibly comply with police orders, the guy is just too dumb, too high and too fucked. Everything is a battle, and that's 100% on Floyd.

7. As a result Floyd was murdered by a bad cop.

Pretty simple............Baby steps Billy, take the plunge.
Oh god what a pathetic display of “whataboutism”. Could you be any more of a pussy? Regardless of whether or not these points are correct to begin with, they don’t somehow justify Floyd’s death on any fucking level so this shit is completely irrelevant.

Oh and “probably a daily routine” huh? I love show you’re too stupid to realize how your own biases cloud the issue.
what what point is someone personally responsible for their own life?

fuck all the rest of this. lets put your critical thinking dream to the test. at what point are you and you alone responsible for what happens to you?
Uh well you really can’t he, but you’re a moron if you think his death was unavoidable.

That's right, but the minute they commit a crime it is no longer a demonstration.

Okay. Since few people have died in these demonstrations, not really a problem.

Passing fake bills is the same as stealing.

No, it's just making a mistake. Heck, I don't check every bill in my wallet to see if it's real or not. Most people don't.

The riots have nothing to do with Floyd and the council and the mayor and the police department is run by democrats. You see, that's the problem. Not Trump.

Yet Trump created the conditions that made this possible, compared to all the other incidents where the mayors and police were able to keep people calm.
The medias constant hate fuels the violence.

Every lawyer knows that it's not about the facts; it's about what you can convince a jury of.

I think you're right that this is going to be a hard sell for the defense attorney.
Trayvon Martin ... Michael Brown ....

It was obvious to me how those cases were going to go down.

Amber Gieger too ....

And, this one .... will prove not to be kind to the LEO's involved.

Uh well you really can’t he, but you’re a moron if you think his death was unavoidable.
Are you really saying one cannot be responsible for one's on death? Am I misreading your post?
In the grand scheme of things, no. Don’t you realize how stupid this conversation is? How is this relevant to Floyd exactly? You people are such idiots.

St
Beating your kids so bad that you go to prison and then using meth and Fentanyl while on parole from Prison from beating your Kids is bad, ok kids?
could we have a link to that ridiculous propaganda, brainwashed functional moron?
Stop calling yourself names, you brainwashed functional moron.
He went to prison for armed robbery nothing about beating kids. No violence. and I am not brainwashed because everything I know is true while everything you know is fake..... You're pathetic Rupert Murdoch propaganda machine is a horrible joke. Poor America. Along with Rush Limbaugh etc and the orange clown.

In the grand scheme of things, no. Don’t you realize how stupid this conversation is? How is this relevant to Floyd exactly? You people are such idiots.
Floyd was mostly responsible for his own demise as can be seen in the OP video.

He went to prison for armed robbery nothing about beating kids. No violence. and I am not brainwashed because everything I know is true while everything you know is fake..... You're pathetic Rupert Murdoch propaganda machine is a horrible joke. Poor America. Along with Rush Limbaugh etc and the orange clown.
LMAO @ just how uninformed you Leftist extremist are ...

St
Beating your kids so bad that you go to prison and then using meth and Fentanyl while on parole from Prison from beating your Kids is bad, ok kids?
could we have a link to that ridiculous propaganda, brainwashed functional moron?
Stop calling yourself names, you brainwashed functional moron.
LIAR.

Forum List

Back