Company Tells Muslims to Pray at Home

So the Muslims walk out in protest and lose their jobs. Funny. The left tells Christian's all the time to keep their religion at home, but I wonder how many from the left will support the company.
Muslim Demand That Backfired
So, if so-called christians are told to work on Sunday and religious holidays whether they wanted to or not, you would call that funny too, right?

So the Muslims walk out in protest and lose their jobs. Funny. The left tells Christian's all the time to keep their religion at home, but I wonder how many from the left will support the company.
So, if so-called christians are told to work on Sunday and religious holidays whether they wanted to or not, you would call that funny too, right?
You do you job within the company policy, period. Who do you support, the company or the muslims?

Funny that story isn't being carried in any big paper!

Funny how "big papers" tend not to carry 2015 stories in FUCKING 2019.

Article says 2016. Guess you don't read so good either. So go find me a big paper that carried it in 2016, chump. Never heard about it then either.

You want him to go back to every big paper's archives from four years ago, and find one story because you don't remember reading about it four years ago? :lol:

EDIT: Three years ago.

Three and a half. December 2015.

Toobles is a typical arrogant prick. "If I never heard of it, it doesn't exist".

EASY SOLUTION, Pogoshaft-- -- -- every news article in the world is electronically archived on the net. Still waiting on you to show us where any widely carried big publication published that story just a few years ago where many would see it! Stop evading and deflecting! That's ButtRocket's job!

THAT AIN'T MY PROBLEM, Stoopid.

YOU came on here all in a huff because you weren't hearing buzz about a fucking 2015 story. That's because you read fucking bylines about as well as you read fucking hurricane maps. YOU go hunt through archives to soothe your butthurt, because the butthurt is YOURS, not mine. Ergo I'm not the one who needs a "solution" --- YOU ARE.

As I said ---------- literacy is a lost art.

Funny but predictable.

Mockingbird media, remember? they only carry the news their bosses....the black hats in the CIA, tells them to carry.

That's why people with brain cells left .....DO NOT watch MSM.:wink_2:

So your television goes, "Now here is the latest news from FOUR FUCKING YEARS AGO...."
?

Reading is a lost art.
You expect CRCs to READ?????? What are you? A Sadist???!!!

Who do you support, the company or the muslims?
I don't care....just like I wouldn't care if a company fired so-called christian workers who refused to work on Sunday...or orthodox Jews who refused to work on Sabbath.

I don't care....just like I wouldn't care if a company fired so-called christian workers who refused to work on Sunday.
Christians work on Sunday. Show me an article about Christians refusing to do their job when asked to work on Sunday. Go ahead. See, this is what you do. You make shit up and hypothesize everything to deflect from the real issue to protect your special interest group. Muslims are a pain in the ass. Christians aren't.

Funny but predictable.

Mockingbird media, remember? they only carry the news their bosses....the black hats in the CIA, tells them to carry.

That's why people with brain cells left .....DO NOT watch MSM.:wink_2:

So your television goes, "Now here is the latest news from FOUR FUCKING YEARS AGO...."
?

Reading is a lost art.
You expect CRCs to READ?????? What are you? A Sadist???!!!

I admit, I am EEBIL that way. :badgrin:

I don't care....just like I wouldn't care if a company fired so-called christian workers who refused to work on Sunday...or orthodox Jews who refused to work on Sabbath.

Fun fact: Sandy Koufax, who was without doubt the most intimidating pitcher I've ever seen in my life, would not pitch on the Jewish Sabbath.

He was never fired.

Meanwhile ---- fast forward all the way to last year.... September 2018:

>> DENVER (Reuters) - Cargill Meat Solutions will pay a total of $1.5 million to 138 Muslim workers who were fired after walking off the job in a dispute over prayer breaks at a Colorado meat-packing plant in 2015, the company said on Friday.

The dispute arose after the workers, mostly Somali immigrants, were dismissed after they staged a three-day walkout over what they said were insufficient prayer breaks at a plant in Fort Morgan, about 75 miles northeast of Denver.

The federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) said in a statement on Friday that it had “reasonable cause to believe that Somali, African and Muslim employees were harassed, denied their requests for prayer breaks and fired.” <<​

Somehow the OP forgot to tell us that epilogue. An oversight I'm sure.

