Company Tells Muslims to Pray at Home

As we can plainly see throughout this thread, the left has much more sympathy and tolerance for muslims than Christians.

I have no problem with religious nonsense being kept out of the workplace
Many on the left support the muslims, but they're too cowardly to say it here.
I defend innocent Muslims against the daily rightwing hatred they are subjected to. That doesn’t mean I have any respect for the magical nonsense they believe in.
So you defend Muslim prayer breaks on company time. Cool.
Quote me saying that, faggot. When you can’t, go fuck yourself.
Right wing hatred has nothing to do with a private company refusing to allow muslim prayer breaks on company time. That's a company policy decision. Idiot. You go fuck yourself, muslim lover.
I never said it was, inbred trash. I won’t add that to your massive pile of racist hatreds. Eat shit and die.

I defend innocent Muslims against the daily rightwing hatred they are subjected to. That doesn’t mean I have any respect for the magical nonsense they believe in.
Right wing hatred has nothing to do with a private company refusing to allow muslim prayer breaks on company time. That's a company policy decision. Idiot. You go fuck yourself, muslim lover.
I never said it was, inbred trash. I won’t add that to your massive pile of racist hatreds. Eat shit and die.
Racist hatred????? Please explain to the class what is racist about my posts. Go ahead, idiot.

Racist hatred????? Please explain to the class what is racist about my posts. Go ahead, idiot.
:lmao:

:lmao:
Exactly. One way to expose an idiot is to let them talk. You proved that old adage. Now go take your nap.

Oh and for you illiterates who can't figure out how Google works --- here's a TV story published to YouTube, January 1st 2016.......... three days before the OP's dateline.

So FUCK YOU, Illiterati.

So you support muslim prayer breaks on company time. Cool.

So you're one of the Illiterati who can go get fucked. I took no position on the prayer breaks, DUMBASS. The question here, now lying dead on the ground attracting buzzards, was how come "BIG NEWS" isn't carrying a story that already ran its course years ago, even the resolution to which (which I just posted when the OP FAILED to) is already eight fucking months old.

Your homework is the same as Toobsteak's --- GO LERN HOW TO REED.

Your position is you support Muslim prayer breaks on company time. It's obvious.

Is it, moron?

Why don't you quote me.

What's that? You can't? Exactly.

Oh and for you illiterates who can't figure out how Google works --- here's a TV story published to YouTube, January 1st 2016.......... three days before the OP's dateline.

So FUCK YOU, Illiterati.

So you support muslim prayer breaks on company time. Cool.

So you're one of the Illiterati who can go get fucked. I took no position on the prayer breaks, DUMBASS. The question here, now lying dead on the ground attracting buzzards, was how come "BIG NEWS" isn't carrying a story that already ran its course years ago, even the resolution to which (which I just posted when the OP FAILED to) is already eight fucking months old.

Your homework is the same as Toobsteak's --- GO LERN HOW TO REED.

Your position is you support Muslim prayer breaks on company time. It's obvious.

Is it, moron?

Why don't you quote me.

What's that? You can't? Exactly.

Don't have to quote you. If you don't support the company, you support the Muslims by default.

THAT AIN'T MY PROBLEM, Stoopid. about a fucking 2015 story.
Typical jackass Tard too fucking stupid to even get the YEAR of the article right and too lazy or stupid to do even a 5 second google search for a story he claims was wasn't buried by the MSM always talking about OTHER people's lack of brains! :auiqs.jpg:

Like all tards, the story just isn't there to find otherwise he'd PRODUCE it and prove me wrong! Lazy dumbfucking asshole!

THAT AIN'T MY PROBLEM, Stoopid. about a fucking 2015 story.
Typical jackass Tard too fucking stupid to even get the YEAR of the article right and too lazy or stupid to do even a 5 second google search for a story he claims was wasn't buried by the MSM always talking about OTHER people's lack of brains! :auiqs.jpg:

Like all tards, the story just isn't there to find otherwise he'd PRODUCE it and prove me wrong! Lazy dumbfucking asshole!

:dig:

Want me to hold your hand and essplain where I got 2015, illiterate Dumbass?

Take the OP's link, which goes to a "blacksphere.net" blog. In that blog there is a paragraph which begins:

>> Instead, Cargill Meat Solutions fired about 190 workers... <<

See that red text, Stoopid? That's called a "link". You follow that link, and it takes you to the Moonie Times list of topics fitting those keywords. Among the headlines listed on that page is one that reads "Nearly 200 Muslim Workers Fired in Colorado...". You follow that link, and it goes directly to this Moonie page:

Moonie.jpg

What does that dateline say, Doofus?

Tricks of the trade. This is called "reading". Of course, only I know how to do it.

Also on that same Moonie search page was another followup article describing how Cargill had opened up to rehiring those same workers. It's dated NINE DAYS LATER.

Last edited:
I have no problem with religious nonsense being kept out of the workplace
You're a christer lover? Do you think that christians should be forced to work on Sunday or else be fired?

You're a christer lover? Do you think that christians should be forced to work on Sunday or else be fired?
I don't play this game with mocking queer assholes.. Ask your question with the same respect you give muslims and I might answer it.

So the Muslims walk out in protest and lose their jobs. Funny. The left tells Christian's all the time to keep their religion at home, but I wonder how many from the left will support the company.
Muslim Demand That Backfired
If the first amendment only applied to Christians, we wouldn’t need it,
I don't know of any Christians demanding prayer accommodations on company time. Do you?

So the Muslims walk out in protest and lose their jobs. Funny. The left tells Christian's all the time to keep their religion at home, but I wonder how many from the left will support the company.

I am a lib/prog and an atheist and I think an employer has every right to demand that his employees keep their religious mumbo jumbo out of the workplace; INCLUDING ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY.

I am a lib/prog and an atheist and I think an employer has every right to demand that his employees keep their religious mumbo jumbo out of the workplace; INCLUDING ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY.
You're one of the intelligent leftists. Many on the left will give muslims whatever they demand and tell Christians to keep their religion at home.

You're one of the intelligent leftists. Many on the left will give muslims whatever they demand and tell Christians to keep their religion at home.

"You're one of the intelligent leftists. Many on the left will give muslims whatever they demand and tell Christians to keep their religion at home."

and YOU are a typical IGNORANT and STUPID conservative.

TOO fkn stupid to realize that LOTS of sane and rational and decent people who oppose morons like YOU ALSO oppose morons like the leftists..

SOOOOOOOO fkn stupid that you actually believe that anyone who isn't lock step deranged like YOU then they MUST BE LEFTISTS!

and THAT is why I fight BOTH sides.....

"You're one of the intelligent leftists. Many on the left will give muslims whatever they demand and tell Christians to keep their religion at home."

and YOU are a typical IGNORANT and STUPID conservative.

TOO fkn stupid to realize that LOTS of sane and rational and decent people who oppose morons like YOU ALSO oppose morons like the leftists..

SOOOOOOOO fkn stupid that you actually believe that anyone who isn't lock step deranged like YOU then they MUST BE LEFTISTS!

and THAT is why I fight BOTH sides.....
Oh, eat your oatmeal and take your nap, deranged jackal.

Forum List

Back