School CANCELS event with ISIS survivor Nadia Murad because her harrowing description of torture and rape 'would be offensive to Muslims

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
How dare anyone be knowledgeable about reality.
Lets instead tell the students Jews are trying to murder all Gaza residents!

I have an idea. It's a little out there but it might just work.

If Muslims are worried that stories of their co-religionists religiously motivated atrocities will foster fears of their religion, maybe they could -- I know, this is crazy, just hear me out -- try to stop their co-religionists religiously motivated atrocities? Or at least -- whoa, I know, I'm riding the crazy train here -- loudly condemn and disavow those atrocities?

I mean, what do I know, I'm just spitballin' here.

If Muslims are worried that stories of their co-religionists religiously motivated atrocities will foster fears of their religion, maybe they could -- I know, this is crazy, just hear me out -- try to stop their co-religionists religiously motivated atrocities?

Perish the thought.

How dare anyone be knowledgeable about reality.
Lets instead tell the students Jews are trying to murder all Gaza residents!

I have an idea. It's a little out there but it might just work.

If Muslims are worried that stories of their co-religionists religiously motivated atrocities will foster fears of their religion, maybe they could -- I know, this is crazy, just hear me out -- try to stop their co-religionists religiously motivated atrocities? Or at least -- whoa, I know, I'm riding the crazy train here -- loudly condemn and disavow those atrocities?

I mean, what do I know, I'm just spitballin' here.

And to think, after 9/11 there were cries that we shouldnt judge all Muslims for the actions of a few crazies.

1715473005861.png

Forum List

Back