EDIT: the Denver Post said it was $1.6 million...
>> Cargill now allows prayer breaks and provides designated areas for the workers to practice their religion. The breaks take into account production line needs and food safety requirements.

The settlement will be paid to 138 people, said Amy Burkholder, director of the EEOC’s Denver office. The company and the union have agreed to change policies and to provide training to managers and union representatives as part of the settlement, she said.

“We’re happy with Cargill and the Teamsters for changing policies,” Burkholder said. “It brings them in line with our laws.” <<​

Doncha love that bullshit name though? "Cargill Meat Solutions" :rofl: Didn't even make that up, although I wish I had.

What a frank admission that meat is a "problem". Not to worry --- Cargill has the "solution". :eusa_dance:

Last edited:
Meanwhile ---- fast forward all the way to last year.... September 2018:

>> DENVER (Reuters) - Cargill Meat Solutions will pay a total of $1.5 million to 138 Muslim workers who were fired after walking off the job in a dispute over prayer breaks at a Colorado meat-packing plant in 2015, the company said on Friday.

The dispute arose after the workers, mostly Somali immigrants, were dismissed after they staged a three-day walkout over what they said were insufficient prayer breaks at a plant in Fort Morgan, about 75 miles northeast of Denver.

The federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) said in a statement on Friday that it had “reasonable cause to believe that Somali, African and Muslim employees were harassed, denied their requests for prayer breaks and fired.” <<​

Somehow the OP forgot to tell us that epilogue. An oversight I'm sure.

Doncha love that bullshit name though? "Cargill Meat Solutions" :rofl: Didn't even make that up, althougth I wish I had.

What a frank admission that meat is a "problem". Not to worry --- Cargill has the "solution". :eusa_dance:
I'm sure it was appealed. An EEOC also tole the Christian Baker that he had to bake a cake for the queer marriage, but the USSC said he didn't have to. The idea that a privately owned company has to provide "prayer breaks" is ludicrous. Do you support prayer breaks?

Oh and for you illiterates who can't figure out how Google works --- here's a TV story published to YouTube, January 1st 2016.......... three days before the OP's dateline.

So FUCK YOU, Illiterati.

Oh and for you illiterates who can't figure out how Google works --- here's a TV story published to YouTube, January 1st 2016.......... three days before the OP's dateline.

So FUCK YOU, Illiterati.

So you support muslim prayer breaks on company time. Cool.

So FUCK YOU, Illiterati.

So you're one of the Illiterati who can go get fucked. I took no position on the prayer breaks, DUMBASS. The question here, now lying dead on the ground attracting buzzards, was how come "BIG NEWS" isn't carrying a story that already ran its course years ago, even the resolution to which (which I just posted when the OP FAILED to) is already eight fucking months old.

Your homework is the same as Toobsteak's --- GO LERN HOW TO REED.

I have no problem with religious nonsense being kept out of the workplace
Many on the left support the muslims, but they're too cowardly to say it here.
I defend innocent Muslims against the daily rightwing hatred they are subjected to. That doesn’t mean I have any respect for the magical nonsense they believe in.

So FUCK YOU, Illiterati.

So you're one of the Illiterati who can go get fucked. I took no position on the prayer breaks, DUMBASS. The question here, now lying dead on the ground attracting buzzards, was how come "BIG NEWS" isn't carrying a story that already ran its course years ago, even the resolution to which (which I just posted when the OP FAILED to) is already eight fucking months old.

Your homework is the same as Toobsteak's --- GO LERN HOW TO REED.

Your position is you support Muslim prayer breaks on company time. It's obvious.

I defend innocent Muslims against the daily rightwing hatred they are subjected to. That doesn’t mean I have any respect for the magical nonsense they believe in.
So you defend Muslim prayer breaks on company time. Cool.

So you defend Muslim prayer breaks on company time. Cool.
Quote me saying that, faggot. When you can’t, go fuck yourself.
Right wing hatred has nothing to do with a private company refusing to allow muslim prayer breaks on company time. That's a company policy decision. Idiot. You go fuck yourself, muslim lover.

Forum List

Back