COMPLETE George Floyd Tape

They will get off, the one that kneeled on his neck should get probation. The video proves floyd resisted the whole time and the cop followed what the handbook told him to do.

Nope. They going DOWN, buddy. No one is going to say, "Hey, you're the assholes who started the riots that made us all miserable, let's give you a pass."
Yep. George Floyd was responsible for his own death.

He also had a container of drugs shoved up his ass hiding it, just like a true criminal.

He couldn't breath because he was so fucked up. He was claiming he couldn't breath long before he was on the ground. He died because he O.D.

So blacks have put the nation through two and half months of HELL because some worthless POS career criminal druggie resisted arrest and O.D.
Is there evidence Floyd O.D. ?

I think it's clear the LEO's actions were the cause of Floyd's death.

And, yes some Black Americans have put this Country through hell, but they are merely the uneducated pawns.

The real culprits are White Marxist.
Another idiot^^^

Yes, there is evidence he O.D., and it's all going to come out in the trial.

It is FAR from "clear" that the knee on the neck was the cause of his death. That's an absolutely untrue thing to say. Floyd was claiming he "couldn't breath" long before they had to put him on the ground to calm him down from resisting, and if he couldn't breath, he couldn't speak, but he was speaking just fine. His heart gave out is what happened, from being a long time drug addict, from being tweeked out of his mind.

Ask Elvis about taking drugs, ask Michael Jackson, ask Prince, ask Jimmy Hendrix, ask Janice Joplin, ask Chris Farley... drug addicts die.
I am not sure this one will go the way you think.

There is no excuse for the LEO's to continue kneeling on Floyd after he was subdued.

I don't think the attorneys will be able to justify those actions, drugs on board or not.

And, yes .... Elvis, Michael Jackson, Prince, Jimmy Hendrix, Janice Joplin, and Chris Farley all died from drug overdoses.

But, none of them had 2 LEO's kneeling on them at the time of their death.
They weren't committing a crime at the time of their deaths neither.

Shoot enough of the idiots the rest of the pussies will run.

Or you'll have a revolution and burn down the whole system.. I'd like to avoid that.

Hey, when I was a strapping young soldier in the Illinois National Guard, a very wise officer who was conducting Civil Disturbance Training said something really smart.

"If people are out there, they aren't the enemy. They are your fellow citizens, they are damned angry about something and they have every right to be."

Shoot enough of the idiots the rest of the pussies will run.

Or you'll have a revolution and burn down the whole system.. I'd like to avoid that.

Hey, when I was a strapping young soldier in the Illinois National Guard, a very wise officer who was conducting Civil Disturbance Training said something really smart.

"If people are out there, they aren't the enemy. They are your fellow citizens, they are damned angry about something and they have every right to be."
That's right, but the minute they commit a crime it is no longer a demonstration.

nope---there was no sign of hypoxia-----hypoxia SHOWS UP ON MICROSCOPIC STUDY OF AUTOPSY
TISSUE-------it did not. He did not "code from an OD"-----he died of a myocardial infarction brought on the his CHRONIC CONDITION---hypertension, obesity and drug use------its the way druggies go when they get a bit older. -------using drugs for a chronic druggie---smoker, diabetic obese guy with hypertension is NOT the same as using them at age 23---slim, normotensive etc.
Can you post a link to the autopsy report?

no----just stuff I read on net and news. Are you denying that he had hypertension, was obese and used drugs and was 47 years old? Are you denying that information which was published indicated that he died of a myocardial infarction? Are you denying that there were no fractures of neck bones or cartilage? As to other signs of "choking" like petechial hemorrhages of
face and conjunctiva were NOT noted at all. You have problems remember that which you read?

The riots were started by assholes like yourself. But we all know that.

The DEMONSTRATIONS were started by people rightfully angry over an injustice.

that the police and Trump have badly mishandled them is on you guys.
The riots have nothing to do with Floyd and the council and the mayor and the police department is run by democrats. You see, that's the problem. Not Trump.

