COMPLETE George Floyd Tape

Are you aware that "justifies" and "caused" are not the same word?

You are right. Passing a counterfeit bill and panicking when the cops arrested him did not Cause his death.

What caused his death was Darren Chavuin kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes.

What he did didn't justify using that kind of lethal procedure.

Actually your listed cause of death and the official cause of death are not the same.

I do hope that the court allows his defense team to argue honest points.
Do you not hope that?

Actually, these guys are guilty, a trial is a waste of time.

if every criminal had the Deep Pockets of the Police Unions to spread bullshit in court, we'd never convict anyone.

I'll leave it at that.
Nothing I could write could better highlight how un-American you are.
Thanks.

I'll leave it at that.
Thanks.

Hey, guy, if you had a black guy on tape, doing EXACTLY what he is accused of, there wouldn't be a trial, either. His Public Defender would plead him out.

The ONLY reason we are going to waste our time with a trial is the corrupt ass police unions will dump craploads of money trying to convince a jury they didn't see exactly what they just saw.

So I have a great solution. Instead of the taxpayers having to pay out huge judgements for police misconduct, the settlements should come from the police unions and their retirement funds.

Betcha they get rid of bad apples like Chauvin, Van Dyke, etc.

I do hope that the court allows his defense team to argue honest points.
Do you not hope that?

Actually, these guys are guilty, a trial is a waste of time.

if every criminal had the Deep Pockets of the Police Unions to spread bullshit in court, we'd never convict anyone.
"Trial is a waste of time"....Yeah let's forget due process. What an idiotic thing to say by the USMB resident idiot.

I'll leave it at that.
Thanks.

Hey, guy, if you had a black guy on tape, doing EXACTLY what he is accused of, there wouldn't be a trial, either. His Public Defender would plead him out.

The ONLY reason we are going to waste our time with a trial is the corrupt ass police unions will dump craploads of money trying to convince a jury they didn't see exactly what they just saw.

So I have a great solution. Instead of the taxpayers having to pay out huge judgements for police misconduct, the settlements should come from the police unions and their retirement funds.

Betcha they get rid of bad apples like Chauvin, Van Dyke, etc.
"Great solution"....let's eliminate due process. Part of the cause of BLM is the lack of due process for poor people. Your ignorance is comical.

"Trial is a waste of time"....Yeah let's forget due process. What an idiotic thing to say by the USMB resident idiot.

Uh, guy, most people don't get trials.

While there are no exact estimates of the proportion of cases that are resolved through plea bargaining, scholars estimate that about 90 to 95 percent of both federal and state court cases are resolved through this process (Bureau of Justice Statistics, 2005; Flanagan and Maguire, 1990).

Why? Guilt is obvious, it's just a waste of everyone's time to have trials.

Uh, guy, most people don't get trials.

While there are no exact estimates of the proportion of cases that are resolved through plea bargaining, scholars estimate that about 90 to 95 percent of both federal and state court cases are resolved through this process (Bureau of Justice Statistics, 2005; Flanagan and Maguire, 1990).

Why? Guilt is obvious, it's just a waste of everyone's time to have trials.
"waste of everyone's time"....so you don't support due process.

Lovely. 2005 and 1990. Yeah...real current data....

"Great solution"....let's eliminate due process. Part of the cause of BLM is the lack of due process for poor people. Your ignorance is comical.

If you are poor and can't afford a lawyer, "Due Process" is a joke.

95% of cases are plea bargains... So much for "Due Process". Prosecutors overcharge and Public Defenders take lesser pleas... the Prison Industrial Complex is fed fresh bodies.

These pieces of shit were caught on tape murdering a man. What's a trial going to prove, exactly?

I'd be all for due process. Due Process would be every criminal defendant gets an OJ Class Dream Team

That's not what we have. We have public defenders who if they don't show up to your trial drunk, are pretty fast to take a plea and get you off his desk.

If you are poor and can't afford a lawyer, "Due Process" is a joke.

95% of cases are plea bargains... So much for "Due Process". Prosecutors overcharge and Public Defenders take lesser pleas... the Prison Industrial Complex is fed fresh bodies.

These pieces of shit were caught on tape murdering a man. What's a trial going to prove, exactly?
So because our public defenders suck we should eliminate due process? What % of cases are dropped because there isn't enough evidence or they have the wrong person. Those are filed under pleas as well.

I'd be all for due process. Due Process would be every criminal defendant gets an OJ Class Dream Team

That's not what we have. We have public defenders who if they don't show up to your trial drunk, are pretty fast to take a plea and get you off his desk.
OJ was mostly peaceful on the day he killed Nicole and Ron, so nothing to see there. In the view of Democrats..."mostly" peaceful is plenty.

So because our public defenders suck we should eliminate due process? What % of cases are dropped because there isn't enough evidence or they have the wrong person. Those are filed under pleas as well.

Not enough. If anything, a lot of the wrong people get railroaded into prison because corrupt cops manufacture evidence and their public defenders can't be bothered to even try.

That's not the case with Chauvin. We know exactly what he did. It was on tape.

OJ was mostly peaceful on the day he killed Nicole and Ron, so nothing to see there. In the view of Democrats..."mostly" peaceful is plenty.

Uh, when was he convicted of killing Nicole and Ron? Last time I checked, a jury acquitted him.

Not enough. If anything, a lot of the wrong people get railroaded into prison because corrupt cops manufacture evidence and their public defenders can't be bothered to even try.

That's not the case with Chauvin. We know exactly what he did. It was on tape.

Uh, when was he convicted of killing Nicole and Ron? Last time I checked, a jury acquitted him.
Nope. You're just pontificating now. Define "a lot"....define "railroaded"

He lost in the civil case so yeah he was guilty and you know it.

Nope. You're just pontificating now. Define "a lot"....define "railroaded"

Nope, not playing that game with you.. you can tell when you are losing an argument when you ask me to tell you how many marbles are in the jar.

One unarmed black person killed by a racist cop is too many.
One poor person being railroaded into prison is too many.

He lost in the civil case so yeah he was guilty and you know it.

I'm sure he was... but he had good enough lawyers to avoid accoutability. That's the point. It wasn't about justice, it was about the show.

Here is the video we have all been waiting for.

The ENTIRE George Floyd incident.

George Floyd would be alive today if he just stayed in the squad car as i said a couple of months ago. But.....

The Lame Stream Media destroyed the life of George Zimmerman, a Democrat Voter who was a community watch citizen who was watching a thug Trayvon Martin. The Lame Stream Media destroyed the life of the Darren Wilson a police officer who was attempting to arrest Michael Brown for robbing a convenient store owned by a Indian American. Now this officer who was trying to do his duty by arresting the drugged up George, resisted arrest over and over, and then as he couldnt breath in the squad car, how could this guy believe him on the ground. Cry wolf, and soon no one believes you...

george floyed would be alive today had he not spent his real money on dope and not had to use fake money to buy food.

It wasn't a crime that required a lethal police response.

What else do you want to get him for? Littering? Jaywalking?
Just the crimes he committed.
Passing a counterfeit bill
Being high on crystal meth
possessing cyrstalmeth
resisting arrest
assaulting an officer
parole violation

Just the 6 felonies

Forum List

Back