Coming to a Red State near you....

There is no such right given or implied in the Second Amendment. The right is tied to the necessity for a "well regulated militia".

Added to which, this law has stood for more than 100 years, and is one of the reasons New York has lower gun crime levels than Illinois.

Republicans are hell bent on getting rid of laws that work, and replacing them with chaos for everyday people. It's not rich people who are harmed by striking down the abortion laws, it's the poor people in America who will suffer. Rich women will just travel to a place where abortion is legal. Poor families will need more public assistance.
The right of the people to keep and bear arms, Dumbass.

Clean up your own shithole country. You know nothing about America. Nothing, you fucking loon.

Not sure what you mean? Some of these politicians feel contraceptives that prevent the egg from implanting are abortive.

There really is no abortion to nearly birth, at that time it is birth. But the reference I used was to countries not states (though I would have assumed states would be similar).

Other countries is broad array of views on abortions. HERE in the US -- NINE STATES have stripped the CAP off of limits on abortions - leaving it up to clinics to decide on an individual basis. The OTHER wing is as NUTZ as "the other wing".

Germany and France are in the range of 14/16 weeks. Poland is a BIG NO. The Ukraine is 12 weeks. It's NOT just a US attitude or an "F-U" to women associated with Red/Blue states.

Depends on your definition of "later" doesn't it? Article thinks that 15 to 21 weeks IS "later", but its now up to the people to determine "later" -- I HOPE with more guidance from Pediatricians/Obstetricians than Planned Parenthood. In fact in that link you find this..

Neither the CDC nor the Guttmacher Institute (a former “special affiliate” of Planned Parenthood) break down abortions past 21 weeks, but they both acknowledge that late-term abortions committed at 21 weeks or later represent 1-1.3% of all reported abortions.

21 weeks or later being 1 - 1.3% is SIGNIFICANT ENOUGH to be patently offense if NOT due to the health of mother and/or child. And I DOUBT that 1+% has anything to do with health status.

if theres no abortions up to birth then why are states making laws to allow it like coloRADO

The right of the people to keep and bear arms, Dumbass.

Clean up your own shithole country. You know nothing about America. Nothing, you fucking loon.
Unlike the democrats new game.To keep and bear their antiamerican
holligans.Like these Pukes known as BLM and Antifa.
Part of Obama's near 10,ooo grass roots that sprouted up when
he used his DNC Campaign site - Obama for America - and
instead of disolving it like every other Potus after his 2012 Re-election
he kept it and changed the title to
- Organizing for Action -. That is how Riots and protests came on the scene
in mere hours like in Ferguson and the Death of Michael Brown.
Known later as the Ferguson Effect.Used since 2014.Everything from
spontaneous protests against Cops ..." pigs in a blanket,fry 'em
like bacon. "

Constitutiomal Rights are NOT created through court cases.

I can't belie e that has to be pointed out... .
youre right,, courts dont make laws or rights,,
one other mistake is calling things a constitutional right,, they arent rights they are laws and rights are called human rights not constitutional rights,,
there are constitutionally protected human rights

Depends on your definition of "later" doesn't it? Article thinks that 15 to 21 weeks IS "later", but its now up to the people to determine "later" -- I HOPE with more guidance from Pediatricians/Obstetricians than Planned Parenthood. In fact in that link you find this..

21 weeks or later being 1 - 1.3% is SIGNIFICANT ENOUGH to be patently offense if NOT due to the health of mother and/or child. And I DOUBT that 1+% has anything to do with health status.
youre still dodging my question,,

"Roe isn't really about the woman's choice, is it?" Ginsburg told the University of Chicago Law School in May 2013. "It's about the doctor's freedom to practice...it wasn't woman-centered, it was physician-centered."

youre right,, courts dont make laws or rights,,
one other mistake is calling things a constitutional right,, they arent rights they are laws and rights are called human rights not constitutional rights,,
there are constitutionally protected human rights

Alito made it clear the USSC in a 6-3 decision that abortions ate NOT Constitutional Rights but are practices that need to be decided upon and legislated at the state level by the people.

Alito made it clear the USSC in a 6-3 decision that abortions ate NOT Constitutional Rights but are practices that need to be decided upon and legislated at the state level by the people.
constitutional rights are not the same as human rights is my point,,

if it has to be decided by either state or fed its not a human right,,

Not sure what you mean? Some of these politicians feel contraceptives that prevent the egg from implanting are abortive.

Can't be against abortion AND contraceptives. Asking people to refrain from sex unless it's to make babies is ALMOST as absurd as asking me to give up my guns while you empty the prisons, defund the police, and ignore rioting/looting. :dev3:

constitutional rights are not the same as human rights is my point,,

if it has to be decided by either state or fed its not a human right,,
Natural Rights supercede Human rights.Because they are endowed
by God as our creator.Since it is grounded in human nature,it is
possessed by all human beings and therefore essential to the protection
and realization of human nature and dignity.
There is absolutely No grounds to establish any dignity involved
in aborting a Baby { Fetus }.That is inherently why the Catholic Church STILL
views Abortion as a grave mortal sin.
The last Human to be officially declared a Saint { takes a minimum of
5 years } was Mother Teresa.Of Calcutta.She never proselytized even when
addressing small or very large crowds.But she did Make a point of addressing
Abortion as often as she could.She was very opposed and disturbed about
the trend towards Aborting a Fetus.
Both Biden and Pelosi are damned to Hell.Those who legislate
approval for Abortions are the most guilty.
Both Biden and Pelosi surely understand it.Because being catholic
they were taught about Abortions.They can never presume to
act ignorant on the matter.
Yet they are in the state of presumption almost daily.

Typical straw man building, deflecting, defensive, deplorable response. Poor ol' USA...
Not a strawman. All this respect for women but they have no right to their own sports records. you dehumanize them forcing them to compete like that. I am pointing out the stupidity you gobble up and spit out.

There is no question that overruling Roe will have severe implications for women at all levels, for years to come. That doesn't even begin to touch on the precedent this activist in removing a Constitutional right granted 50 years ago. I have never before heard of an individual right being taken away.

The effects will be devastating for many women.

Time to stop pretending this is "good for women" as if they are nothing more than stupid cows who don't know what how to make their own healthcare decisions.

Here is a taste of what to expect. Feel free to add more examples.

The wording varies slightly from state to state. Texas allows abortion for “a medical emergency”; Louisiana’s bill makes an exception to prevent “death or substantial risk of death,” or “permanent impairment of a life-sustaining organ”; and Idaho permits abortion “to prevent the death of the pregnant woman.” On Thursday, Oklahoma legislators approved a bill that would ban nearly all abortions starting from fertilization, with an exception to save the life of the mother “in a medical emergency.”

Those exceptions are so vaguely defined, and with such harsh penalties for providers deemed to have violated the terms, physicians say they will be effectively unable to provide proper medical care or even discuss abortion with patients.
Women will be fine

sllslslslsllslslss.jpeg

This entire thing needs to be a compromise. But the left will not ever give up Abortion on Demand.

If they were reasonable we would set it at about 15 weeks for the entire nation. And after that not without the need to save the mother or Doctor related issues.

Now it swings to the other extreme meaning we will have never ending back and forth again. Stupidity.

Oh Well. The Ruling on Roe V Wade was BS for 50 years. States will deal with this internally.

Actually there have been a lot of “peeps”, you just ignore them. Most recently, the plight of Ukrainian refugees raped by Russian soldiers but unable to get an abortion in Poland.
Jesus you are a Projectionist from hell. Looking around the planet going ...........SEE THAT SHIT WILL HAPPEN HERE.

Forum List

Back