Company Tells Muslims to Pray at Home

So the Muslims walk out in protest and lose their jobs. Funny. The left tells Christian's all the time to keep their religion at home, but I wonder how many from the left will support the company.
Muslim Demand That Backfired

I am a lib/prog and an atheist and I think an employer has every right to demand that his employees keep their religious mumbo jumbo out of the workplace; INCLUDING ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY.

It wasn't/isn't in the workplace. It was, as all the articles note, a specially designated area. You know, like workplaces have for stuff like, oh, eating lunch or coffee break. Because humans.

By the way did you know if you're on a ship under the employment of the US Navy, they have a chapel on board?
So did the USS Enterprise. One of them was even a nurse.

If you're employed by the taxpayer as a Congresscritter, the Chaplain literally comes to your House. Whether you want him there or not.

But hey, let's pretend this is a new thing here. That's the ticket.

Last edited:
So the Muslims walk out in protest and lose their jobs. Funny. The left tells Christian's all the time to keep their religion at home, but I wonder how many from the left will support the company.

I am a lib/prog and an atheist and I think an employer has every right to demand that his employees keep their religious mumbo jumbo out of the workplace; INCLUDING ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY.

It wasn't/isn't in the workplace. It was, as all the articles note, a specially designated area. You know, like workplaces have for stuff like, oh, eating lunch or coffee break. Because humans.

By the way did you know if you're on a ship under the employment of the US Navy, they have a chapel on board?

If you're employed by the taxpayer as a Congresscritter, the Chaplain literally comes to your House. Whether you want him there or not.

Cargill is a private enterprise, not government property. Idiot. They don't have to provide a space, but they did out of generosity and trying to accommodate, and they still got slapped. Islam is trash.

Cargill is a private enterprise, not government property. Idiot. They don't have to provide a space, but they did out of generosity and trying to accommodate, and they still got slapped. Islam is trash.

--------------------- And??

You are correct in identifying the same government that Constitutes free expression of religion ironically doing the opposite in its own functions. We could toss in "under God" in the flag-fetish prayer, "blue laws" and blasphemy laws too.

But that's got Zippo to do with Cargill Meat Solutions, now does it.

The poster tried to make a point about "in the workplace". I proved him wrong. Nuttin' you can do about that, idiot.

--------------------- And??

You are correct in identifying the same government that Constitutes free expression of religion ironically doing the opposite in its own functions. We could toss in "under God" in the flag-fetish prayer, "blue laws" and blasphemy laws too.

But that's got Zippo to do with Cargill Meat Solutions, now does it.

The poster tried to make a point about "in the workplace". I proved him wrong. Nuttin' you can do about that, idiot.
Yeah, being a Patriot and respect for the flag is a "fetish". You're classic material for hateful religious cults like Islam.

So you agree they don't have to accomodate christer employees who want Sundays or religious holidays off...and don't have to accomodate orthodox Jewish employees who want Sabbath off.

"Islam is trash."

Islam is the WORST!
christianity is the SECOND WORST!

extremists muslims AND extremists christians are dangerous to freedom.....

So you agree they don't have to accomodate christer employees who want Sundays or religious holidays off...and don't have to accomodate orthodox Jewish employees who want Sabbath off.
Interesting story....how does the OP feel about this one? Dishwasher Is Awarded $21.5 Million When Boss Insists She Comes To Work On Sundays

Interesting story....how does the OP feel about this one? Dishwasher Is Awarded $21.5 Million When Boss Insists She Comes To Work On Sundays

He HATES it because she is black

if she was white he'd LOVE IT!

that seems to be the conservative pattern.....

So, if so-called christians are told to work on Sunday and religious holidays whether they wanted to or not, you would call that funny too, right?

If they take a job that requires it, they already have to.

Ugh, that story....embarrassing....

Ugh, that story....embarrassing....
I'd love to see firemen, cops and the military use that excuse and see what happens.

60465416_2305080186421641_3998046457251758080_n.jpg

I defend innocent Muslims against the daily rightwing hatred they are subjected to. That doesn’t mean I have any respect for the magical nonsense they believe in.
So you defend Muslim prayer breaks on company time. Cool.
Quote me saying that, faggot. When you can’t, go fuck yourself.
Right wing hatred has nothing to do with a private company refusing to allow muslim prayer breaks on company time. That's a company policy decision. Idiot. You go fuck yourself, muslim lover.
You're a christer lover? Do you think that christians should be forced to work on Sunday or else be fired?
I don't play this game with mocking queer assholes.. Ask your question with the same respect you give muslims and I might answer it.
Do you think that christians should be forced to work on Sunday or else be fired?

So you defend Muslim prayer breaks on company time. Cool.
Right wing hatred has nothing to do with a private company refusing to allow muslim prayer breaks on company time. That's a company policy decision. Idiot. You go fuck yourself, muslim lover.
You're a christer lover? Do you think that christians should be forced to work on Sunday or else be fired?
I don't play this game with mocking queer assholes.. Ask your question with the same respect you give muslims and I might answer it.
Do you think that christians should be forced to work on Sunday or else be fired?

In a lot of places they already are.

But SHOULD they?

But SHOULD they?

It's up to the establishment, isn't it? That should be made clear up front and both have to agree.

But SHOULD they?

It's up to the establishment, isn't it? That should be made clear up front and both have to agree.
Is that a yes or a no? SHOULD they?

And why should an employer have to make that clear? Employers should not have to account for or pander to every magical pile of nonsense that comes down the pipe. Nor could they.

But SHOULD they?

Is that a yes or a no? SHOULD they?

And why should an employer have to make that clear? Employers should not have to account for or pander to every magical pile of nonsense that comes down the pipe. Nor could they.

Uhhh, are you seriously saying an employer should not make it clear when he wants the employee to do work and when he can be off?

Forum List

Back