Coming to a Red State near you....

Maybe,just maybe if some Cable Outlet was permitted to show how
late term abortions are done.How utterly inhumane.Or just watch
the movie - Gosnell: The Trial of America's Biggest Serial Killer - { 2018 }
Not speculation but FOR REAL.Not some funky made for TV Movie.
The Left's Patron saint of Abortions! who ran a virtual House of Horror's
Abortion clinic in Philly.The same corrupt,violence riddled city run
by Democrats for years.The same place where Trump was winning big the
night of November 3rd,a tuesday.Then by morning he was barely ahead.
because the City of Brotherly Love decided to STOP counting the vote
in the wee hours of the morning.
The same city where the MSM could not be bothered to show up for
the Trial of Kermitt Gosnell.
The Man the left does not want the public to remember.
Gee I wonder why.
No I doesn't.

English is obviously not your first language, is it? I just highlighted the errors my spell check shows! Please seek help!

Condoms break.
Excuses for everything.

Nothing but excuses and blue states smashing the heads of late term babies in the birth canal.

Screw BLUE STATES and their barbarism.

A simple law 15 weeks then ABORTION BAN NATIONWIDE..........except for the health of the mother. DOCTOR APPROVED ....

Do this and we can END THIS NONSENSE...............but you don't want to end it. It's a WEDGE POLITICAL ISSUE......and you do it for the votes.

Jesus you are a Projectionist from hell. Looking around the planet going ...........SEE THAT SHIT WILL HAPPEN HERE.

In the laws proposed or in place are many with NO exceptions for rape or the mothers health, listing only if the mothers life is in eminent danger or medical emergency. That is a fact.

Many of those laws have harsh penalties, up to and including life in prison. That is a fact.

A number of states have enacted or plan to enact laws going after anyone who helps a pregnant person cross a state line to obtain a legal abortion or in any way aids it, such as helping to pay. That is a fact.

The examples I gave are not in developing countries. They are developed countries in line with our own. Their laws are in line with the harsher laws in and coming to many states.

So, in the two specific examples I gave (Ireland and Malta)…why would it not happen here?

There is no question that overruling Roe will have severe implications for women at all levels, for years to come. That doesn't even begin to touch on the precedent this activist in removing a Constitutional right granted 50 years ago. I have never before heard of an individual right being taken away.

The effects will be devastating for many women.

Time to stop pretending this is "good for women" as if they are nothing more than stupid cows who don't know what how to make their own healthcare decisions.

Here is a taste of what to expect. Feel free to add more examples.

The wording varies slightly from state to state. Texas allows abortion for “a medical emergency”; Louisiana’s bill makes an exception to prevent “death or substantial risk of death,” or “permanent impairment of a life-sustaining organ”; and Idaho permits abortion “to prevent the death of the pregnant woman.” On Thursday, Oklahoma legislators approved a bill that would ban nearly all abortions starting from fertilization, with an exception to save the life of the mother “in a medical emergency.”

Those exceptions are so vaguely defined, and with such harsh penalties for providers deemed to have violated the terms, physicians say they will be effectively unable to provide proper medical care or even discuss abortion with patients.

What's a 'woman'? :dunno:

More on point, Roe codified and recognized a right to privacy that has always existed – a fundamental, inalienable right.

By overturning Roe, the Supreme Court has indicated that the courts will no longer recognize and defend that right, allowing the states to violate the right to privacy – but the right still exists.

The right to privacy could be codified by Congress in Federal law, where abortion would again be legal in all 50 states.

Indeed, moving forward, we’ll see efforts to defend the right to privacy through the political process, now that the judicial process is no longer available.

And that very much matters – a fundamental, inalienable right recognized by the Supreme Court for 50 years now no longer recognized for purely capricious, partisan reasons.

There is no mention of a right to privacy in the Constitution. There are several ammendments that refer to specific instances of a right to privacy, none of them being abortion. The 9th Ammendment is a catch-all of sorts as far as a general right to privacy is concerned, however, nobody is talking about ammending that amendment, just that abortion isn’t a right that falls under that category and there are countless other “rights” that aren’t protected by the 9th Amendment’s net. Are you ok with government surveillance if it protects us from harm? How about seatbelt laws? The SC always looks at cases of “right to privacy” on a case by case basis. Nothing has changed in that regard.

In the laws proposed or in place are many with NO exceptions for rape or the mothers health, listing only if the mothers life is in eminent danger or medical emergency. That is a fact.

Many of those laws have harsh penalties, up to and including life in prison. That is a fact.

A number of states have enacted or plan to enact laws going after anyone who helps a pregnant person cross a state line to obtain a legal abortion or in any way aids it, such as helping to pay. That is a fact.

The examples I gave are not in developing countries. They are developed countries in line with our own. Their laws are in line with the harsher laws in and coming to many states.

So, in the two specific examples I gave (Ireland and Malta)…why would it not happen here?
And the states will deal with it over time and decide for themselves. If they go to crazy we have the option of saying change that shit our you are fired. Just like in the Fed.

And some are going to extremes on this. After 50 years they are OVER REACTING..........This is to be expected. It is known as a time of faction in the Federalist papers.

But we could end all this with a compromise law Nationwide........By compromising on WHEN LIFE BEGINS. 15 weeks.......and then a BAN NATIONWIDE. By the numbers it's only a small percentage of abortions. But given how BARBARIC LATE TERM IS.............it needs to end.

Such as? Women who want to kill their unborn baby can still kill their unborn baby in most all Dem states that like killing their unborn babies.
/----/
1656250437726.png

Conservatives are masters of the red herring fallacy – as a consequence of their cowardice, dishonesty, ignorance, and stupidity, conservatives attempt to deflect from arguments they have no rational response to and know they can’t win.

Overturning Roe was wrongheaded and indefensible – and conservatives know it.
While I don't condone abortions except for different circumstances I also do not believe anyone has the right to tell a woman what they can do with their body.

What baffles me about many in this thread is they have repeatedly over the years made racists overtones and some down right hate anyone who is not lily white. Now, with that being said the overwhelming abortions in the U.S. are of women of color and in the end will pay, through their taxes, in the the long run until some of these unwanted kids are 18 and maybe beyond.

The same that are pro life are not pro life from birth to a natural death and applaud the death penalty.

There were over 63 million abortions in the United States between 1973 and 2020. While the O.P. may want us to emulate China in all things, and more female babies are aborted than males there, let's just assume that Americans have not yet descended in savagery to her desired level and only 30+ million females have been selected for an early death during this time.

That makes over 30 million examples that show abortion really about women's rights because nothing eliminates rights quite like killing a human. It is about selfishness, expediency and dehumanization, instead

Forum List

Back