It is tragic he died, but to say the cops were over the line or did things wrong is not shown on this tape. Rather it appears that a Floyd was high on something. He resisted the entire time. He refused to get in the squad car and he was acting neurotic.

Once again the leftist and black community is holding up a deeply troubled and bad guy as a martyr.
Need to correct my comment and rephrase.

The cops didn’t do anything wrong until the one cop kept his knee on the back of Floyd’s neck when he was handcuffed on his stomach. It is very understandable to want to restraint the high and erratic Floyd, but there could have been better method.

I’ve talked to a few cops about this and they all told me same thing - the cops treatment of Floyd was excessive
Was that before or after the lasted two body cam came out? It tells a different story.

Prior to this, watching the video that started the riots, it looked like a guru who was cooperating and acting rationale. Watch the body cam and it shows a different picture.

Either way there was no justification for the chaos.

ANOTHER CRIMINAL--resisting --it's always the same dumbshit !!!
..police are not the problem--it's the black culture--black dumbass/psycho criminals
Blacks think the COPS will "comply" if they only scream enough, threaten enough or resist enough. Some people are just too stupid to learn

Yeah, that's not even remotely just blacks. Rather more of an "ignorant criminal trash" problem than a racial thing.

True.

I like the part of the stiry where the cops being accused of murder were calling for an ambulance to address the fucktardz claims, even as he was in the act of resisting arrest.

Any idea about why a "murderer" would do that?
I think where the problem is going to come in will be why both LEO's continued kneeling on Floyd after he was subdued.

I can't think of any reasonable excuse for this that is going to fly in this case.

It does not look good.

I think it's reasonable to believe they thought if they stood up, he'd have started struggling and causing problems again.

I think where the problem is going to come in is WHERE and HOW they were kneeling on him.

I don't think those cops were apathetic at all. I think their protocol and training called for that level of restraint.

That's simply not true...

What are they going to convict on? Police brutality?

Yup...

How? Training and protocol call for this restraint.

No, they don't...

"I can't breath" When? Minute 8, 9,10, 12,14 or minute 17?

Doesn't matter. When a suspect says he can't breathe, the proper response is to believe him. Believing him doesn't threaten anything or anyone. Conversely, not believing him, which we see in the video, was the first step in a firestorm of riots, murder, fires and looting. One dead negro isn't worth what we've dealt with.

When you have someone handcuffed, the question of control is answered. There's no need to bounce the perp around, and no need to hold him to the ground with a knee placed anywhere on the body. Two fingers on the handcuffs is all you really need to control someone.

The bottom line is that this cop fucked up...

How many times did Floyd NOT comply with the requests of the officers?

Floyd was screaming I CANT BREATHE when he was upright and no one was touching him.

Lying fake news completely misrepresented the entire incident becausr they are not news. They are left wing propoganda.

I don't think those cops were apathetic at all. I think their protocol and training called for that level of restraint.

That's simply not true...

What are they going to convict on? Police brutality?

Yup...

How? Training and protocol call for this restraint.

No, they don't...

"I can't breath" When? Minute 8, 9,10, 12,14 or minute 17?

Doesn't matter. When a suspect says he can't breathe, the proper response is to believe him. Believing him doesn't threaten anything or anyone. Conversely, not believing him, which we see in the video, was the first step in a firestorm of riots, murder, fires and looting. One dead negro isn't worth what we've dealt with.

When you have someone handcuffed, the question of control is answered. There's no need to bounce the perp around, and no need to hold him to the ground with a knee placed anywhere on the body. Two fingers on the handcuffs is all you really need to control someone.

The bottom line is that this cop fucked up...

the problem is that drugged up Floyd said he couldn’t breathe when no one was touching him anywhere near his neck as he was being put in the back of the squad car.

Again, take notice of how lucid his passengers are as they speak to police. Why weren’t they killed? They are black.

Forum List

Back